Peoria, AZ 85382 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About de la Fontaine Photography

You’re totally engaged! Congratulations!

My name is Rebekah de la Fontaine and I am a wedding + elopement photographer based in the heart of the Arizona desert! However, I am so down for any and all adventures. I’m here to be your professional third wheel, your personal hype woman, and a friend. I love capturing deeply intimate, wildly in love soulmates and telling their unique love story through images that last a lifetime.

• Ryan Nicole Photography

de la Fontaine Photography 5
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 09/14/2019

Best Photographer Ever!

I'm speechless. I've been putting off this review because I'm honestly at a loss for words trying to explain how incredible De La Fontaine Photography is. As soon as I started wedding planning I knew the most important thing for me was to get beautiful photos of our special day and my expectations were exceeded and blown out the roof! I found De La Fontaine Photography online and fell in love, I knew I had to have Rebekah as my photographer so I decided to pay the extra fee to fly her out here (to Colorado). I was a little worried about being able to communicate enough from another state, but Rebekah suggested we FaceTime and that worked out perfectly! She always took her time and genuinely cared and wanted the best for me and my husband. Rebekah eased my anxious wedding planning mind and helped me not only plan out what photos I wanted, but helped me plan non-photography related things like my day-of timeline. Since she has seen first hand how long certain wedding events take she was able to help me adjust my timeline. Plus we could plan photos for the time of day with the best lighting which made for super magical dreamy photos. From the moment Rebekah showed up (early which I really appreciated) I felt comfortable with her which is good because we jumped right into some boudoir photos. I thought I would feel awkward and not know how to pose, but Rebekah had so many helpful suggestions while still hearing what I wanted. Her husband, Trevor, was her assistant for my wedding which was so fun! They made us feel so special and we actually had a lot of fun together. Rebekah is very professional, friendly, and VERY talented. We got our photos back earlier than expected and we got a ton more photos than we expected!!! It was the best surprise ever. I can't even explain how much the photos mean to me, I will cherish them my whole life. Every photo has beautiful details. Even when we were stuck with harsh, bright lighting, she was able to capture beautiful photos! I am eternally grateful for De la Fontaine Photography. If you're thinking about hiring Rebekah, know that you would be lucky to have her and that you'd be in good hands.

de la Fontaine Photography 6
    de la Fontaine Photography 15
    Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Alex

Alex Cano · Married on 05/03/2019

Flawless and truly perfect.

I really had an amazing experience with Rebekah! She really put the personal touch on the whole ordeal. She shot photos for our wedding and boy was I pleased. I'm a larger girl with self confidence issues I'm also not a fan of being the center of attention. So naturally, I was nervous.

She's amazing at helping you relax, feel like a star, and taking the photo worry out of your big day.

I know one of my biggest challenges of planning the wedding was, well, planning it! I've literally never done anything like this and it made me truly feel overwhelmed. That changed with Rebekah. When we hired her she was open to help out wherever she could. Suggestions, tips, you name it. She truly is a ray of sunshine.

The wedding photos and engagement photos really made me feel beautiful. I've never had such a smooth experience. They truly came out beautiful.

To anyone on the fence, do it. She has changed to smaller more intimate weddings and elopments, but she really has a kind heart, dedication, a great eye, and helps the day feel magical.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Talyn · Married on 03/03/2019

Most Magical Photographer!

It is hard to put into words how amazing Rebekah and her talent is. The one word that comes close is magical. My husband and I wanted a fairytale like photos and she 100% delivered. When we were taking our bridals, she went earlier to scout out some areas by a lake and she said nope to the lake and took us to this beautiful creek she saw on the way to the lake. She made our dreams come true with these beautiful photos! Our wedding photos are perfect as well. She had an eye for detail and caught special moments I would not of even thought of. LIKE A FREAKING RAINBOW! I would recommend her over and over again. Not only does she take amazing photos, but she will make the experience even more special. Thank you Rebekah!

de la Fontaine Photography 16
    de la Fontaine Photography 27
    de la Fontaine Photography 28
    Sent on 01/05/2020

de la Fontaine Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Prints

• Baby Jane's Custom Cakes
    Baby Jane's Custom Cakes Wedding Cakes

Rebekah is truly a sweetheart. She doesn't just deliver amazing photos, she delivers an unforgettable service with her charm and bright personality. It is such a pleasure being in her presence and I can't wait to collaborate with her more closely!

• Peoria, 85382 See on map