Troon North Golf Club

Up to 200 guests

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$13k - $22k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

Troon North Golf Club provides a refined wedding venue in Scottsdale, Arizona. Nestled in the Sonoran desert, this location is bursting with gorgeous golden hues and green lush lawns enveloped by cacti and other desert vegetation. Inside the club, you can find excellent service from their professional staff as well as sophisticated interiors for a wedding to remember.

Facilities and Capacity

Ceremonies held at this golf club can take place at a variety of outdoor locations. Walk down the aisle towards your partner through manicured grass to a terrace before the backdrop of the natural landscape. As the sun sets and the desert cools, warm up by the outdoor fireplace. If your nuptials are held inside they also have indoor fireplaces that you may cozy up to. Inside, the ballroom provides a spacious and contemporary space that you can easily customize to suit your design tastes. Long windows line multiple walls, letting the beautiful sunlight flow into the space while giving you the ability to drink in the natural and urban sites. Hardwood flooring for the dance floor provides a sophisticated look, which is bolstered by the ornate carpeting that surrounds it. Before the wedding, you can prepare in the club’s well-lit dressing rooms that are complete with vanities. For the convenience of your nearest and dearest, parking is available.

At Troon North Golf Club, they can provide a coordinator to help you organize the venue to suit your wedding needs. For the wedding meal, the club’s accomplished and artistic chefs can craft a specialized menu for you and your loved ones to dine from. Their trained and exceptional staff serve the sumptuous dishes, ensuring high standards of customer service. Cake cutting can also be provided so your dessert can be professionally presented and served. Take advantage of their attractive selection of dinnerware and china for your table settings. To allow you to focus on the love and joy filling your wedding day, the golf course provides setup and cleanup.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$750

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Country/Golf Club
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner
Event Rentals

What event items are available?

Chairs

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What months are included in your peak season?

January
February
March
April
May
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

June
July
August
September

• Lauren
    Lauren I. Married on 11/13/2021

Best. Wedding. Ever!

I cannot find the words to express how perfect Ania and the team at Troon North made our wedding day. Talk about going above and beyond... Ania and team went further than that. Absolutely the BEST experience with a venue and on-site coordinator that has ever existed. The wedding was stunning and I am SO happy that we chose Troon North Golf. Here are some of the highlights that come to mind:
    - Ania's attention to detail, quick communication, and passion and care for her brides and grooms. She will always respond to emails ASAP (throughout the year and a half we were planning our wedding); she will ask specific follow-up questions, and she will give her honest opinion good or bad. For someone who is super organized and Type A, I needed this.
    - The dreamy desert scenery. Troon North is stunning. You're literally surrounded by colors of the desert. The sunsets at cocktail hour. Are you kidding? Brett and I were upset we couldn't attend our own cocktail hour! It was BEAUTIFUL!
    - The food. Obviously as a devout Arizonian I chose Mexican food. The guacamole, the brisket quesadillas, the carne asada. SO. GOOD. The flower girls and ring bearer also raved on about the french fries. The apps were phenomenal too. Ania saved us a plate and served it to us at the beginning of dinner! The prickly pear margs as a Welcome Drink and throughout dinner were a HIT. People were obsessed! I've also never seen a gelato cart line so long!
    - The work outside of the wedding. The time she took with us for our initial tour in June 2020 (she also saved us our wedding date since my parents were coming to see the venue the following weekend), the food tasting and the details we discussed (EXTREME detail - Brett tuned out but I was all about it). The rehearsal and making sure our large bridal party, the parents, the first time officiant, etc. all felt comfortable. The countless emails and time on the phone. She is truly one of a kind.
    - The "above" above and beyond. Where do I start? I asked Ania to repurpose all my florals to the reception area. I also provided several reception items like candles, photos, greenery, table runners, etc. and kind of just told her to make it look good. Oh my gosh - The Sweetheart Table was to die for. I was not expecting something so gorgeous. She was able to repurpose the arch floral to our greenery hedge walls around a neon sign with our name - INCREDIBLE. I have never seen anything like it. Ania had our drinks of choice waiting for us at our table. She literally served us food herself. I also must've emailed her with countless last minute changes the month before the wedding (ie. adding in streamers for the ceremony, upgrading the bar, etc.) and she did everything with a smile. She always confirmed before running CCs. She had extra sparklers and we we used those for our exit. The list goes on.
    I LOVED our experience and I would recommend Troon North to anyone. I wish all vendors were as dilignet, detailed and organized! I think our wedding had literally zero things go wrong - that's saying something coming from the Bride! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! xoxo
    Laurie W. Married on 09/18/2021

Absolutely wonderful small wedding!

We were looking for a outdoor venue for a small ceremony for my son and his fiance. While they had decided to postpone their large event to 2021, they still wanted to get married on their original date. Ania was very helpful, professional and flexible in working with us to get it set up in less than 2 weeks! The outdoor ceremony on the golf course was lovely and the small private dinner was intimate and exactly what they wanted. The pictures taken on the property were stunning. It was a perfect day for them!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

42 photos · 05/26/2019
  • Amanda & Seth
    33 photos · 11/17/2018

SKM Entertainment SKM Entertainment Wedding DJs

Anya and Molly are a pleasure to work with! You will have a blast planning your wedding at this venue. Gorgeous views to represent beautiful AZ!

The Hamptons The Hamptons Wedding Bands

Troon North rocks - and the views there are amazing! If only they could find a way to hook up the vendor (us) with some discounted golf? I kid - we love playing up there. It's always a blast.

Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

Troon North was such a treat to work at. Molly is such a professional and expert at her job. As a Pro DJ she made our job really easy by being so organized. The clients were really thrilled with such a great job everyone at Troon did. Cheers to an amazing event and looking forward to more!

10320 East Dynamite Blvd. Scottsdale, AZ, 85262
4804195372
Location of (Troon North Golf Club)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding

Wedding Venues