7135 E. Camelback Rd. Suite 230, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Imoni Events

Imoni Events is an award winning boutique planning company that services a limited amount of weddings each year. With national recognition, accolades and awards, Imoni Events leads the way when it comes to providing truly luxurious events to clients in the social and corporate realms.

With over fifteen years of experience, we specialize in events requiring a master level knowledge of seamless logistics and refined design. Our team is highly trained and specialized in full planning, event design or day of event management. We pride ourselves on working closely with our clients to ensure their event, and the days leading up to it is beyond successful.

• Pop the Cork Productions

69 Reviews for Imoni Events

• Ally

Ally Grayson · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Absolute perfection

Hiring Sarrah Gaboury from Imoni was THE BEST decision we made for our wedding by far!!! I can’t imagine working with anyone else. From the start, Sarrah was on top of everything, and with a new move and full-time job I needed all the help I could get. Never could I ever have imagined the level of service Sarrah would provide. She guided me every step of the way. I didn’t lift a finger the whole process!

I knew I wanted a fairytale wedding, but I had no idea what I was in store for with Imoni Events. They connected to the best of the best in terms of vendors. We absolutely loved everyone Sarrah recommended from photographers, to musicians, florists, and so much more! The community they have created is truly incredible and we feel blessed to have been a part of it!

I left most of the design up to Sarrah, and let me tell you when we walked into the venue I was in tears. It was everything I ever dreamed about and SO much more! Sarrah truly captured who we were as a couple. Aside from the design, the level of support and attentiveness we received from Sarrah and her team the day of our wedding was game-changing. All we had to do was show up and enjoy our night! Sarrah’s assistants even coordinated having our dog walk down the aisle for the ceremony and checked on him periodically throughout the night! When the night was over, we walked into a freshly cleaned hotel room with all of our gifts set up, leftover midnight snacks from the wedding under silver trays, and slices of our wedding cake from the chef. Sarrah was literally in my room at midnight helping me take off my dress!!

My husband and I can’t stop replaying the night in our heads, it was complete perfection. Not only is Sarrah incredibly kind, but she is one of the most detailed and hardworking people I have ever met. She was the first and last planner we looked at. DO NOT THINK TWICE and go with Imoni Events!! Best decision we made!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Susan Duffy · Getting married on 08/11/2020

Imoni Events Wedding Planners

We had a wonderful experience working with Sarrah and Imoni Events. They were great from the start with wonderful suggestions, quick response times and perfect execution of our event. Our daughter's wedding was flawless. Sarrah helped us find the perfect vendors for our vision and they all delivered. We cannot say enough good things about Imoni Events, they knocked it out of the park!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 03/07/2020

Hire sarrah!

I'm not even sure where to start. Hiring Imoni and Sarrah was the best decision we ever could have made throughout the wedding planning process. She and her team are worth every penny!

From start to finish Sarrah was kind, compassionate, and just completely on top of her game. She was so organized and helped us through every step of the way. I had a lot of ideas and visions and she absolutely nailed every single piece!! She put together the most perfect list of wedding vendors that we could have never even dreamed up ourselves. We had the best day and the best team who honestly made everything picture perfect for us. Sarrah kept me calm through the entire wedding process and even the week leading up to my wedding (when the weather was looking to be iffy). It ended up being the most perfect weather but she provided so many alternative options that it kept me at ease.

As far as design aspect, she completely nailed my vision 100000 times over. I will never forget seeing both the ceremony and reception set up. It completely blew me away. Logistically, it was so comforting to have someone organizing and putting together the timeline for not only the big day but our entire wedding weekend. Did I mention that halfway through the process we realized it was a no-brainer that we would need her for our entire weekend, and even hired her for another day (Rehearsal Dinner/Welcome Party)!! We even forgot my veil at the dress shop and could not find it on our big day. Sarrah was so calm and had one of her team members run and get it! It was a lifesaver and she was a godsend! We had almost every single guest and bridal party member tell us after the wedding that this was the best and smoothest wedding they have ever been to or been a part of. We honestly could not have agreed more.

I am very type A and having worked in the wedding/events industry, I was very particular on what I wanted. I am sure I was not easy to work with as I was very detail oriented, but she ALWAYS made me feel like any concerns I had were valid and she always had a suggestion if we were unsure about a decision. She was always available to chat or do another walk through if I had some extra questions. I always knew that Sarrah, Imoni, and her team were fantastic- but I never knew exactly what it felt like to be on the other side and have them run your wedding. It was honestly the smoothest, best, most worry free day! We had the best time ever and I honestly could not have imagined anyone else planning our wedding.

Mentioned previously, but Sarrah and her team are worth every single penny you will ever spend. They have relationships with the BEST vendors in the region who made all of our dreams come true. Please stop looking for another planner and hire Sarrah!! It does not get better!

Sent on 04/01/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Imoni Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 250.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Keith & Melissa Photographers Wedding Photographers

It was an incredible honor to work with Imoni Events at a wedding last year at The Royal Palms. No detail was overlooked, the event was just perfect. Jen and her staff are true professionals.

• String Serenade Wedding Musicians

Jen Thye from Imoni Events is top-notch! String Serenade has had the pleasure of working with Jen exclusively as part of her team of vendors since 2006! Her attention to all details is impeccable and each event she is in charge of is flawless! Having a planner is so valuable, especially when you have the right planner! When it comes to this very special day of your life, Jen is one of the very best out there!

• Melissa Jill Photography Wedding Photographers

Jen with Imoni Events is one of my favorite coordinators to work with. She knows her stuff and truly cares for her clients. I love to see her in action as she takes care of the details so that each bride can focus on enjoying her day without having to worry about a thing. Here's a special Q&A with owner, Jen Thye: http://www.melissajill.com/blog.cfm?postID=484

• 7135 E. Camelback Rd., Suite 230 Scottsdale, 85251 See on map
    6022943767 (Fax Number)
    Monday-Friday 9:00-4:00 Saturday- varies
    Location of (Imoni Events)