Po Box 1767, Higley, AZ 85236 Map · Phone number

About MC Video Productions

www.MemoriesPutToMusic.com utilizes top quality professional video camcorders that capture brilliant color and crystal clear images! The movies of your Wedding Day is stylized with music to fit your personality and style. We are comitted to capturing your memories and creating something beautiful that you and your family can enjoy for a lifetime!
We also provide Wedding Photographic services to capture beautiful Hollywood and Artistic style photos of your Wedding day.

black5
veilup
black5
IMG 5912 2copy

1 Reviews for MC Video Productions

They did a great job creating a video of what I wanted! I didn't want one of those slow wedding videos... I wanted a fun, upbeat party video and that is what I got plus a little of that slow stuff that I ended up liking too. They were on time and took video of the most important things and the simple fun things happening in the background. They worked with our budget and gave me more than I could ask for.

Sent on 02/14/2013

MC Video Productions FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD