Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Classic Cakes and Confections

Edible Art.

Classic Cakes and Confections is an award winning bakery with our retail location located on Stetson just south on 6th ave across from Cowboy Ciao. We are proud to announce that we have officially been named one of Martha Stewart Weddings Top 63 Pastry Pros in the country. Our wedding and event cakes have been featured on television, both national and locally. We have been on; Food Network Magazine, MTV's "My Super Sweet Sixteen, ABC’s “Good Morning America”, the WE Network's "Party Mommas", as well as Phoenix's local news stations.
We have been profiled in national publications such as; The Knot Weddings,Inside Weddings, Brides and Bloom, Food & Life, AZ Bride and Arizona Foothills Magazine, etc. We won the "Best of Knot" national award in 2007 and 2013, as well as two first place awards in the "N.A.C.E" (National Association of Catering Executives) cake competition (both 2007 & 2008). We got voted The Best Of The Valley by Arizona Foothills Magazine (2009- 2018).We also have won the prestigious Miracle on 24th street gingerbread house contest three years in a row (2009-2011). We are proud to be partnered with The AZ Biltmore Resort, Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort, The Phoenician, Montelucia Resort , W Scottsdale and El Chorro Lodge.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Groom's Cake (1)
Cake Toppers (1)
Gluten Free (1)

2.6

I write this review with mixed emotions. On one hand, I absolutely loved my first meeting with Ella and was impressed by her enthusiasm and quality of her cake designs. We looked at a bunch of different options, tasted some delicious cake, and she helped us to pick a design and flavor of cake we loved. Ella was extremely professional and I had no doubt that it was going to turn out perfect. We gave her a sample of the bridesmaid dress fabric and she assured us she would match the color of the flowers to the fabric. Well, fast forward to the wedding day and I was shocked at what the cake looked like. The flowers on the cake were not at all close to the color I had asked for - they were literally brown and looked like chocolate and not burgundy like I had requested. In addition, the cake was on a plain white stand that looked horrible and like she had just placed the cake on scrap piece of wood that she had laying around. I was really disappointed that it didn't turn out at all what I was expecting it to look like. The only reason I'm not giving 1 star is that she did design an amazing custom grooms cake that turned out exactly like I requested (although I paid a small fortune for it).

Photo of Classic Cakes and Confections in Scottsdale, AZ
Photo of Classic Cakes and Confections in Scottsdale, AZ
Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

We thought the cake tasting was one of the best experiences leading up to the wedding! Evelyn made the most amazing cake and was great to work with!!

Profile Picture wendy, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Classic Cakes and Confections made my wedding cake and I was very happy with the result. Ella was so easy to work with and came to the tasting armed with every possible cake flavor and frosting option. She was so helpful in suggesting the best combinations, which made choosing our final options a bit easier. In terms of design, Ella was able to replicate one of my pinterest "inspiration" ideas but also suggested a beautiful topper idea. On the day of the wedding, I was blown away by how beautiful (and tasty) the cake was. It looked better than I imagined and was so delicious. I highly recommend Classic Cakes and Confections.

Profile Picture Caroline, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cake Toppers

Classic Cakes and Confections Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $7.00

220x220 sq 1484505976931 white quilted cake with white flowers 250x250
220x220 sq 1484506006721 wedding cake lime green cake with pink flowers1 25
220x220 sq 1484506021498 white cake with butterflys and multi color flowers

14 ENDORSEMENTS
Ella and Neil are awesome! I've worked with them several times and they have always produced beautiful and delicious cakes. My clients are always pleased.

Beautiful cakes, great customer service and fabulous tastings cakes. We send our brides to Classic Cakes and Confections without hesitation. If you're looking for someone to create your dream cake call them right away!

Best cakes in town hands down. The most beautiful and best tasting! Ella and Neil are very talented with their designs and can make just about anything your heart desires.

Their cakes are always fabulous! If you are looking for creativity and "wow" factor for your cake - you have found it!

I love working with Classic Cakes... they are absolutely amazing artists... and cake is delicious! You won't be disappointed!

69 PROS I KNOW