Nearby Vendors to Consider

About SKM Entertainment

Your Vision, Brought to Life.

It's our 25th Anniversary!

Your wedding, YOUR WAY for over 25 years. SKM Entertainment’s philosophy of “bringing the magic of first-class entertainment to life” earns accolades from The Knot, Modern Bride, Wedding Chronicle, Arizona Bride, Wedding Wire, and most importantly, our brides. SKM specializes in professional two-person MC/DJ teams that provide fun, elegant memories of a lifetime. SKM also provides beautiful décor lighting, photo favors, and photo montages for the event your friends will rave about for years.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Photobooth (3)
Projector (2)
Video Projection (1)
Flat Screen (1)

After meeting with another local DJ company we wanted to do our due diligence and booked time with SKM based on the recommendation of our wedding planner, Jennifer Starr.

We first met Melissa, who was beyond accommodating and easy to work with. She gave us an awesome presentation and was very patient with our budget. During our meeting, we also met Miles, the owner, who knew our venue and gave us immediately gave us suggestions on how to maximize SKM services with space.

On to the wedding day:
DJ Justin was incredible from the moment we met him to the day-of. He listened to us intently to get a feel for who we are and almost immediately understood the entire vibe we wanted to convey. It is no wonder why our wedding planner (who has worked with him several times) was so thrilled that he was our SKM DJ. Justin was instrumental in not only bringing the party to life but also in allowing us to customize special moments including a song by my husband's father (which meant the world to us). He also had the wonderful idea working a memorial song ("My Way") for my late grandfather, as the anniversary dance. Several if not nearly all of our guests said: "it was the best wedding I've ever attended." Thank you SKM team and Justin for making it fun, memorable, and a completely smooth, personalized experience. We are so grateful for our choice in SKM and will highly recommend to anyone with wedding or corporate event needs in the future.

Profile Picture Krista, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Ashley and her DJ (so sorry, day of was crazy I never got her name) were absolutely a pleasure to work with. Very easy going, I was organizing the wedding myself with a 4 month deadline and Ashley (MC) did a great job of accommodating our requests and really tailoring the wedding and music to our taste. Our DJ was even a huge Star Wars fan so that was a perfect fit with our Wedding theme. My now husband lived in Ireland and we were able to do skype calls so he could be included. The day of improvisation was amazing, Ashley helped put a boutonniere back together right before the ceremony, the music during was perfect timing for the ceremony. We forgot our lightsabers for our first dance and the marriage certificate and she rearranged the flow of things so the guests never even knew we had to go get them. She kept the flow of the wedding perfect and I got so many compliments on the flow because their never seemed to be a lull in the excitement. She kept the whole day together and on schedule which was important because the park had a strict time for no noise we were able to keep to. I would recommend these two and the company to anyone that wants a truly personalized, fun, exciting, and smooth wedding. Can't thank them enough for the great work they did!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Justin and our DJ were awesome!! They made the night carefree and fun!! They kept everyone dancing and having a blast. Perfect selection and variety of songs too! At first we were just looking for a DJ but we’re sooooo glad we went with the DJ/MC combo with SKM. The music and reception make the memories of the night. Thanks SKM - you all rock !!!

Profile Picture Marissa & Joel, 3/23/18, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1409787391934 kellycody593
220x220 sq 1409787995577 graniello0810 1852193997 o

1 VIDEO

13 ENDORSEMENTS
This is an excellent wedding vendor. We highly recommend!

I worked with Gary from SKM Entertainment at a wedding and they were so awesome! They really knew how to get the crowd going. They got in with the crowd and danced and played some really fun wedding games. I would highly recommend them for any event!

I would highly recommend SKM, they are professional and fun. They have been in the valley for years and I assure you a fabulous time for all.

I have worked with SKM many times throughout the years. They are Professional and very reliable...a great time for all!! I would highly recommend SKM.

Great time will be had by all

101 PROS I KNOW