Serendipity Cinematography Reviews

Serendipity Cinematography 5
  • Sloane

Sloane Hansen · Married on 11/09/2019

Top Notch Company!

I had the pleasure to work with Serendipity Cinema at a wedding on November 9th at Verrado Golf Club. I can't say enough about the professionalism of the company and highly recommend you hire them for your next wedding or event! Professional, polite and the best team to work with! Just look at some of their videos and you will understand why I love working with Serendipity.

Serendipity Cinematography 6
    Sent on 11/18/2019
  • I

Ivy Lynn · Married on 10/06/2018

Great videographer

They were so nice to work with! They were friendly, helpful, and unobtrusive. They created a beautiful video. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Videos

Serendipity was a true joy to work with. Taryn was super responsive and detail-oriented to make our vision come to life and her videographers were extremely professional. Thanks to Serendipity Cinematography we will look forward to watching our wedding videos for years to come.

Serendipity Cinematography 7
    Sent on 06/05/2019

Mrs. Deanna Youngquist · Married on 04/07/2018

Taryn and Team

Taryn and the FABULOUS Serendipity team! What can I say- it is probably the only time my husband and I (who do not like to be the center of attention) felt calm and collected (well I was crying but my groom was collected) being interviewed and recorded.
    The Serendipity team was smiling, relaxed and knew exactly how to put each of us at ease throughout the day working flawlessly with the rest of our vendors, including the photographers. In moments of emotion, they knew how to make me laugh and captured moments between my husband and I that no other two people could have done such a magnificent job at.
    Our wedding video... PERFECTION!!!! It's funny, we look back on the day and it is a blur- a spectacular blur but a blur none the less. We watch that video and every time we do, we get a glimpse of the moments that pass you by during the day as the bride and groom. Without Serendipity, we would not be able to look back and smile and relive the happiest day of our lives.
    Thank you Taryn and Team... you truly are a talented, happy and enjoyable group to work with.
    Hugs-
    Deanna Youngquist

Sent on 11/16/2018

Rachael · Married on 12/01/2017

Hiring Serendipity for my wedding videographer was at the TOP of my priority list! They were one of the first vendors we secured for our special day on Dec. 1, 2017 at the Arizona Biltmore. There's nothing like moving picture that brings you back to the story of your day. They captured our wedding day so beautifully, it transports me back to those joyous moments. We picked Serendipity because we love their signature style. I love how natural the colors are, true to the day as I will remember it. The team is an absolute delight to work with, I knew we were in great hands. I would hire Serendipity again in a heart beat. If you're looking for a videographer for your wedding day.. Look no further, Serendipity is by far the best. Thank you Taryn and the whole team for making our day so special. The video brings back all the emotions for us, the happiest day of our lives. Thank you.

Serendipity Cinematography 8
    Serendipity Cinematography 9
    Serendipity Cinematography 10
    Sent on 08/15/2018

Colleen · Married on 05/20/2017

When we were putting together a budget for the wedding, a video was something we really wanted but just could not afford. When I told my Mom that we had WON a video package with Serendipity she started crying.

This company was AMAZING. They were very involved and took care of everything. All they needed was a few questions answered and away they went creating a masterpiece. They were organized, on time and very flexible with location. They were professional and easy to work with. I never even felt like I was being taped. Most of the time I didn't even notice them in the background and when I did, it was when they were sliding across the floor, or getting another really awesome shot.

To say I was impressed and excited with the final project would be an understatement. Its beautiful and I would recommend this company to anyone. This is something that you will have forever and if its not caught correctly on your wedding day, it will be lost forever. Want a company you can trust? Serendipity is the answer.

Sent on 04/25/2013
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 05/06/2016

Serendipity. Is. Amazing. That’s truly the best way to describe this company. Super simple to book and the owner, Taryn, is a sweetheart. On the day of the wedding, I really only remember the videographers introducing themselves when I arrived at the venue… I don’t remember seeing them much after that. I am blown away by how discreet they were throughout the day but yet still managed to get every single money shot.

We received the wedding movie trailer while on our honeymoon and cried watching it for the first time. It amazes and astounds me that they were able to capture every big moment of our wedding in such a beautiful and artistic way. I felt that the trailer was a perfect depiction of the look and feel of the event – and it’s only 2.5 minutes! We are so excited to see the rest of the film when it’s ready.

Videography is the number one item that we feel was 200% worth booking and spending money on for our wedding. Of course, beautiful linens, flowers, etc. add wonderful touches to the day, but videography (and photography) are the only two items you will have afterwards to help you remember. It is an absolute joy to watch the trailer and see and feel the day in motion. It reminds you so vividly of how you felt! Joyful, nervous, emotional, elated... Whatever it is, they’ll capture and document it. My advice to any bride: Book videography. Furthermore, book Serendipity. They are, hands down, the best in the business. Happy Planning!

Sent on 06/17/2016

These guys are pros. Taryn and her team really know what they are doing. We filled out a survey (piece of advice: should you go with Serendipity, take your time with this as they really rely on this to create your video) and using only this they did a great job of capturing our style and personalities. The day of everyone was so professional and accommodating (helping me carry water and other stuff to first look etc, etc). We got the trailer back pretty quickly and it was amazing. I can't wait to see the full length video.

Another piece of unsolicited advice - DO go with a videographer. I had several married friends tell me that they watch their video annually on their anniversary and now with their young children. On the day of your wedding, your short term memory fills up and you will not remember it all. Fact.Trust Serendipity to capture it all, artistically and in a way that is authentic to you as a couple!

Sent on 04/03/2016

Katie · Married on 12/12/2015

We loved work with Serendipity Cinematography! I personally worked with Taryn and loved her ability to work well with our entire team (wedding planner, photographer, etc.) her easy going attitude. My biggest fear with hiring a wedding videographer was that they would be in the way, or make our video look cheesy. Both of my fears vanished the day of :) I would definitely suggest working with Serendipity and love the wedding trailer we received.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Kathleen · Married on 11/06/2015

WOW!!!

I now know why they have been "Voted Best Videographer for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2014 & 2015"!!!

I had a vision and they executed it brilliantly!!! WOW! No matter what your style or what you want in your special video they will make it come to life! So happy with our "trailer" and looking forward to our video.

So amazing!!!!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Serendipity and their services, let me just say, were quite impressive and succeeded our expectations. We LOVED our wedding videos, every inch of them, and have received the best feedback. Serendipity is dependable, professional, talented, precise, detailed and on point. They did an excellent job. The questionnaire they had me fill out allowed me to share my preferences, wants and needs, and they made all of what I wanted happen in each video. I was astounded and could not believe the magic they pulled from our wedding day. It was as if we were reliving the day all over again. The scenery, creativity, facial expressions, flow and intention was all outstanding. One thing I loved about their services was their ability to make each video your own, in that it was unique and special for each bride and groom. I could not have asked for more personable videos that truly captured the uniqueness of our relationship and love. They were beyond professional, friendly, punctual and precise. I loved having them be a part of our day and capturing it as beautifully as they did. Everyone that has seen our wedding videos were amazed, one had said it was the best they had ever seen. Someone once told me hiring a wedding videographer is an absolute must for your wedding day. They were right. We owe so much respect and appreciation to Serendipity for creating everlasting memories of our wedding day. I highly recommend Serendipity to any bride and groom - one day you will be so thankful you chose them.

Sent on 02/16/2016

Allison · Married on 10/03/2015

Serendipity did a beautiful job documenting our wedding. Every member of their team was professional and personable. Our wedding trailer and highlight reels were absolutely gorgeous. We loved working with them and we recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Tina · Married on 10/03/2015

I was referred to Serendipity Cinematography by our best man and his wife. They showed us their wedding video and I immediately knew I had to use them for our wedding. Their responsiveness and availability was perfect. My husband and I had a picture of our wedding and they were able to catch every moment we wanted and more. Easy people to work with and they were so sweet! Taryn is the owner and she is absolutely sweet and fun to work with. Thank you Serendipity for the AMAZING work and a video that we will be able to watch for years to come!

