Lisa's Rum Cake

Gilbert, AZ View map

Specializing solely in cakes and slices for every occasion. Together, Lisa and family handcraft Italian custard-filled cakes frosted in a signature Italian whipped cream, in over 70 flavors. We believe every cake should look AND taste amazing! Want the look of fondant or buttercream? No problem. Need an emergency tiered wedding cake? We can help with that, too! Our high-tech cake factory allows us to make fresh cakes within hours of pick-up/delivery. Let us make your wedding unforgettable with a cake unlike any other.

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Nut Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

1 User photo

• Valerie
    Valerie H. Married on 07/26/2019

Best Cake in Phoenix

Hands down the best cake! The flavor (strawberry rum) was dynamic and the cake was absolutely stunning! Lisa and family sure know how to deliver a delicious memory! A special thank you to Madison for making this piece of heaven so special!
    Haley Married on 12/01/2017
    Let me just tell you Lias and Maddison took my wedding cake vision and made it a reality! They were amazing to work with and I truly couldn't have picked anyone better for the cake. Don't spend another minute looking into someone else to do your cake (you have enough to do already :) ) Just stop here and book them you won't regret it!!
    Laura Married on 04/30/2016
    Lisa and her daughter were AMAZING! My cake was delicious and delivered to my venue. My wedding guests could not stop raving about how wonderful my cake was! Lisa was above and beyond and her customer service was second to none. She even gave me numbers to my florist, photographer and seamstress! You have won me over and will definitely be using her for future events. Thank you Lisa!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Cassy Saba Jewelry Cassy Saba Jewelry Wedding Jewelers

Lisa's Rum Cake is not just a family owned business that makes delicious cakes, they also represent integrity and quality. I always recommend my clients to Lisa's. They are accommodating and honest business people. They come up with amazing new flavors and products from time to time in addition to their classic flavors. If you want a company that will make the perfect custom cake just for you, they are the BEST in town!

219 S. William Dillard Drive, Bldg. #4, Ste. #135 Gilbert, 85233
Location of (Lisa's Rum Cake)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding