Baby Jane's Custom Cakes Reviews

13 | Phoenix, AZ

13 Reviews for Baby Jane's Custom Cakes

• Kate

Kate Mcdan · Married on 11/09/2018

Hidden gem! Thrilled with all she did!

After searching high and low for a baker who had beautiful, tasty cakes that weren't outrageously expensive I was about to give up when I found Baby Jane's Custom Desserts. What a treat! Amanda is friendly and incredibly talented. Scheduling a tasting was quick and easy, the cake was great, prices affordable, and she even delivered (for a reasonable delivery fee) the cake the morning of the wedding and set it up with fresh flowers. We ended up going with a smaller wedding cake (2 tiers) and approximately 2 dozen cupcakes, which allowed for a variety of cake flavors. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Sam Diaz · Married on 10/13/2018

The very best!

Amanda executed beyond on our expectations! Nothing but compliments at our wedding! Everyone loved the cake and we will definitely be referring Baby Janes Custom Desserts to everyone:)

Sent on 12/08/2018

Kristee · Married on 06/20/2018

She worked tirelessly and accommodated to my needs. The cake was absolutely delicious and was really the highlight of my party. I would buy from her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/13/2018

Amanda blew it out of the park!! I couldn't be happier with the end result.

Sent on 06/16/2018

sherrie · Married on 06/10/2018

Amanda did an incredible job on my daughters birthday cake!!! It was Alice in Wonderland themed and everyone was in love with it. and it tasted as good as it looked! Thank you again.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Kate · Married on 05/24/2018

I can't believe how amazing the cake was!! Both from how it looked to the taste, it was AMAZING. If there weren't hungry wedding guests I'd have eaten the thing myself at some point!

Fantastic job Amanda

Sent on 06/16/2018

Leigha Craft · Married on 03/24/2018

Excellent Service

Weddings are stressful when planning but attempting to do so from another state is even so. Amanda was so accommodating and helpful,from the cake options, meeting with my Maid of Honor, to the delivery. Baby Jane's Custom Desserts exceeded our expectations and we highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Cailee

Cailee · Married on 03/10/2018

Wedding Cake & Birthday Cake

We as a couple wanted to give someone passionate and dedicated a chance to design a cake for our wedding. To say we were impressed every step of the way is an understatement. Amanda was professional, fair, timely, creative and open to our ideas. Since this was our first and last wedding we had a ton of ideas, colors and flavors bouncing around in our heads and Amanda helped make sense of them and exceeded our expectations of what we envisioned.

I would regret if I didn’t say, our wedding had many things go wrong but, Amanda, who was the youngest and newest business owner was the ONE person who did exactly as promised. Since our wedding we have had Amanda design 2 cakes, we will always use her.

5 star. 5 diamond. Thank you, truly.
    Forever customers,
    The Browns

Sent on 10/29/2018

Tyler · Married on 03/02/2018

I hired Baby Jane's because I wanted to have a local baker make something amazing for me and what I received was just that! The cake was beautiful, moist and tasted super delicious! Working with Amanda was an absolute pleasure, she was kind, friendly and she was very patient with me when I was trying to choose flavors for the cakes. The final product looked incredible and her designs for my cake blew me away, she really understood exactly what I wanted and made it happen. Thank you so much Baby Jane's custom cakes for making my special day even more special!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Stacie · Married on 09/21/2017

Always a great experience!

Amanda has made several custom cakes for me! Not only does she bring my vision to life, but the cake itself is absolutely delicious! I will definitely be a repeat customer!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Julie Rupert · Married on 10/08/2016

Best party of the Bridal Shower

Seriously the best cake I have ever eaten! I hired Baby Jane's to make my friends Bridal shower cake since I went with her to her cake tasting. We had 3 different venues have some type of natural disaster and almost had to cancel the whole shower entirely and she was so understanding and was able to still get the cake done when I called back short notice to see if I could still get the cake after putting a hold on my order. I wish I knew about Baby Jane's when I got Married because the cake I ordered for the Bridal shower was exactly what I wanted and more! She is so talented with not only the design of the cakes but the taste as well. You will not be disappointed if you choose Baby Jane's!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Heather · event on 07/29/2018

1.8
      0.5
      1.0
      1.0
      2.0

My childs 1st birthday cake did not turn out good at all. I am very disappointed in the quality of the cake. No one finished eating the cake. I had many compliments from my guests about the cake being too dense, undercooked, tasted like chemicals, and had no flavor of the marble cake that I ordered. The smash cake however tasted much better. My husband had a taste of the smash cake and told me there was a huge difference between the two cakes I have pictures of the cakes too there is definitely a difference just looking at the cakes. Amanda is very artistic but when it comes to the quality of the cake it was a disappointment and I was embarrassed when my guests did not like the cake at all. Here was a beautiful looking cake that we couldn't eat ?. I asked Amanda for a partial refund and she refused to give it to me instead she was justifying on the amount of time and work that was put into the cake and she felt that the price was fair. As an unsatisfied customer she should be honoring the refund. She was not accommodating at all. I do not recommend this place spend your money somewhere else it's not worth it.

Sent on 08/01/2018