Imoni Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Hannah H. Married on 04/02/2022

1000% recommend!

Jamie was beyond incredible! She had such great communication, attention to detail, and flawless execution. We had a very unique vision for our wedding and she completely understood our goals and thought outside the box to make them happen. She absolutely went above and beyond through every step of the way while having a calm and confident demeanor. And she truly became a friend in the process. I will forever be grateful to Jamie for making our wedding the best day of my life.
    Jennifer B. Married on 03/19/2022

Amazing Experience with Top Notch Planners

I had an amazing experience working with Jamie at Imoni. Working with Jamie was like planning a wedding with your best friend - if your best friend was organized, responsible and had an amazing eye for detail & design. She supported us through every step of the planning journey and gave us the day of our dreams. On the weekend of our event, as the bride, I didn't have to worry about a single thing, and I could just focus on being pampered, getting married, and enjoying our party!
    Samantha L. Married on 03/11/2022

Best planners ever!

We had the most beautiful wedding and it all was way less stressful with Sarrah at the wheel and Hannah for the day of coordination. Planning can be so overwhelming and it is so helpful to have someone guide you through the process. Beyond that, someone who knows venues, vendors and contacts for every little thing. It was so nice to have someone to run questions by, get quotes, and put any worries at ease. And for day of, it makes things flow so easily and allowed us to enjoy our day. The team even took our dogs out for potty breaks and brought them for our first look. Even if little things come up (which they always do) the team was right on it to adjust. Trust your planners!

If you have a vision, but need help to execute, we cannot recommend Imoni more highly for your special day! It was like having a fairy god-planner! Thank you so much Sarrah and team for creating the most special day for us!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kenzie P. Married on 12/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

IMONI was absolutely outstanding!

Jenni and her team at IMONI events are sincerely the best. I couldn't have imagined a better experience planning my wedding. Jenni and her amazing team have every detail, details you would never even think of, attended to so your wedding day is absolutely seamless and beautiful. The planning process was fun and exciting every step of the way. It was an absolute dream day! I cannot recommend these lovely ladies enough.

Imoni Events's reply:

Thank you, Kenzie!!! You are so sweet and I was so lucky to help with such a beautiful day! Your family will always have a special place in my heart.
  • Marna
    Marna D. Married on 12/11/2021

Flawless! Perfection!

Hannah with Imoni Events helped make my daughters wedding perfect! There was nothing she didn’t think about and take care of. Her attention to detail was incredible! I didn’t have to worry about one thing for the weeks leading up to the wedding and the wedding day was perfection! Flawless! Thank you Hannah for ensuring a perfect wedding day!
    Rachael D. Married on 12/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hannah with Imoni Events is simply the best!

I cannot say enough about how amazing Hannah was to work with leading up to our wedding and throughout the entire day. She doesn’t miss a thing, her attention to detail and answering questions before we even asked them was beyond impressive. I felt so calm and at ease knowing Hannah and Imoni Events were part of our wedding team. We could truly trust Hannah with anything and we're so grateful to her for helping us create such a magical day. It was so seamless from start to finish! Beyond her incredible talent, she is so passionate she is about what she does and it shows – having Hannah and the Imoni team there throughout the day in all the moments leading up to the wedding ceremony are moments I’ll cherish forever! It was such a joy to work with her at every step of the way – thank you, Hannah and Imoni Events for everything!
  • Megan
    Megan S. Married on 11/26/2021

Dream Wedding Thanks to Imoni

Jamie made our wedding dreams come true! We couldn't have successfully pulled off a destination, COVID wedding without Jamie and Imoni's professionalism, creativity, and expertise. Going into the process, I didn't have a clear vision of what I wanted our wedding to look and feel like. With Jamie's advice and deep experience, we realized our dream wedding.

Jamie helped us work through an ever changing guest list, due to international guests. She helped us navigate two very distinct cultures and helped us stick to our budget. Not only was Jamie a great wedding planner, she also became a great friend and trusted advisor. I cannot recommend Imoni Events and Jamie enough!
  • Jess
    Jess T. Married on 11/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Sarrah & Imoni made our wedding dreams come true!

Where to begin with how special Sarrah and Imoni made our planning journey and wedding day? The beginning is always a great place to start.

From the initial meeting we had with Sarrah, we felt completely taken care of and at home. I don’t think we signed on a dotted line before we went into full on ideating and brainstorming mode. It was a no brainer decision from the get-go.

