Payson, AZ 85541 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Rebekah Sampson Photography

At Rebekah Sampson Photography, I am dedicated to delivering my clients timeless portraits and emotion-filled documentation of their truest selves.

Follow Rebekah Sampson Photography on

Rebekah Sampson Photography 4
Rebekah Sampson Photography 5

Jessi Swartwood · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing photographer

Rebekah was all I wanted in a photographer! Photography for my wedding was at the top of the importance list, that’s why I chose her. She captured all the special moments that we will cherish forever. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Rebekah Sampson Photography 6
    Rebekah Sampson Photography 7
    Rebekah Sampson Photography 8
    Rebekah Sampson Photography 9

Tiffany · Married on 05/13/2017

Rebekah Sampson was by far the best photographer we worked with! She did our engagement, wedding, Christmas and graduation photos! I wholeheartedly recommend her to everyone. Not only are her photos simply amazing, but she is kind, professional and absolute gem of a human. I can't imagine ever having anyone else take our photos!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/16/2016

As a bride planning an out of state wedding I didn’t know where to begin. I listened to the wedding planner how-to guides and identified photography as one of our most important aspects of our day. I envisioned our memories to be captured in the form of a story so for future decades the photos would bring us back to those moments. When I found Rebekah Sampson on a website for photographers that have won awards I knew I had stumbled across something special and someone very talented.
    From our first conversation and hearing Rebekah’s style/vision everything seemed to fall into place naturally.
    Throughout the planning process she remained supportive and helped me decide on the schedule for the day and the photo-opps that were most important to us.
    Our wedding day was perfect and ran smoothly. I love looking at our photos and album and still have family and friends rave about how wonderful Rebekah and her team were on our day. She truly captured our day. Our relationship, the personalities of our guests, and the emotions everyone was feeling shine through her photos.
    Thank you so much Rebekah! We cannot wait for you to photograph our future milestones!
    Love,
    Sarah & Tony

Sent on 03/02/2018
    Rebekah Sampson Photography 10

Rebekah Sampson Photography Pricing

Rebekah Sampson Photography Price Rates

Rebekah Sampson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Kendra's Country Bakery
    Kendra's Country Bakery Wedding Cakes

Rebekah is so very sweet and is an amazing photographer! She is very professional and her images are stunning! We have used Rebekah Sampson Photography and recommend her for any event.

• Payson, 85541 See on map