Sent on 02/10/2016

Shea · Married on 09/26/2015

Oh my gosh, we just got our wedding movie trailer back from Serendipity within three weeks of our event (talk about fast in the middle of wedding season!) and it.is.amazing. I seriously have watched it almost every day since they sent it because everything from the moments they captured to the song they selected was perfection. We can't wait to see the finished product in a few months when it's ready!

The entire team Serendipity had on site with us that day was wonderful; everyone was so nice and friendly, they were a joy to work with and half the time we forgot they were even there! But the trailer definitely proved they were because some of those stealthy shots they got were phenomenal :) Not to mention the entire process of selecting/ordering the package, preparing for the day, etc. was super organized and I loved that I could do it all online.

If you're on the fence about getting videography for your wedding - DO IT. What no one tells you is that in the weeks after your wedding you may go through a period of feeling really sad that it's over and/or like you missed so much of it because it all flew by so fast. This is where the wedding movie trailer saves the day! Hire Serendipity, get the trailer, I promise you will be so happy you did. I know we are!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Tracey · Married on 09/19/2015

Serendipity Cinematography went above and beyond my expectations! I was referred to them by a friend in Arizona who had them film her wedding, so I knew they would do a wonderful job, but I was still extremely impressed with them. Taryn was great at being responsive to any questions or concerns I had, and was extremely patient with me when I needed more time to convince my husband and father about using a videographer. I loved having the online portal to access my payments, contract, and questionnaire. I thought the questionnaire was a great way to allow the videographers to get to know my husband and I, and I definitely feel they were able to really create the story we wanted for our video.
    On the day of I had the pleasure of having Jeff and Aaron onsite with my husband and I. Both were so nice and clearly great at what they do. Right when they got there they had some great shot ideas and constantly kept to an efficient schedule, but also made time talk with me and make me feel more comfortable with them and around the camera. During my interview, Jeff had some great questions that made for really sweet sections in our video. I could not be happier with how great and organized they were on our wedding day.
    Because they opened up a new office in Southern California, we received our wedding trailer in a few days. It was so fun to watch while we were on our honeymoon, and was so well done. We had many vendors including our venue reach out and want to use it for marketing because it was that good. We recently received our video and could not be more pleased. We absolutely LOVE it! Even my father who was so hesitant at first could not stop saying how impressed he was with their work. Now my husband and I will have this spectacular video to look back on a remember the best day of our lives. Booking Serendipity Cinematography was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Kate · Married on 09/12/2015

Taryn and the videographers from Serendipity Cinematography were a pleasure to work with! Emails were always answered quickly and everything was very organized. The onsite videographers were sweet and super easy to work with. They did a beautiful job capturing the best day of our lives! We have received so many compliments on our videos.

Sent on 01/19/2016

Katelyn · Married on 09/05/2015

My experience with Serendipity could not have been better. The time they take to get to know you during the pre-planning is incredible. Taryn is so organized, professional, friendly and kind. You could tell she had a vested interest in me and wanted us to love our finished video. The team we had the day of the wedding was so nice and accommodating. I truthfully did not really know they were there. I knew I was going to love the video but I did not know how much I was going to love it. They hit the nail on the head and created a video that will provide a lifetime of memories for my husband and I. We watched the video over and over again last night and both talked about how we would pay 10x what we did to have it. The biggest regret I would have had was not having Serendipity document my wedding day. Love you Taryn, Jeff and team. Thank you from the deep down bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 01/05/2016

We absolutely loved working with Serendipity. They were very respectful and professional and we barely noticed they were there. The finished product blew us away and is definitely something we will cherish forever.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Claire · Married on 05/24/2015

Serendipity Cinematography did not only provide us with beautiful footage of our day, but they also told our story. They were extremely professional and I was very impressed with the quality, production, and creativity of our video. I love how they created our video based off what we wanted and encorporated our family and friends. I also appreciate the way that they delivered our video via links. We live abroad and the links made during with our family and friends very easy. Serendipity Cinematography does not provide "just" a wedding video, they provide a special brand and film unique to each couple's beautiful day. Many of my newly engaged friends have already asked for their contact information. Our day would not have been complete with out them.

Sent on 01/29/2016

Alexandria · Married on 05/23/2015

I would highly recommend Serendipity to any couple out there looking for a cinema service or debating whether they want wedding videography. When planning our wedding my husband and I were on the fence about whether we wanted the added expense of videography. But let me tell you, we are so glad we chose Serendipity. They were able to capture every single moment of our day. We received our wedding movie trailer the same weekend as our wedding, which we loved and our family and friends LOVED (especially the ones who couldn't be there). It was better than looking at wedding photos because you could relive the day again and again! We were so impressed with our video team the day of the wedding. They worked with all our other vendors and captured the day in a totally unobtrusive manner. The video coordinator even helped with wedding coordinating details. Working with Taryn was also a breeze, she responded fast to any of our questions and concerns and helped to create a beautiful wedding video. Thank you so much serendipity for all your help and creating such a beautiful product!

Sent on 12/13/2015

They were so easy to work with and make the most beautiful videos I've ever seen!!

Sent on 05/01/2015
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 04/18/2015

There are no words to describe the feeling you get when Taryn sends you an email with the title “Your Wedding Film is FINISHED!” Serendipity was the best decision my husband and I made while planning our wedding. They are more than a group of fantastic videographers. They are story tellers with an eye for detail that is unmatched by any videographers around. After lots of reseach, we found that nobody compares to the quality that is Serendipity. Denis and I talked with Serendipity about shooting a love story and a video that introduced our bridal party. We shot the love story and we and every guest at our wedding loved it. It’s the perfect way to show your guests the story of your love and how you met. When I mentioned the “Bridal Party Introduction Video”, Taryn and Jeff were so helpful and SOOO open to my crazy ideas. That video turned out better than we could have ever imagined. As a bride, I worked very hard on all details of my wedding. I had a lot of DIY projects and spent a lot of money on the wedding. I am glad that serendipity was there to capture the details that as a bride I didn’t really get to enjoy that day. When you watch your wedding film, you’ll relive the magic, you’ll see the emotion on family members faces, and when you see your first kiss as husband and wife it brings back so much joy. It feels like watching a romantic movie produced by the best directors in Hollywood.
    After our wedding, I basically begged Taryn to hire me as a coordinator. I wanted to join a team that makes such unique and beautiful films. I’ve experienced every side of Serendipity. I’ve been the bride, and I’ve been behind the scenes with the videographers. I’ve personally experienced how hard this team works on every wedding. If you choose Serendipity, I recommend the Love You The Most package. It includes an interractive menue that lets you pick and choose what part of your wedding you want to see. It’s worth EVERY, SINGLE PENNY! Serendipity is just the best!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/18/2015

It has been almost two years since we got married. The one thing I am so happy we decided to do was get a videographer. Serendipidity did a fantastic job. We watch our wedding films on each anniversary with a bottle of wine and remember the best day ever.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Gwendolyn · Married on 04/04/2015

When (my finace at the time) and myself first met Jeff Bills from Serendipity Cinematography we were so impressed!! The quality of work well exceeded any other videographer we had EVER seen (and we've seen a lot of wedding videos recently!)
    We could not have asked for a better finished product! We even got to share our wedding highlight video on a big screen AT the reception with all of our guests! The guests were thrilled to be able to see what my wife and I were doing all day preparing for the ceremony. I can't express what a treat that was!! This group of people are so talented, and are truley amazing people. They are all so kind and fun, and during the actual wedding, you do not even realize they are there. Please watch some of there clips, and you will not be disappointed. AMAZING!!!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Excellent customer service and quality of product. Taryn, the owner, is extremely organized and timely and the videographers that worked with us were amazing including Jeff and Sarah. They all were so talented! Since we hadn't met anyone from the company in person (we live out of town), I wasn't sure how it was all going to come together but the company requires a detailed survey to be filled out weeks in advance and they go off of that. We had a same day edit that added a special "wow factor" to our wedding--everyone was so impressed. The main video takes about 6 months to get back but it is worth the wait. We were also impressed by all the extra touches after the wedding, and the extreme attention to detail. While they are expensive, it is fully worth the investment, and we are so glad we went with Serendipity. I would highly recommend them without hesitation!

Sent on 09/14/2015