Our main characteristics that we were looking for in a wedding a planner were someone who was fun (very important with our families!), didn’t sweat the small stuff, wouldn’t be afraid to tell us there might be a better way to do something, and most of all someone who got our “vibe.” You might say we’re not 100% traditional, but not once did Sarrah present us with something that would help us “fit the mold.” She understood our vision from the start and helped us bring our unique vision to life.

Of course with planning any wedding comes juggling various opinions and wants/needs. Sarrah did an unbelievable job in presenting options at every touch point along the way that would appeal to all decisions makers when it came to budget and aesthetic. She also helped us pick vendors who would not only do a kick ass job (pardon our French), but vendors who would seamlessly fit into the entire process and be additive and a part of our big day.

Did we also mention she handled ALL the communication between the vendors throughout the 14 months of planning? I’m not sure what percentage of people would look back on their wedding planning journey and say it was fun, but we undoubtedly can. Every meeting with Sarrah was one we that we looked forward to - it was a “I get to have a meeting with Sarrah today” instead of an “I have to go to a wedding planning meeting.”

One of our favorite parts of our day and night were those small moments where our paths crossed with Sarrah and the rest of the Imoni staff there (shoutout Heather and Lauren!) and we all could take a moment to look around and celebrate how amazingly everything came together.

I remember walking out and swing everything for the first time - the ceremony, the tent, decor, bars, etc. - and couldn’t believe how beautifully everything came together. Sarrah all put enough buffer into the day of timeline that allowed Connor and I to have a few moments to ourselves - these small moments together we’re everything!

We couldn’t recommend Sarrah and Imoni more when choosing a wedding planner. Not only will you have the wedding of your dreams - but you’ll have a party of a time planning it. WE LOVE YOU, SARRAH! - Jess & Connor
  • Chelsey
    Chelsey O. Married on 11/05/2021

Hannah, Imoni Events - 10/10

If you are looking for a Wedding Planner than look no further than Imoni Events. We worked with Hannah for our big day and would recommend her over and over again! She is professional, attentive and responsive. We had a destination wedding and relied heavily on her to be our eyes and ears for everything and let me tell you, she delivered. Her attention to details is unmatched and our day went seamlessly! We cannot thank her & the Imoni team enough for being instrumental in the best day of our lives.
  • Sara
    Sara P. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most amazing wedding planner and team...look no further!!

Jenni, and her whole team, are absolutely amazing and helped us put on the most spectacular wedding we could've ever imagined!! This was a destination wedding for us, so we relied on her for all of the vendors and helping with a lot of other details, and she did not disappoint! After just a few conversations she nailed down the exact look and feel we were going for, and knew how to execute what we were looking for perfectly! We even had a spontaneous spout of rain the day of the wedding during pictures, and not to get into the whole story, but she handled and directed EVERYTHING/EVERYONE so well and literally was like Superwoman during the whole rainy process!! The biggest was her being super relaxed while calming me down and reassuring me that everything would be just fine...and it totally was!! Not only is she professional and amazing at what she does, she is so comfortable and fun. I felt like I was planning all of this with a good friend that made me laugh and keep calm when I didn't want to! I wouldn't think twice of referring Jenni and anyone on her team at Imoni Events to anyone that is ever in need of a planner!! Absolutely love them and the work that they do!!

Imoni Events's reply:

Sara! Love you!! Thanks for being so great to work with. I was so happy that everything worked out for you. You deserve it! Sending you big hugs!
  • O
    Olivia Married on 10/16/2021

Imoni Events and Jenni Thye are Miracle Makers

We originally reached out to Imoni Events back in Dec 2019 for wedding planning services and met the wonderful Jenni Thye. Jenni and her team are nothing short of miracle workers. With 3 wedding date changes due to COVID (which meant space and some vendor changes), everything still went seamless and perfectly executed as originally planned for our actual wedding weekend this October 2021. Through the whole process, Jenni and her team where always very professional, responsive (would either email or call you back within 24 hrs), and incredibly organized. With all the changes we had and the last minute requests, Jenni and her team were always understanding, accommodating, and kind to us. You can see how much Jenni and her team really care about you and want you to have the best and most memorable day. We received nothing put compliments from all our wedding guests on how it was the best wedding they ever attended and the attention to detail Jenni and her team put into the wedding. To Jenni, Regan, Chelsey, Heather, and all the other team members who helped with our wedding - our family and I cannot thank you enough!

I cannot emphasize enough to anyone out there looking for an event planning team to go with Imoni Events. It will be the best decision you ever make as it was ours!
    Jenny C. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank you Sarrah for planning our dream wedding!

