Melissa Jill Photography

Phoenix, AZ View map

$3,800 Most Popular Price

There’s one thing you should know about me before you hire me to shoot your wedding… I might cry during your ceremony. Despite my best efforts, I’ve done it a number of times. Ok… a lot of times. There’s just certain couples whose love and pure joy at the culmination of their years of waiting for one another pours out of them and infects everyone at the wedding… and I get sucked in. I can’t help it—I shoot with my heart. And if you’re one of the couples I’ve described above-I want to shoot your wedding. I want to be there. My approach to weddings is to capture spontaneous moments with an artistic eye while working unobtrusively. My goal is to create images that tell a story & become tangible reminders of the feelings shared between a bride & groom.

Melissa Jill is an internationally recognized Phoenix-based wedding photographer who has been shooting weddings for 13 years. She photographs 10-12 high-end weddings a year and also has five associate photographers who shoot weddings under her brand at lower price points.

Schedule

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1400.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Digital Files
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs

1 User photo

Jen Married on 04/14/2018
    Melissa Jill is amazing! We just received our gallery and our pictures are so perfect! We spent a few hours obsessing over them together - she had us smiling, laughing, tearful, and then just full out crying over some of them. I have no idea how I’ll choose which ones to frame, etc. What a great “problem” to have! Choosing Melissa was one of the best decisions we made in our planning process and we both agree on that.
    Matt G. Married on 03/04/2018

Very Impressed!

Just phenomenal! We were so thrilled with the job Melissa Jill Photography did for our wedding. Working with Rennae was great, we had the chance to meet up ahead of time to talk about what we were looking for, what was important for us, and how we wanted to capture our memories. She and the whole MJ team were incredibly professional and great to work with. Highly recommend!
    Brittanie Married on 12/09/2017
    Michelle and Mary were AMAZING on our wedding day! They made us feel so comfortable! The pictures were absolutely beautiful and captured all the moments and the all the emotions of the day! We are so impressed with the Melissa Jill Team and couldn't have asked for a better experience! We cannot wait to use Melissa Jill for all our major milestones to document our life!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Joyful Unions Joyful Unions Wedding Officiants

Scrumptious, dreamy and creatively composed. These were the very first words that popped into my mind when Melissa sent me photos of a wedding we both recently had the pleasure of working. If only I had known her all those years ago when I got married! If you are in the planning stages of your own wedding, you would be smart to contact Melissa. Her photos will be treasured.

JM PhotoArt JM PhotoArt Wedding Videographers

Melissa is a brilliant photographer and business woman. Her photography truly speaks for itself. Melissa goes above and beyond with her clients. She makes sure all of the details are put together properly and has a personality that shines. When I worked with her, I saw her Bride and Groom come to tears of joy over the photographs of their big day. I highly recommend Melissa.

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix Hotel Weddings

I've worked with a lot of fine photographers, but Melissa is definitely one of the most professional and accommodating photographers in the valley. The brides just love her!

2302 N 44th St #14-1419 Phoenix, AZ, 85008
4802419762

24/7
Location of (Melissa Jill Photography)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding