320 North 44th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85008 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix

The DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix is a hotel wedding venue located in Phoenix, Arizona. We offer a wide range of services, packages, and event spaces that can all be catered to fit your individual vision for your special day. This hotel wedding venue offers an elegant setting for you to host your wedding ceremony, reception, wedding shower, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, or any other special life event. The team on-site will also find creative ways to incorporate your personal style and theme into every aspect of your celebration.

Facilities and Capacity
With unique event spaces both indoor and outdoor, there is a space that will be a perfect fit for your special day. The Grand Ballroom at The DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix can accommodate weddings and other special events with up to 220 guests. You will also have access to prep rooms so the wedding parties can prepare for the day’s events and also freshen up throughout the celebration.The DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix is and all-suites hotel so that your friends and family can conveniently stay on-site.

The DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix has an on-site event coordinator who is an expert in hosting special events at this unique venue and will offer professionalism and experience when it comes to coordinating your big day. You can lift some of the planning stress off your shoulders knowing that this coordinator will assist you every step of the way through the planning process.

Cuisine
This hotel wedding venue offers on-site catering services that include many options such as buffet style, plated dinners, and stations in addition to providing bar services as well. All of the wedding packages include a custom cake made just for you with a champagne toast for all of your guests. The team will provide, set up, and clean up of all the tables, chairs, linens, silverware, flatware, barware, and glassware needed for your big day.

Follow DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix on

Dine under our tent
Dine under our tent
Romantic candles!
Romantic candles!
Pavilion, for cocktail hour or welcome reception!
Pavilion, for cocktail hour or welcome reception!
Custom table settings based on your preferences!
Custom table settings based on your preferences!
Green and white theme
Green and white theme
Colorful chair ties and archway
Colorful chair ties and archway
Archway details
Archway details
A recent couple saying their "I Do's"
A recent couple saying their "I Do's"
The bride and her father.
The bride and her father.
Our courtyard set for an outdoor ceremony

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix 1
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix 2
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 09/30/2018

A hotel wedding seemed weird to me a first, but after touring the hotel with Abbey, I fell in love! The ceremony sight, reception area and the water fountain where we look our photos looks beautiful. Even the area where they host the cocktail hour was perfect! Having my wedding here was the best decision I made and fit into my budget perfectly. I had roughly 30-40 guests from out of state, so many of them stayed which allowed them to really enjoy themselves and let loose a little! The hotel provides so much which helped me make the decision too! I was in complete awe when I saw how everything turned out with decor and the hotels set up. It was absolutely beautiful. Abbey is an angel and was always always extremely helpful and provided the most exceptional service.

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix 3
    DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix 4
    Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Kimberley

Kimberley · Married on 10/22/2016

I loved working with Abbey! She was so responsive and informative, very professional!

From day one she answered all of our questions, was there when she needed us, and never let us down. Whenever I needed to swing by to make a payment, set up an example of a table setting, meet with my DJ, etc., it was always, "Sure, stop on by!"

Phone calls and emails were returned promptly and all questions were answered with very specific details. My husband and I venue hunted for a couple months before we stumbled upon the Double Tree, and Abbey made our day so perfect. Nothing went wrong!!

The food was superb, the ballroom was magnificent, the staff set everything up perfectly... it is perfect for the couple with a ***very*** tight budget. Abbey is so accommodating and so sweet, I definitely recommend the DoubleTree!!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Pamela · Married on 04/16/2016

Please get married here, or have your event here (at The Doubletree Phoenix 44th street) the staff and employees will make your event amazing. You will have NO WORRIES, making sure details are taken care of, is their strong point. I ALWAYS feel stress-less when I have a event at The Doubletree! Abbey, Anthony, Ben , and Alma, make me feel like family! They are a 1st class act!

Sent on 06/20/2016

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix Pricing

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix Price Rates

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
    Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 7.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    House Beer
    House Liquor
    House Wine
    Specialty Beer
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Decor
    Drapery
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    January
    February
    March
    April
    October
    November
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    May

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• A Piece of Cake Wedding Design
    A Piece of Cake Wedding Design Wedding Planners

I would like to extend a warm welcome and love having you in my social network! A Piece of Cake Wedding Design is currently a small but well-known wedding planning company with bridal consultants all over the US. The main focus in our business is the population of budget brides that, up to this point, if not especially in this hurting economy, have not been able to afford the expenses of a bridal consultant to help them in planning their weddings. We provide that option with bridal consultants skilled in finding quality vendors that are flexible and willing to continue providing quality and beauty at a price that our brides can pay, in helping couples to stay within their wedding budget if not save them money, and finding a way to provide couples with the wedding of their dreams at the price they want to pay for it by finding quality alternatives for more expensive options. We help to attain dreams. I welcome any communication from you. Our toll-free number is 1-877-340-1313 and website is http://apieceofcakeweddingdesign.com. Stop by and check us out!

• SJA Studios
    SJA Studios Wedding Photographers

Abbey and Doubletree were so great! The property was beautiful and Abbey made it so easy for me to do my job. Great experience! Thanks so much!

• Ray the DJ
    Ray the DJ Wedding DJs

Doubletree Guest Suites has to be one of the best values in town. It's convenient to the airport and the food and service is fantastic. They sincerely care.

• 320 North 44th Street Phoenix, AZ, 85008 See on map