Sarrah from Imoni Events is absolutely the best! We were fortunate enough to have Sarrah as our wedding planner for our oldest daughter’s wedding this past fall. Hiring Sarrah was by far the best decision we made in planning our wedding. She was a joy to work with and made the planning fun and stress free. Sarrah was very organized and kept us on track and on budget. She is a wonderful communicator. She always prepped us on what we needed to do next and handled all of the communication with our entire wedding team of vendors. Sarrah’s attention to detail is impeccable. My daughter’s wedding was absolutely breathtaking and we have Sarrah to thank for making the entire process look effortless. We were never stressed and thoroughly enjoyed all of the wedding planning. Sarrah planned 3 nights of events for us…a rehearsal dinner on Thursday night, a cocktail party on Friday night and of course the wedding on Saturday. Every event was absolutely stunning! It was better than we ever could have imagined…the flowers, the food, how everything was perfectly planned and then executed. Sarrah and Imoni were behind the scenes making sure everything was perfect and it was! Hiring Sarrah was the best decision we ever made for the wedding. When our younger daughters get engaged Sarah will be the first phone call we make.
    Karen K. Married on 10/03/2021

Hannah Bowman, Lead Planner, Imoni Events

I cannot begin to adequately express my gratitude and joy for the outstanding service we received from Hannah Bowman at Imoni Events. Her professionalism was over the top, especially during a time when every event, including my daughter’s wedding, had to be postponed and reconfigured. Hannah’s calm, confident and caring demeanor, along with her flexibility and outstanding knowledge of every single wedding-related detail, resulted in an experience that provided pure joy and wonderful memories for our family. We highly recommend Hannah Bowman and Imoni Events.
  • Kaleigh
    Kaleigh B. Married on 10/02/2021

Love Imoni Events!

We worked with Imoni Events for a total of 3 years planning our wedding (due to Covid & postponements) and we wouldn't of wanted to work with anyone else. From planning an on the fly wedding the week of the Covid shut down in my parents backyard to planning our big reception with 200+ people they made everything effortless and took so much stress off of me and my husband. Imoni Events was so great at keeping us organized and sane while pushing our wedding out 3 different times due to Covid. We were able to keep all of our same vendors too that we had originally planned for which was huge. They are an absolute delight to work with and are so creative. They truly made our dream vision come to life. We are so grateful for Jenni at Imoni Events she is now family to us!
  • Kaitlin
    Kaitlin S. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

THE BEST Arizona Wedding Planner!!!

Words cannot express how picture perfect our wedding was thanks to Imoni Events! Sarrah came highly recommended to us from friends, and she and her team did not disappoint! From the very first meeting through the year + of planning, Sarrah's professionalism and organization are unmatched. There was not a moment of stress because she took care of everything! She has great relationships with the best vendors, and made our vision come to life perfectly! Sarrah and her team exceeded our expectations in every way and we are so grateful to have worked with not only an incredible event planner, but a wonderful person all around. We really cannot say enough amazing things about our experience with Imoni Events. No need to look any further-- this is the best wedding planner you will find, hands down!! Thank you Sarrah and Imoni Events for making our day absolutely magical!!
  • Mickie
    Mickie P. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hands Down - Imoni Events Is A Choice You'll Be Thrilled You Made!

There are no words to adequately and positively express of how highly I would recommend Imoni Events to handle the most important day of your life! Jenni saw my daughter's vision and made it a reality! It was breathtaking! From sunshine to rain, back to a beautiful evening, the wedding would not have come together so beautifully (and what appeared to be seamless) without Jenni!!! She was the glue that held everything together, including my daughter and myself! Jenni is amazing, and I'm so thankful that she and my daughter, Sara, chose each other to make Sara's whole wedding experience everything she had ever dreamed of - and more!

Imoni Events's reply:

Mickie!!! I am the one that is lucky. You and Sara are an absolute dream and I could not have asked for better people to plan such a great wedding with. From the welcome party to the wedding, I have no words. It was awesome!!! Hugs to you both!
    Carol R. Married on 05/01/2021

You have found the best Imoni Events

Look no further, you have found the best! Jenni and her team at Imoni are outstanding in the industry. Bride Magazine named them as one to the top wedding planners in America. I had to plan a wedding out of state.....what to do? I called the top four hotels in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area for a recommendation. Imoni was at the top of their list. Design, creativity, and compassion encompass Imoni Events. Jenni made the process smooth and stress free. Her relationship with top vendors in the area made our wedding elegant and breath taking. She was always available for questions and had reassuring answers. The day of the wedding her team paid
    attention and assisted with every detail. Planning a wedding as an emotional component and her compassion and understanding were unsurpassed. Our magical dream wedding became a reality with Jenni and her team at Imoni. We will forever be grateful.
    Kristin H. Married on 12/04/2020

Worth every penny!

