7135 E. Camelback Rd. Suite 230, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Imoni Events

Imoni Events is an award winning boutique planning company that services a limited amount of weddings each year. With national recognition, accolades and awards, Imoni Events leads the way when it comes to providing truly luxurious events to clients in the social and corporate realms.

With over fifteen years of experience, we specialize in events requiring a master level knowledge of seamless logistics and refined design. Our team is highly trained and specialized in full planning, event design or day of event management. We pride ourselves on working closely with our clients to ensure their event, and the days leading up to it is beyond successful.

murphy wedding a j favorites 0055 51 13685

Imoni Events 7
  • Ally

Ally Grayson · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Absolute perfection

Hiring Sarrah Gaboury from Imoni was THE BEST decision we made for our wedding by far!!! I can’t imagine working with anyone else. From the start, Sarrah was on top of everything, and with a new move and full-time job I needed all the help I could get. Never could I ever have imagined the level of service Sarrah would provide. She guided me every step of the way. I didn’t lift a finger the whole process!

I knew I wanted a fairytale wedding, but I had no idea what I was in store for with Imoni Events. They connected to the best of the best in terms of vendors. We absolutely loved everyone Sarrah recommended from photographers, to musicians, florists, and so much more! The community they have created is truly incredible and we feel blessed to have been a part of it!

I left most of the design up to Sarrah, and let me tell you when we walked into the venue I was in tears. It was everything I ever dreamed about and SO much more! Sarrah truly captured who we were as a couple. Aside from the design, the level of support and attentiveness we received from Sarrah and her team the day of our wedding was game-changing. All we had to do was show up and enjoy our night! Sarrah’s assistants even coordinated having our dog walk down the aisle for the ceremony and checked on him periodically throughout the night! When the night was over, we walked into a freshly cleaned hotel room with all of our gifts set up, leftover midnight snacks from the wedding under silver trays, and slices of our wedding cake from the chef. Sarrah was literally in my room at midnight helping me take off my dress!!

My husband and I can’t stop replaying the night in our heads, it was complete perfection. Not only is Sarrah incredibly kind, but she is one of the most detailed and hardworking people I have ever met. She was the first and last planner we looked at. DO NOT THINK TWICE and go with Imoni Events!! Best decision we made!

Sent on 10/07/2019
    Imoni Events 8
    Imoni Events 9
    Imoni Events 10
    Imoni Events 11
    Imoni Events 12
    Imoni Events 13

Sarah · Married on 05/03/2019

Best wedding planner ever!

Where to even start?! I had less than 9 months to plan my wedding and attempted to do it myself. After several months of struggeling through planning details, I realized that I needed a wedding planner to help make my vision come to life! Coming to Imoni Events to hire a planner was the best decision I could have made!!!

Hannah is a part of the Imoni team and the wedding planner I had the priveledge of working with. She was efficient, helpful, detail oriented, and so fun being around! She made the wedding planning process an absolute breeze.

On my wedding day I was able to enjoy every second because I knew she had everything taken care of. And WOWWW my wedding was so incredibly beautiful, down to every last detail. Sitting down at my sweetheart table I looked around and realized that my vision had come true and there is no way I could have done it without Hannah and Imoni Events.

I highly recommend this company for any bride wanting a fairy tail wedding and the best customer service. This company is the REAL DEAL!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Imoni Events's reply:

Sarah! What a sweet review. Thank you so much for taking time to leave such a nice note. We loved your wedding and loved working with you! Hugs!

Joyce Wright · Married on 02/16/2019

Terrific Planner

We were very fortunate to work with Olivia Kotalik in connection with my daughter's recent wedding at Paradise Valley Country Club in Paradise Valley, AZ. She is exceptionally organized and responsive, in addition to being very personable, professional and likeable. She appreciated the style we wanted to achieve and helped us to execute it. My daughter and her fiancé and my husband and I had fun working with her. She has a very pleasant yet assertive way of managing the rehearsal and entire day and evening of the wedding events, which went flawlessly, allowing us to enjoy the wedding rather than worrying about managing the events ourselves. She is very confident and based on her experience she offered helpful suggestions and recommendations regarding the order of events for the wedding and reception, various vendors and service providers, including accompanying us to make selections of linens, attending the tasting etc. She prepared an extensive detailed written schedule for the rehearsal, "day-of" wedding events, wedding and reception and worked with us to refine it so that everything was fully planned and organized in advance. I was impressed that Imoni Events provided two assistants who worked with Olivia on the day of the wedding, arriving early in the morning to assist with staging all of the décor with the florist, rental company and club and setting the linens, menus etc. at tables, photo displays etc., and helping the wedding party (including two dogs) with events occurring prior to and during the wedding. They stayed and worked hard all day until the reception ended late at night. Olivia drove to a person's home to retrieve contact lenses they needed during the event. She also took responsibility for all the decor items, wedding party's personal items, gifts and cards and made sure everyone had all their items packed in their cars at the end of the night. She worked well with all the vendors and coordinated with them in advance regarding everything from the appointment time for every one of the bridesmaids, bride, MOB's aunts, grandmothers etc. for hair and make-up, arrival and departure times for rentals, band, florist, hair and make-up stylists, meals for band members and other vendors etc. She also personally picked up and returned the linen rentals. We felt that Olivia and Imoni Events went "above and beyond" and have no hesitation recommending them to others planning their weddings or other events.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Imoni Events's reply:

Thank you so much for this lovely reference, Joyce! Being able to work with you and your family was a treat and I am honored I was able to execute such a special day. Caroline and Nik’s pups being involved in the wedding party were adorable and made the whole ceremony that much more special! Thanks for letting me be a part of it all.

Imoni Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 250.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

Real Weddings

• Keith & Melissa Photographers
    Keith & Melissa Photographers Wedding Photographers

It was an incredible honor to work with Imoni Events at a wedding last year at The Royal Palms. No detail was overlooked, the event was just perfect. Jen and her staff are true professionals.

• String Serenade
    String Serenade Wedding Musicians

Jen Thye from Imoni Events is top-notch! String Serenade has had the pleasure of working with Jen exclusively as part of her team of vendors since 2006! Her attention to all details is impeccable and each event she is in charge of is flawless! Having a planner is so valuable, especially when you have the right planner! When it comes to this very special day of your life, Jen is one of the very best out there!

• Melissa Jill Photography
    Melissa Jill Photography Wedding Photographers

Jen with Imoni Events is one of my favorite coordinators to work with. She knows her stuff and truly cares for her clients. I love to see her in action as she takes care of the details so that each bride can focus on enjoying her day without having to worry about a thing. Here's a special Q&A with owner, Jen Thye: http://www.melissajill.com/blog.cfm?postID=484

• 7135 E. Camelback Rd., Suite 230 Scottsdale, 85251 See on map