DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix

Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix

At Doubletree Suites by Hilton Phoenix, we vow to help you plan the perfect wedding!

From the first guest's arrival to the last dance, we guarantee a beautiful venue, the finest cuisine and outstanding service on your special day! Our central location is easy to get to from anywhere in the Valley and our proximity to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport we are also easy to get to from anywhere in the world. Our venue is perfect for couples looking to "WOW" their guests with excellent food and beverage and couples looking for flexibility and uniqueness.

All you need is your vision for your special day and leave the rest to us...walk down the aisle here with us, surrounded by lush landscaping and flowing fountains as you say “I do.”

Our Wedding Specialists and Event Managers guide you through the stress-free process of pulling off the perfect day. Genuine dream weddings & receptions are planned in the flexible space at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton – Phoenix.

Get the party started with a catered cocktail hour & rehearsal dinner. Keep it going with a post-wedding brunch. We offer recommendations for flowers, decorative linens, ice sculptures—the works. We help coordinate your small army of florists, DJs, bakers, and limo drivers so they know where to be and when.

Our past couples rave about our Service, Excellent Food, Attention to Detail, Affordable Pricing, the ability to get Hotel Rooms for out of town guests, and the Location. All of these ingredients help us to make your wedding day truly beautiful!

Please let us know if you need GUEST ROOMS for any members of your wedding party, we can assist with that as well!

Contact us today at 602-683-9458 or abbey.berry@doubletreephoenix.com. We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix on
Outdoor Reception
Outdoor Reception
Dine under our tent
Dine under our tent
Romantic candles!
Romantic candles!
Custom table settings based on your preferences!
Custom table settings based on your preferences!
Inside our ballroom--can be set up any way you'd like!
Inside our ballroom--can be set up any way you'd like!
Pavilion, for cocktail hour or welcome reception!
Pavilion, for cocktail hour or welcome reception!
Green and white theme
Green and white theme
colorful chair ties and archway
colorful chair ties and archway
Archway details
Archway details
A recent couple saying their "I Do's"
A recent couple saying their "I Do's"
The bride and groom sharing a private moment after the ceremony
The bride and groom sharing a private moment after the ceremony
Our courtyard set for an outdoor ceremony
Our courtyard set for an outdoor ceremony
Too pretty to eat?
Too pretty to eat?
Beautiful buffet set ups are our specialty!
Beautiful buffet set ups are our specialty!
Bite-sized treats for you guests!
Bite-sized treats for you guests!
chef attended action stations

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix 1
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix 2
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 09/30/2018

A hotel wedding seemed weird to me a first, but after touring the hotel with Abbey, I fell in love! The ceremony sight, reception area and the water fountain where we look our photos looks beautiful. Even the area where they host the cocktail hour was perfect! Having my wedding here was the best decision I made and fit into my budget perfectly. I had roughly 30-40 guests from out of state, so many of them stayed which allowed them to really enjoy themselves and let loose a little! The hotel provides so much which helped me make the decision too! I was in complete awe when I saw how everything turned out with decor and the hotels set up. It was absolutely beautiful. Abbey is an angel and was always always extremely helpful and provided the most exceptional service.

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix 3
    DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix 4
  • Kimberley

Kimberley · Married on 10/22/2016

I loved working with Abbey! She was so responsive and informative, very professional!

From day one she answered all of our questions, was there when she needed us, and never let us down. Whenever I needed to swing by to make a payment, set up an example of a table setting, meet with my DJ, etc., it was always, "Sure, stop on by!"

Phone calls and emails were returned promptly and all questions were answered with very specific details. My husband and I venue hunted for a couple months before we stumbled upon the Double Tree, and Abbey made our day so perfect. Nothing went wrong!!

The food was superb, the ballroom was magnificent, the staff set everything up perfectly... it is perfect for the couple with a ***very*** tight budget. Abbey is so accommodating and so sweet, I definitely recommend the DoubleTree!!

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix Pricing

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix Price Rates

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 7.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 220
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 6
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Hotel
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Pet Friendly, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix 2
    Military Discount
    Are you or your fiancé in the military? Let us show our appreciation for your dedication with a 50% discount on your wedding ceremony. Our wedding receptions include a custom wedding cake made just for you and a champagne toast for all of your guests.

• A Piece of Cake Wedding Design
    A Piece of Cake Wedding Design Wedding Planners

I would like to extend a warm welcome and love having you in my social network! A Piece of Cake Wedding Design is currently a small but well-known wedding planning company with bridal consultants all over the US. The main focus in our business is the population of budget brides that, up to this point, if not especially in this hurting economy, have not been able to afford the expenses of a bridal consultant to help them in planning their weddings. We provide that option with bridal consultants skilled in finding quality vendors that are flexible and willing to continue providing quality and beauty at a price that our brides can pay, in helping couples to stay within their wedding budget if not save them money, and finding a way to provide couples with the wedding of their dreams at the price they want to pay for it by finding quality alternatives for more expensive options. We help to attain dreams. I welcome any communication from you. Our toll-free number is 1-877-340-1313 and website is http://apieceofcakeweddingdesign.com. Stop by and check us out!

• SJA Studios
    SJA Studios Wedding Photographers

Abbey and Doubletree were so great! The property was beautiful and Abbey made it so easy for me to do my job. Great experience! Thanks so much!

• Ray the DJ
    Ray the DJ Wedding DJs

Doubletree Guest Suites has to be one of the best values in town. It's convenient to the airport and the food and service is fantastic. They sincerely care.

• 320 North 44th Street Phoenix, 85008 See on map