Imoni was one of the best decisions we made during the planning process. Hannah, the planner, came in at the 3 month mark and I didn't know what to expect. I had been planning everything up until that point. But she came in and completely took over, she handled so much of my to do list and I was able to relax and enjoy the final months leading up to the wedding. I kept asking her "is there something I should be doing?" You won't regret hiring Imoni, they are experienced, professional and do nothing but make your wedding experience better than it could have been otherwise.
    Melissa F. Married on 11/14/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jamie is the absolute BEST!

I knew from the our first meeting that Jamie was going to be the perfect planner!! She just had the best energy from day one and that never changed!! Jamie and I worked together to plan my dream wedding for 18 months! From the start, we had no idea what would go through!!!

Planning a wedding in general is super stressful, add in a pandemic.... woah. I honestly don’t think our wedding would have happened without Jamie and her team. From plan A to plan Z, Jamie had a plan. Whatever was thrown at us, she worked tirelessly to make our day extremely special for us! The work Jamie did behind the scenes did not go unnoticed. She communicated with all of our vendors, made everyone feel at ease, and during these crazy times, made sure people were safe! Jamie calmed my nerves so many times. She was always so positive and had solutions for everything.

Jamie has an eye for detail and perfectly executed our vision to a tee!!!! The day was seamless, the timeline flowed perfectly, and everything was so so so beautiful. I was able to enjoy my wedding day whole-heartedly because she took care of everything.

If you’re looking for the most meticulous, hard working, sweetest planner of all time, hire Jamie! She was the best decision we could have made during wedding planning!!! Seriosuly it does not get better than Jamie and Imoni Events!!!
    Lindsay J. Married on 11/12/2020

Second to None!

My husband and I worked with Jamie at Imoni Events. We were scheduled to be married originally in May 2020 and we hired Jamie as our day-of planner. She was such a help the whole way through the planning process - making vendor recommendations, helping us with negotiations, making helpful detail suggestions, the whole bit. We were just about ready and then....COVID. We ended up having to reschedule the wedding twice and finally got married Dec 2020. Jamie was with us the whole way through. She went above and beyond to help us reschedule everything, re-negotiate contracts, help us through venue changes and all of the details in between. She was SO much more than a day planner for us. She became an ally, a friend, and a shoulder to lean on when we didn't know what to do! She is pragmatic, objective, smart and we trusted her like family. I would recommend ANYONE hire Imoni Events as I know all of the planners are as incredible as Jamie is. My husband and I reflected on what it would be like not having a planner like Jamie after the wedding. Neither one of us could imagine the experience and wedding day without her. Call them!
  • Melissa
    Melissa B. Married on 10/10/2020

Zero stress wedding with Imoni Events

Cannot recommend Imoni Events enough. Sarrah Gaboury designed my wedding and Hannah Bowman coordinated day of and both of them exceeded my expectations and beyond. The entire experience was so stress free - and the vision I had for my wedding was truly brought to life on my wedding day. There was a moment at my wedding dinner where I couldn't even keep it together because I was just so emotional with how well they understood and executed my vision. They are absolute professionals and have so much experience working with so many different vendors across the valley, they lead you towards decisions (which are SO hard when you're planning a wedding), and give expert recommendations to make sure your day is perfect. So many of my friends have told me how stressful planning a wedding was, but I can confidently say that I had 0 stress the entire 2 years we planned our wedding, even being a covid bride and having to push from 2020 to 2021. I chose to plan my rehearsal dinner/welcome party without their help (mistake), and let me tell you - even that small scale event caused me so much stress and truly made me understand how many moving parts there are on a wedding day and HOW much work Sarrah and Hannah had to put into the day (which was much larger scale than our rehearsal/WP). Working with the vendors, hotel, strike teams, all the above - it is SO much and they truly manage it all. Our guests cannot stop raving about how smooth and well done the entire weekend was, which was so important for a wedding with over 100 guests flying in from out of town. And Hannah truly saved us on wedding day. By nature we were all freaking out a bit and there was lots of anxiety - but Hannah calmed everyones nerves, called the shots, knew exactly what to do in every situation and made the day as stress-free as humanly possible. I've been in many weddings where day of was truly a mess and so unorganized, and this was such a stark difference and the day was truly seamless. Do not hesitate to book with Imoni - you will not regret it.
  • Ally
    Ally G. Married on 09/09/2020

Absolute perfection

Hiring Sarrah Gaboury from Imoni was THE BEST decision we made for our wedding by far!!! I can’t imagine working with anyone else. From the start, Sarrah was on top of everything, and with a new move and full-time job I needed all the help I could get. Never could I ever have imagined the level of service Sarrah would provide. She guided me every step of the way. I didn’t lift a finger the whole process!

