Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Colling Photography

We are an internationally award winning husband and wife photography team.  We have been making hundreds of clients extremely happy with reliable service, high quality, and expanding creativity for years.  Every year we strive to stay ahead of the latest trends - being leaders in the industry instead of becoming complacent and predictable.  On the local level, both Jeff and Rena have individually won the Phoenix Professional "Wedding Photographer of the Year" award!  No other couple in recent history has accomplished that feat.  And now, with Rena having received the Arizona Professional Photographers Association "Wedding Photographer of the Year" award in 2008, they both can claim this even higher state accomplishment.  On the International level, both Jeff and Rena have been awarded the Wedding and Portrait Photographer International Accolade of Photographic Mastery.  At this point in time no other husband and wife team in Arizona has done this.  We pride ourselves in giving 100% to every wedding couple, believing that one main photographer plus an assistant that shoots, cannot compare to two acclaimed photographers shooting the event!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Destination / Travel (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)

Jeff and Rena were outstanding to work with! They were so easy to get together with and made this part of the wedding stress free! They are so talented and I couldn't have asked for better pictures! I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rena and Jeff Colling work as a team to deliver stunning photos of their brides and grooms and the entirety of the wedding. There is not one person at my wedding who was not photographed. They did an absolutely wonderful job with setting up a timeline and ensuring we got the photos that we wanted most importantly taken first. My husband and I are not very creative in initiating poses, so we relied heavily on Rena and Jeff to tell us what to do. They create a totally comfortable atmosphere so that poses don't end up looking awkward, but instead they look natural and BEAUTIFUL. I did a little modeling before but shooting photos for engagement or wedding was a completely different experience, and it was so helpful to have them telling us what to do and how to pose. I could not ask for more beautiful photos. See the photos I have posted, as they were all done by Rena and Jeff.

Photo
Profile Picture Holly, 3/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeff and Rena are outstanding wedding photographers! We fell in love with their photos even before we met, and when we finally met, we were also impressed with their great personalities. They were always very friendly and professional, maintained great communication, and went above and beyond to keep us and our guests at ease throughout our wedding day. Our ceremony and the reception were 50 miles apart, and right from the start Jeff and Rena took it all under control and made the wedding day completely worry-free. All our guests were impressed with our photographers and kept sending us compliments and inquiries about Jeff and Rena. The photos turned out stunning! Every one of them. Our album is so wonderful, we can’t stop flipping through it. We highly recommend Jeff and Rena for your wedding!

Profile Picture Milana, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Multi. Locations

Colling Photography Pricing

#WW80acc08d7e9f90d5
1202759368578 0197

Show Specials

Redeem In-Store
Call for possible current show specials!
#WW9846f518c740e451

12 ENDORSEMENTS
Jeff and Rena are AMAZING! They are true professionals who keep you relaxed on your wedding so you can enjoy your big day! I have worked with Colling Photography on hundreds of weddings and receptions...they always exceed the client's expectations and are such a treat to be around. They think of every detail to make sure that every angle/photo is captured. I recommend Colling Photography to all of my clients! Their work and professionalism are astounding. I love knowing that they truly care about their clients and go the extra mile to turn the wedding vision into a reality.

Rene and I had the pleasure to work together on April 10, 2011. She is truly a professional.

Jeff and Rena are so wonderful! Amazing to work with and AMAZING photography!!

Love Colling, they take such great care of our Brides & Grooms! Such a wonderful duo to work with!! Highest Recommendation! -Mollie Beale

Great photography and super nice people. I would highly recommend them.

6558 E. Casa de Leon Lane, Gold Canyon, AZ 85118   See On Map