7144 E.Stetson Dr., Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Classic Cakes and Confections

Classic Cakes and Confections is an award winning bakery with our retail location located on Stetson just south on 6th ave across from Cowboy Ciao. We are proud to announce that we have officially been named one of Martha Stewart Weddings Top 63 Pastry Pros in the country. Our wedding and event cakes have been featured on television, both national and locally. We have been on; Food Network Magazine, MTV's "My Super Sweet Sixteen, ABC's "Good Morning America", the WE Network's "Party Mommas", as well as Phoenix's local news stations.
We have been profiled in national publications such as; The Knot Weddings,Inside Weddings, Brides and Bloom, Food & Life, AZ Bride and Arizona Foothills Magazine, etc. We won the "Best of Knot" national award in 2007 and 2013, as well as two first place awards in the "N.A.C.E" (National Association of Catering Executives) cake competition (both 2007 & 2008). We got voted The Best Of The Valley by Arizona Foothills Magazine (2009- 2018).We also have won the prestigious Miracle on 24th street gingerbread house contest three years in a row (2009-2011). We are proud to be partnered with The AZ Biltmore Resort, Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort, The Phoenician, Montelucia Resort , W Scottsdale and El Chorro Lodge.

Follow Classic Cakes and Confections on

rosettes cake 250x250

115 Reviews for Classic Cakes and Confections

• W

wendy · Married on 10/20/2017

We thought the cake tasting was one of the best experiences leading up to the wedding! Evelyn made the most amazing cake and was great to work with!!

Caroline · Married on 09/30/2017

Classic Cakes and Confections made my wedding cake and I was very happy with the result. Ella was so easy to work with and came to the tasting armed with every possible cake flavor and frosting option. She was so helpful in suggesting the best combinations, which made choosing our final options a bit easier. In terms of design, Ella was able to replicate one of my pinterest "inspiration" ideas but also suggested a beautiful topper idea. On the day of the wedding, I was blown away by how beautiful (and tasty) the cake was. It looked better than I imagined and was so delicious. I highly recommend Classic Cakes and Confections.

Shelley · Married on 12/31/2016

Don't bother going anywhere else ! Ella is michaelangelo of cakes. Not only gorgeous but incredibly delicious. ( I made sure I tasted the cake at my daughters wedding, if nothing else) She was great to work with as well. You will be thrilled !!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Classic Cakes and Confections FAQ

• What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

• Adored Events
    Adored Events Wedding Planners

Ella and Neil are awesome! I've worked with them several times and they have always produced beautiful and delicious cakes. My clients are always pleased.

• Celebrations By Amy Bacon
    Celebrations By Amy Bacon Wedding Planners

Beautiful cakes, great customer service and fabulous tastings cakes. We send our brides to Classic Cakes and Confections without hesitation. If you're looking for someone to create your dream cake call them right away!

• Sugar Magnolia
    Sugar Magnolia Wedding Florists

Best cakes in town hands down. The most beautiful and best tasting! Ella and Neil are very talented with their designs and can make just about anything your heart desires.

• 7144 E.Stetson Dr. Scottsdale, AZ 85251 See on map