I knew I wanted a fairytale wedding, but I had no idea what I was in store for with Imoni Events. They connected to the best of the best in terms of vendors. We absolutely loved everyone Sarrah recommended from photographers, to musicians, florists, and so much more! The community they have created is truly incredible and we feel blessed to have been a part of it!

I left most of the design up to Sarrah, and let me tell you when we walked into the venue I was in tears. It was everything I ever dreamed about and SO much more! Sarrah truly captured who we were as a couple. Aside from the design, the level of support and attentiveness we received from Sarrah and her team the day of our wedding was game-changing. All we had to do was show up and enjoy our night! Sarrah’s assistants even coordinated having our dog walk down the aisle for the ceremony and checked on him periodically throughout the night! When the night was over, we walked into a freshly cleaned hotel room with all of our gifts set up, leftover midnight snacks from the wedding under silver trays, and slices of our wedding cake from the chef. Sarrah was literally in my room at midnight helping me take off my dress!!

My husband and I can’t stop replaying the night in our heads, it was complete perfection. Not only is Sarrah incredibly kind, but she is one of the most detailed and hardworking people I have ever met. She was the first and last planner we looked at. DO NOT THINK TWICE and go with Imoni Events!! Best decision we made!
    Susan D. Married on 08/11/2020

Imoni Events Wedding Planners

We had a wonderful experience working with Sarrah and Imoni Events. They were great from the start with wonderful suggestions, quick response times and perfect execution of our event. Our daughter's wedding was flawless. Sarrah helped us find the perfect vendors for our vision and they all delivered. We cannot say enough good things about Imoni Events, they knocked it out of the park!!!!
    Megan Married on 03/07/2020

Hire sarrah!

I'm not even sure where to start. Hiring Imoni and Sarrah was the best decision we ever could have made throughout the wedding planning process. She and her team are worth every penny!

From start to finish Sarrah was kind, compassionate, and just completely on top of her game. She was so organized and helped us through every step of the way. I had a lot of ideas and visions and she absolutely nailed every single piece!! She put together the most perfect list of wedding vendors that we could have never even dreamed up ourselves. We had the best day and the best team who honestly made everything picture perfect for us. Sarrah kept me calm through the entire wedding process and even the week leading up to my wedding (when the weather was looking to be iffy). It ended up being the most perfect weather but she provided so many alternative options that it kept me at ease.

As far as design aspect, she completely nailed my vision 100000 times over. I will never forget seeing both the ceremony and reception set up. It completely blew me away. Logistically, it was so comforting to have someone organizing and putting together the timeline for not only the big day but our entire wedding weekend. Did I mention that halfway through the process we realized it was a no-brainer that we would need her for our entire weekend, and even hired her for another day (Rehearsal Dinner/Welcome Party)!! We even forgot my veil at the dress shop and could not find it on our big day. Sarrah was so calm and had one of her team members run and get it! It was a lifesaver and she was a godsend! We had almost every single guest and bridal party member tell us after the wedding that this was the best and smoothest wedding they have ever been to or been a part of. We honestly could not have agreed more.

I am very type A and having worked in the wedding/events industry, I was very particular on what I wanted. I am sure I was not easy to work with as I was very detail oriented, but she ALWAYS made me feel like any concerns I had were valid and she always had a suggestion if we were unsure about a decision. She was always available to chat or do another walk through if I had some extra questions. I always knew that Sarrah, Imoni, and her team were fantastic- but I never knew exactly what it felt like to be on the other side and have them run your wedding. It was honestly the smoothest, best, most worry free day! We had the best time ever and I honestly could not have imagined anyone else planning our wedding.

Mentioned previously, but Sarrah and her team are worth every single penny you will ever spend. They have relationships with the BEST vendors in the region who made all of our dreams come true. Please stop looking for another planner and hire Sarrah!! It does not get better!

Lindsey Married on 11/09/2019

Imoni Events

Imoni Events was one of the best decisions we made when starting to plan our wedding. We worked with Sarrah closely and she was always quick to respond to any question, inquiry, and concern. All the vendors she recommended were amazing and truly made our day perfect! I would highly recommend Imoni Events if you are looking for a wedding planner.
illustration stars