Payson, AZ 85541 Map · Phone number

About Marquette LaRee

Thank you so much for your interest! Unfortunately, Marquette LaRee will be on a business break for 2019 (and possibly into 2020) to take care of family health issues. We wish you the very best with your wedding and hope it is absolutely magical!

Follow Marquette LaRee on

96a25f50a9d1e7cf PORTFOLIO 2017 10 14 Peter and Samantha Wedding 6517
Modern desert florals.
Modern desert florals.
Any chance to incorporate the desert into the session is my favorite!
Any chance to incorporate the desert into the session is my favorite!
Escape the heat and busy hustle of the valley for a calm and heartfelt ceremony in the mountains!
96a25f50a9d1e7cf PORTFOLIO 2017 10 14 Peter and Samantha Wedding 6517

Marquette LaRee 5
Marquette LaRee 6
Marquette LaRee 7

Natalie · Married on 06/16/2018

Marquette was the perfect fit for me. She completely eliminates the uncomfortableness of taking photos. She isn’t bossy or critical of anything you do while taking photos, but she does have a plan and gives great directions to get the best end products...which she surprised us with and sent over to be at our reception just two days later. The full gallery was available much sooner than expected as well. She knew when she was taking what pictures and where in order to make the best use of our time and to keep us from overheating in the summer AZ sun. She also found the perfect lighting at the right times for us. My wedding pictures are the perfect mixture of timeless, fun, natural, silly, beautiful, and a couple of them are even a tiny bit sexy. ;) She changed the time to better fit with our schedule near the day of the event and gave great wedding advice before and after the photos. She is the absolute sweetest, nicest photographer I’ve ever worked with and I am so glad we chose her to photograph our wedding. I can go on and on but her pictures are the real testament of her talent, so go check them out.

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Marquette LaRee 15
    Marquette LaRee 16
    Marquette LaRee 17

Melissa · Married on 06/02/2018

This photo shoot with Marquette was an amazing experience! She was friendly and hilarious and she made my fiancé and I feel totally comfortable and made the shoot feel effortless. The poses didn't feel staged, they felt natural and comfortable. Despite and obstacles we had, Marquette assured us that everything would look beautiful, and she was right! Her pictures turned out gorgeous and I'm very pleased with them. I would recommend Marquette to anyone looking for beautiful pictures and a super fun afternoon.

Sent on 04/13/2018
    Marquette LaRee 18
    Marquette LaRee 19
    Marquette LaRee 20

Kirsten · Married on 04/14/2018

Marquette was the best money I spent towards my wedding. She is so easy to work with and is so understanding and incrediblly personable! I love the fact that she too is a mom and was not afraid to pick up my son and hold him while still taking pictures. The quality of pictures didn’t change either when she was holding him, all pictures are equally as beautiful and amazing! Something Preston and I will treasure for many years to come! Plus she asks for so little in return for such incredible pictures! With the written release you can print them as much as you like and when posting on social media all she asks is for you to tag her to give her credit. I LOVE all my pictures and I couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Marquette LaRee 26

Award

Marquette LaRee FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files