Baby Jane's Custom Cakes

Mesa, AZ View map

An eclectic wedding bakery in Queen Creek, Arizona, Baby Jane's Custom Cakes specializes in one-of-a-kind wedding cakes and custom desserts. Owned and operated by professional baker Amanda Rubio, the bakery has been a successful part of the Maricopa County, Arizona wedding industry since 2017. Providing honest desserts with bold flavors, Baby Jane's Custom Cakes is the perfect choice for couples wishing for delightful hand-crafted wedding sweets!

This bakery offers an assortment of services and dietary accommodations. Options include:

• Consultations
  • Vegan options
  • Delivery
  • Setup

Other Services
Couples who entrust their wedding treats to Baby Jane's Custom Cakes benefit from a wide range of cake flavor choices. Options include, but are not limited to:

• Vanilla
  • Coconut ginger
  • Red velvet
  • Lemon

Areas Covered
Baby Jane's Custom Cakes proudly offers wedding bakery services to wedding-ready couples located in Phoenix, Arizona. Services are extended to interested couples in and around the Maricopa County, Arizona area.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

$3.50

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$5

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Diabetic
Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Anna
    Anna L. Married on 10/17/2021

Wish I could have my cake and eat it too - loved it

Amanda was such a pleasure to work with! We had her make something completely custom for our wedding - a crepe cake - and it was amazing. We did several tastings to get the flavors and design perfect. Also, Amanda is a delight to work with - she is really nice and laid back so we felt like we could always reach out and talk to her if we needed to. And if course, the end result speaks for itself.
    Jonathan G. Married on 06/09/2021

Everything I asked for!

I made my instructions very plain and clear, and Amanda blew all of my expectations out of the water. The taste, texture and design was everything I asked for! I loved it!
  • Kate
    Kate M. Married on 11/09/2018

Hidden gem! Thrilled with all she did!

After searching high and low for a baker who had beautiful, tasty cakes that weren't outrageously expensive I was about to give up when I found Baby Jane's Custom Desserts. What a treat! Amanda is friendly and incredibly talented. Scheduling a tasting was quick and easy, the cake was great, prices affordable, and she even delivered (for a reasonable delivery fee) the cake the morning of the wedding and set it up with fresh flowers. We ended up going with a smaller wedding cake (2 tiers) and approximately 2 dozen cupcakes, which allowed for a variety of cake flavors. Highly recommend her!

Svetik's Haute Couture Svetik's Haute Couture Wedding Dresses

I worked with Amanda on several creative photoshoots and video recorded projects and very impressed with this young professionals Lady. She is a true Artis in heart, her cakes and pastries are absolutely delicious. Needless to say, her company Baby Jane’s Cakes already established fantastic reputation within local community. IAnanfa iz cinstantly learning new techniques and even WOULX take time from her busy schedule to meet with established brands as Svetik’s Haute Couture to learn new “know how” inspiring with her burning desire to perfect. I am recommending Amanda and her company Baby Jane’s Custom cakes strongly - she was able to match her cakes and bakery with my luxury haute couture Wedding Dresses!

Silver Rose Bakery Silver Rose Bakery Wedding Cakes

Amanda does amazing work! As partners in the wedding cake industry, we wouldn't trust anyone else with our clients when we are unavailable to provide 5 star service ourselves. Her creativity, artistry, and flavor meets our standards and we are happy to refer her whenever possible.

Lauras Events & Weddings Unleashed LLC Lauras Events & Weddings Unleashed LLC Wedding Planners

Amanda and her crew are superior! I can not say enough good things about her since we started working projects together. She is the first to show up, helps anyone on set at my events, goes above and beyond for my clients always satisfying, and of course her cake flavors and designs are AMAZING! My fave so far is her almond poppy. I am so happy I have Baby Jane's Custom Cakes in my preferred network; they are a business my clients and I can count on.

8704 E Calypso Ave Mesa, AZ, 85208

by appointment only
Location of (Baby Jane's Custom Cakes)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding