Serendipity Cinematography

• Photos & Videos 6

About Serendipity Cinematography

Serendipity Cinematography is a highly experienced wedding cinematography company based out of Phoenix, Arizona. With over 13 years of wedding videography experience, and over 1700 wedding filmed this company has won multiple awards, including Best Videographer for more than 10 years in a row. Serendipity creates hand-crafted and customized wedding films. Your wedding story will be customized to who you are as a couple.

Serendipity Cinematography offers unique services, including wedding couple interviews, guest well wishes, same day editing and drone coverage; all of these services will be edited into your unique wedding film. Other services offered include:

• Client revisions

• Videos 4

115 Reviews for Serendipity Cinematography

Mrs. Deanna Youngquist · Married on 04/07/2018

Taryn and Team

Taryn and the FABULOUS Serendipity team! What can I say- it is probably the only time my husband and I (who do not like to be the center of attention) felt calm and collected (well I was crying but my groom was collected) being interviewed and recorded.
    The Serendipity team was smiling, relaxed and knew exactly how to put each of us at ease throughout the day working flawlessly with the rest of our vendors, including the photographers. In moments of emotion, they knew how to make me laugh and captured moments between my husband and I that no other two people could have done such a magnificent job at.
    Our wedding video... PERFECTION!!!! It's funny, we look back on the day and it is a blur- a spectacular blur but a blur none the less. We watch that video and every time we do, we get a glimpse of the moments that pass you by during the day as the bride and groom. Without Serendipity, we would not be able to look back and smile and relive the happiest day of our lives.
    Thank you Taryn and Team... you truly are a talented, happy and enjoyable group to work with.
    Hugs-
    Deanna Youngquist

Rachael · Married on 12/01/2017

Hiring Serendipity for my wedding videographer was at the TOP of my priority list! They were one of the first vendors we secured for our special day on Dec. 1, 2017 at the Arizona Biltmore. There's nothing like moving picture that brings you back to the story of your day. They captured our wedding day so beautifully, it transports me back to those joyous moments. We picked Serendipity because we love their signature style. I love how natural the colors are, true to the day as I will remember it. The team is an absolute delight to work with, I knew we were in great hands. I would hire Serendipity again in a heart beat. If you're looking for a videographer for your wedding day.. Look no further, Serendipity is by far the best. Thank you Taryn and the whole team for making our day so special. The video brings back all the emotions for us, the happiest day of our lives. Thank you.

Serendipity Cinematography 1
    Serendipity Cinematography 2
    Serendipity Cinematography 3

Serendipity Cinematography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,850.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download

• Celebrations By Amy Bacon
    Celebrations By Amy Bacon Wedding Planners

This team is amazing. If you're considering adding video to your list of wedding professionals then you need to call Serendipity. They will find out your needs for the big day and make sure they film accordingly. As a planner I love working with them because they work so independently with minimal involvement or needs from anyone. They capture the moments you wont want to forget, and other smaller moments you never knew occurred.

• Imoni Events
    Imoni Events Wedding Planners

Serendipity Videography is top notch! They are constantly trying to grow their business by developing cutting edge style with a classic touch. They are talented and professional and will get you your video faster than anyone I know. Plus, they make it easy for you to give input so your video is exactly how you dreamt it without any of the hassle!

• Troon North Golf Club
    Troon North Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Serendipity Videography is abolutely amazing at both the onsite work and the final product you will receive. Taryn and her team do a fantastic job of catching all the special moments of the wedding while being non-invasive to the guests. Their team is extremely friendly and efficient and give you a beatiful video that you will enjoy watching for many anniversaries to come!