Kendra's Country Bakery

Payson, AZ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Kendra’s Country Bakery is a bakery located in Payson, Arizona. Everything is made from scratch, all day, everyday. This bakery specializes in creating custom cakes and baking fresh daily. They are also very experienced in fondant art. Not only will the look of the cake be memorable, but the freshness and flavor of the cake will be memorable too. Kendra’s Country Bakery uses only the freshest and finest ingredients for their wedding cake creations.

All cake prices include consultation, custom cake design, tasting, delivery, and setup. Desserts available include cakes, cookies, cupcakes, dessert buffets, fruit, and groom’s cakes. Cake services include consultations, custom designs, private tastings, delivery, and setup. Cake items include cake cutters, cake toppers, and cake stands. Kendra’s Country Bakery is able to accommodate those individuals who eat gluten-free foods.

• Woman-owned

$10

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$12

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$5

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Cutters
Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Michelle A. Married on 02/22/2022

Amazing and Beautiful!

Words can't even describe how good and beautiful our cake and cupcakes were? I requested lemon cake infused with wild berry and carrot cake with caramel. It was amazing! The cake was decorated with love and care, the cupcakes had adornment as well. It was tasty and beautiful! Thank you!!!
  • Michelle
    Michelle F. Married on 02/09/2022

Amazing Wedding Cake!!

They did an absolutely amazing job on our cake, and it tasted amazing at our wedding. I would come back to them again and again, and highly recommend them to anyone. We got so many compliments on the cake and my husband and I were blown away when we finally got to see the cake at the wedding. Pick them to do your cake for sure!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Kendra  Lewinson
Kendra Lewinson
Owner/Creator/Baker/Designer/Sugar Flower Specialist

Hello, my name is Kendra. I am the owner and creator of Kendra's Country Bakery. We are a home based bakery boutique located in the heart of the Rim Country in northern AZ. My daughter's and I have been running our bakery business for the last 10 years.

My initial inspiration comes from my grandparents. Although I was young when they passed, I can still remember my grandfather's signature red buttercream rose hidden on every cake. In the beginning, while raising my family with my husband, I was so excited to get into the baking world and learn what it had to offer. I had been baking for years so I decided to do what I love and share it with others!

Wedding cake is not just dessert, it is so significant on your wedding day as it is the first food that you feed each other as a married couple. We believe every cake tells a story and and love that we are able to tell yours! Please reach out; we'd love to hear from you!

Maureen Lewinson
Maureen Lewinson
Assistant Manager/Baker/Social Media Manager/Sugar Flower & Fondant Specialist

Hi there! My name is Maureen. I am Kendra's oldest daughter and have been working by her side for the past 10 years. I am a certified elementary school teacher who has always had a passion for art. Never in a million years did I think baking would be my profession, or that the medium I used to create art, would be sugar! I left the classroom to learn a craft, I by no means considered, and never looked back!

I love what I do here at Kendra's. I do a little bit of everything, I run the social media and client relations portion of the business, do a lot of baking, but my FAVORITE part is the design process! Whether its working with fondant or handpainting a scene or sculpting a figurine, I just love how everyhthing comes to life at the end!

We have been working for the last 10 years with a vast array of couples across the board. We adore working with our clients and love learning about how they met and what their goals are for their big day! We sit down and make sure we cover every detail to ensure we bring them a gorgeous, handmade custom edible centerpiece for all to enjoy! I am more than excited to chat with you; reach out and let's talk cake!

Sandra Lewinson
Sandra Lewinson
Baker/Social Media Manager/Sugar Artist

Hi, my name is Sandra. I am one of Kendra's daughters who helps in the bakery. I am a twin and am currently a student of psychology. I have so much fun when working at the bakery, I just love, LOVE. I am all about Hallmark movies, especially the Christmas ones!

I am always interested in our couples love stories and have a good eye for design. Which comes in handy from time to time! Have a question? Reach out, I'd love to help!

Rebekah Sampson Photography Rebekah Sampson Photography Wedding Photographers

Kendra's Country Baker is amazing to work with! Professional, prompt, happy to go out of their way to make the deserts perfect for their brides. I have worked with them on several occasions and they are by far the best in the area! Professionalism and kindness, with the most incredible cakes you will ever taste. All made from scratch!

182 N. Mathews Ln. Payson, AZ, 85541
Location of (Kendra's Country Bakery)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding