9 Reviews for Marquette LaRee

User Photos
+31
9 Marquette LaRee Reviews

Marquette was the perfect fit for me. She completely eliminates the uncomfortableness of taking photos. She isn’t bossy or critical of anything you do while taking photos, but she does have a plan and gives great directions to get the best end products...which she surprised us with and sent over to be at our reception just two days later. The full gallery was available much sooner than expected as well. She knew when she was taking what pictures and where in order to make the best use of our time and to keep us from overheating in the summer AZ sun. She also found the perfect lighting at the right times for us. My wedding pictures are the perfect mixture of timeless, fun, natural, silly, beautiful, and a couple of them are even a tiny bit sexy. ;) She changed the time to better fit with our schedule near the day of the event and gave great wedding advice before and after the photos. She is the absolute sweetest, nicest photographer I’ve ever worked with and I am so glad we chose her to photograph our wedding. I can go on and on but her pictures are the real testament of her talent, so go check them out.

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This photo shoot with Marquette was an amazing experience! She was friendly and hilarious and she made my fiancé and I feel totally comfortable and made the shoot feel effortless. The poses didn't feel staged, they felt natural and comfortable. Despite and obstacles we had, Marquette assured us that everything would look beautiful, and she was right! Her pictures turned out gorgeous and I'm very pleased with them. I would recommend Marquette to anyone looking for beautiful pictures and a super fun afternoon.

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marquette was the best money I spent towards my wedding. She is so easy to work with and is so understanding and incrediblly personable! I love the fact that she too is a mom and was not afraid to pick up my son and hold him while still taking pictures. The quality of pictures didn’t change either when she was holding him, all pictures are equally as beautiful and amazing! Something Preston and I will treasure for many years to come! Plus she asks for so little in return for such incredible pictures! With the written release you can print them as much as you like and when posting on social media all she asks is for you to tag her to give her credit. I LOVE all my pictures and I couldn’t be happier!

Profile Picture Kirsten , 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When I started looking around for photographers I emailed a lot of photographers, probably close to 30. I had my friends emailing people, taking recommendations from anyone and everyone. I was searching for the best there was. Once I emailed Marquette, it was immediately obvious that this was the photographer I had to have. She was the only person who went above and beyond in my opinion. We talked back and forth for weeks before I finally booked her. She was asking about me, my fiancé, my family; just getting to know me before we even talked about the event. Everyone else would say "these are my prices, this is my availability, etc." From the beginning she was just extremely nice and inviting and throughout the process that never wavered. She makes you feel so comfortable. I honestly can't say enough good things about her. It was seriously a dream come true to have her shoot our engagements and our wedding.

Profile Picture Kristin, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marquette is a dream to work with. She made me feel so comfortable behind the camera. She takes beautiful photos. At our wedding, we had cupcakes and they went really fast. Before they were all gone, Marquette brought us a plate of cupcakes so we were able to enjoy them too. She’s not only a great photographer, she takes great care of you!

Profile Picture Jennifer , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I were married October 14th. When we first spoke with Marquette she was totally excited and easy to talk to. This same energy went in to our engagement session and reflected in our photos. We are awkward at times when taking photos but she made us feel comfortable the entire session. The day of the wedding she was fantastic! She somehow captured all of the amazingly special moments during the event! She is also incredibly talented and stepped in to help the bridesmaids while they were getting ready whenever it was needed. Her turnaround time for our photos were quick! They were uploaded before we even made it back from our honeymoon! The photos turned out way better than we could ever have hoped! Huge thank you to Marquette and her assistant, Claire, for recording the memory of our day!

Profile Picture Peter, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The first time we met with Marquette to go over our plans she was there with open and arms and a beautiful gift to congratulate us. Fast forward to our engagement shoot and she is making us feel completely comfortable behind the camera! I knew when it came time for the wedding I would have no problem feeling comfortable with her.

She is incredibly flexible and responds quickly and above all she makes sure to capture our special day beautifully.

Profile Picture Kara, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Please hire her for any event that you have! She is not only super flexible in communication, but very well organized and will make you feel at ease when taking photos. My wife and I were blown away by the pictures she took and her service was well above our expectations. She is very reasonably priced, will travel to you, and is honestly someone that you would just want to be friends with. I'm so glad we chose her to shoot our wedding!

Profile Picture Benjamin, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marquette was the best wedding photographer ever! She makes you feel so comfortable and has the bubbliest personality and she really tries to build a friendship with you. She somehow knows exactly what you want before you have to say anything. She is very willing to work with you and the time frame that you have and gives you exactly what you want. I love this lady!

Profile Picture Lachele, 5/13/16, 1 Review