7135 E. Camelback Rd. Suite 230,Ofc 22, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Imoni Events

Imoni Events is an award winning boutique planning company that services a limited amount of weddings each year. With national recognition, accolades and awards, Imoni Events leads the way when it comes to providing truly luxurious events to clients in the social and corporate realms.

With over fifteen years of experience, we specialize in events requiring a master level knowledge of seamless logistics and refined design. Our team is highly trained and specialized in full planning, event design or day of event management. We pride ourselves on working closely with our clients to ensure their event, and the days leading up to it is beyond successful.

• Casey Green Weddings, LLC
bowman wedding sp sneak peek 0082 51 13685
murphy wedding a j favorites 0055 51 13685

72 Reviews for Imoni Events

Melissa F. · Married on 11/14/2020

Jamie is the absolute BEST!

I knew from the our first meeting that Jamie was going to be the perfect planner!! She just had the best energy from day one and that never changed!! Jamie and I worked together to plan my dream wedding for 18 months! From the start, we had no idea what would go through!!!

Planning a wedding in general is super stressful, add in a pandemic.... woah. I honestly don’t think our wedding would have happened without Jamie and her team. From plan A to plan Z, Jamie had a plan. Whatever was thrown at us, she worked tirelessly to make our day extremely special for us! The work Jamie did behind the scenes did not go unnoticed. She communicated with all of our vendors, made everyone feel at ease, and during these crazy times, made sure people were safe! Jamie calmed my nerves so many times. She was always so positive and had solutions for everything.

Jamie has an eye for detail and perfectly executed our vision to a tee!!!! The day was seamless, the timeline flowed perfectly, and everything was so so so beautiful. I was able to enjoy my wedding day whole-heartedly because she took care of everything.

If you’re looking for the most meticulous, hard working, sweetest planner of all time, hire Jamie! She was the best decision we could have made during wedding planning!!! Seriosuly it does not get better than Jamie and Imoni Events!!!

Sent on 12/30/2020

Lindsay J. · Married on 11/12/2020

Second to None!

My husband and I worked with Jamie at Imoni Events. We were scheduled to be married originally in May 2020 and we hired Jamie as our day-of planner. She was such a help the whole way through the planning process - making vendor recommendations, helping us with negotiations, making helpful detail suggestions, the whole bit. We were just about ready and then....COVID. We ended up having to reschedule the wedding twice and finally got married Dec 2020. Jamie was with us the whole way through. She went above and beyond to help us reschedule everything, re-negotiate contracts, help us through venue changes and all of the details in between. She was SO much more than a day planner for us. She became an ally, a friend, and a shoulder to lean on when we didn't know what to do! She is pragmatic, objective, smart and we trusted her like family. I would recommend ANYONE hire Imoni Events as I know all of the planners are as incredible as Jamie is. My husband and I reflected on what it would be like not having a planner like Jamie after the wedding. Neither one of us could imagine the experience and wedding day without her. Call them!

Sent on 01/14/2021
  • Ally

Ally G. · Married on 09/09/2020

Absolute perfection

Hiring Sarrah Gaboury from Imoni was THE BEST decision we made for our wedding by far!!! I can’t imagine working with anyone else. From the start, Sarrah was on top of everything, and with a new move and full-time job I needed all the help I could get. Never could I ever have imagined the level of service Sarrah would provide. She guided me every step of the way. I didn’t lift a finger the whole process!

I knew I wanted a fairytale wedding, but I had no idea what I was in store for with Imoni Events. They connected to the best of the best in terms of vendors. We absolutely loved everyone Sarrah recommended from photographers, to musicians, florists, and so much more! The community they have created is truly incredible and we feel blessed to have been a part of it!

I left most of the design up to Sarrah, and let me tell you when we walked into the venue I was in tears. It was everything I ever dreamed about and SO much more! Sarrah truly captured who we were as a couple. Aside from the design, the level of support and attentiveness we received from Sarrah and her team the day of our wedding was game-changing. All we had to do was show up and enjoy our night! Sarrah’s assistants even coordinated having our dog walk down the aisle for the ceremony and checked on him periodically throughout the night! When the night was over, we walked into a freshly cleaned hotel room with all of our gifts set up, leftover midnight snacks from the wedding under silver trays, and slices of our wedding cake from the chef. Sarrah was literally in my room at midnight helping me take off my dress!!

My husband and I can’t stop replaying the night in our heads, it was complete perfection. Not only is Sarrah incredibly kind, but she is one of the most detailed and hardworking people I have ever met. She was the first and last planner we looked at. DO NOT THINK TWICE and go with Imoni Events!! Best decision we made!

Sent on 10/07/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Imoni Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 250.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

2 Real Weddings

• Keith & Melissa Photographers Wedding Photographers

It was an incredible honor to work with Imoni Events at a wedding last year at The Royal Palms. No detail was overlooked, the event was just perfect. Jen and her staff are true professionals.

• String Serenade Wedding Musicians

Jen Thye from Imoni Events is top-notch! String Serenade has had the pleasure of working with Jen exclusively as part of her team of vendors since 2006! Her attention to all details is impeccable and each event she is in charge of is flawless! Having a planner is so valuable, especially when you have the right planner! When it comes to this very special day of your life, Jen is one of the very best out there!

• Melissa Jill Photography Wedding Photographers

Jen with Imoni Events is one of my favorite coordinators to work with. She knows her stuff and truly cares for her clients. I love to see her in action as she takes care of the details so that each bride can focus on enjoying her day without having to worry about a thing. Here's a special Q&A with owner, Jen Thye: http://www.melissajill.com/blog.cfm?postID=484

• 7135 E. Camelback Rd. Suite 230,Ofc 22, Suite 230 Scottsdale, AZ, 85251 See on map
    6022943767 (Fax Number)
    Monday-Friday 9:00-4:00 Saturday- varies
    Location of (Imoni Events)