Payson, AZ 85541 Map · Phone number

About Marquette LaRee

Hi there! I'm Marquette LaRee and I'm a wedding and portrait photographer in Payson, AZ. I specialize in a light, bright, and colorful style that emphasizes the beautiful Arizona light, client's emotions, and the playful nature of the session.

As photos trigger memories and emotions, my approach is to create an experience to attach to the photos so that when you look back at the photos you remember just how you felt in the moment. Those feelings can strengthen your marriage and family for years to come!

Follow Marquette LaRee on

Other couples have also viewed

• Galaxie Andrews
First look under the Russian Olives
First look under the Russian Olives
Modern desert florals.
Modern desert florals.
Any chance to incorporate the desert into the session is my favorite!
Any chance to incorporate the desert into the session is my favorite!
Escape the heat and busy hustle of the valley for a calm and heartfelt ceremony in the mountains!
marquette laree payson az wedding photographer 57 51 964150 159181886638514

11 Reviews for Marquette LaRee

• Leah

Leah C. · Getting married on 10/10/2021

Wonderful photographer!

Marquette was the photographer for a wedding I had the pleasure of doing the brides makeup for. I was pleasantly surprised when I received an email with a full gallery of the wedding photos to share! The photos were beautiful and she made sure to capture shots highlighting the bride's makeup too! Highly recommend her to get the most amazing photos for your wedding.

Sent on 10/27/2020

Bridgette N. · Married on 10/10/2020

Best Arizona Photographer

I loved having Marquette do our photos!! She is so much fun and VERY good at what she does! She gets anything you want and more. She is very organized and on time for everything. She makes the entire wedding experience less stressful, especially because she is calm and collected the entire process. She is good at not making anything awkward. She also does very well at making you look fantastic in all the pictures! She takes multiple shots to get the best one as well. I am so happy we went with Marquette! She is fast and efficient! We got our pictures super fast after all our sessions and the wedding. We were super grateful for this experience, and would definitely have her photograph us again!!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Natalie · Married on 06/16/2018

Marquette was the perfect fit for me. She completely eliminates the uncomfortableness of taking photos. She isn’t bossy or critical of anything you do while taking photos, but she does have a plan and gives great directions to get the best end products...which she surprised us with and sent over to be at our reception just two days later. The full gallery was available much sooner than expected as well. She knew when she was taking what pictures and where in order to make the best use of our time and to keep us from overheating in the summer AZ sun. She also found the perfect lighting at the right times for us. My wedding pictures are the perfect mixture of timeless, fun, natural, silly, beautiful, and a couple of them are even a tiny bit sexy. ;) She changed the time to better fit with our schedule near the day of the event and gave great wedding advice before and after the photos. She is the absolute sweetest, nicest photographer I’ve ever worked with and I am so glad we chose her to photograph our wedding. I can go on and on but her pictures are the real testament of her talent, so go check them out.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Award

Marquette LaRee FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1600
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3550
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?

• Payson, 85541 See on map
    Location of (Marquette LaRee)