Hillary Lacy Photography

Phoenix, AZ View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Hillary Lacy Photography is a wedding photographer located in Mesa, Arizona. A wedding and lifestyle photographer, Hillary turned her passion for photography into a full-time career. She made the switch to dedicate more of her time to the quality of her work and to her clients. Hillary Lacy Photography works closely with their customers to ensure their photos turn out just as they envisioned them.

Hillary Lacy Photography offers a variety of styles such as contemporary, natural, traditional, and vintage and also produces slideshows and videos. In addition to wedding photography and portraits, she also does engagement, boudoir, and trash-the-dress shoots. She is based in Arizona but is willing to travel to her clients, and books one event per day to make sure your event has all of her attention. Hillary provides high-resolution images for digital files as well as albums, prints, canvases, save the dates, and thank-you cards. Additional services include:

• Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Additional hours
  • Liability insurance

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Albums
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Elaine
    Elaine F. Getting married on 04/03/2023

The Perfect Photographer!

Hillary was wonderful to work with and her ability to capture all the special moments of a packed wedding timeline was so very appreciated. She balanced passion for the perfect picture with a graceful patience.

Hillary is simply the best!
  • Rachel
    Rachel F. Married on 03/28/2021

Incredible Photographer!

My husband and I chose Hillary as our wedding photographer and we had a truly amazing experience! When I first contacted Hillary we met at a coffee shop to start planning and she was so friendly, kind and helpful throughout the entire process. She asks great questions to understand what type of photos we wanted and what shots we were comfortable with. Next we had our engagement shoot and got to experience how talented she is at helping us through different poses. I was nervous that the experience would feel cheesy or that the photos would not turn out well, but she made everything feel very comfortable and fun. The photos turned out amazing, we got so many compliments from friends and family and used them for our wedding invitations. I also loved that Hillary was someone I could bounce ideas off, from what Tyler and I were going to wear in the engagement shoot, my hair and makeup, the location and time of day and so on. Her planning questionnaire for the wedding was also really helpful in working through all the important details like what shots we wanted. When the big day came Hillary was everywhere throughout the wedding, she didn’t miss a thing! Tons of family members and guests commented on how nice she was and what a great job she did. She also has an amazing eye for detail to make sure the photos turned out flawless. When we got the photos back they were absolutely incredible! I couldn’t get them framed fast enough, and I seriously love almost every single one of them. Hillary was also kind enough to send us a super cute gift box after the wedding that was so thoughtful! I also want to note that she was extremely gracious in working with us when we had to push our wedding date back due to the pandemic. Overall she is a super talented photographer and was absolutely lovely to work with.
    Ali M. Married on 03/07/2021

Dedicated, professional, wonderful photographer

Hillary shot both my engagement photos as well as my wedding. She worked with me on price and even flew all the way from Arizona to Idaho to shoot my wedding! WHILE PREGNANT!! She is an amazing human being and the most wonderful, caring, thoughtful photographer. She is professional and knows exactly what she's doing. I found out later when my friend was getting married that she had been sending photos to her photographer for ideas months before the wedding. I didn't even think of that, but it didn't matter because it was like Hillary read my mind. Her work with the lighting, the location, and all the people (huge family) was amazing. She was patient and kind to everyone, and without any "idea" photos, she made my dream day the best it could have been. I would hire her again and again. Check out her Instagram for her work - it's amazing!! I couldn't say enough about Hillary and her work. If you're looking for an attentive, thoughtful, and professional wedding photographer -look no further than this wonderful woman. Thank you Hillary for giving me the best photos to look back on for years to come!! I'm already planning an anniversary shoot with her ... she just doesn't know it yet ;)

Real Weddings

• Gia & Mark
    42 photos · 05/26/2019

Phoenix, AZ, 85001
Location of (Hillary Lacy Photography)

Hillary Lacy Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Hillary Lacy Photography include in the starting price?

Hillary Lacy Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Hillary Lacy Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Hillary Lacy Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Hillary Lacy Photography offer?

Hillary Lacy Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Hillary Lacy Photography offer?

Hillary Lacy Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Hillary Lacy Photography offer for wedding events?

Hillary Lacy Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Hillary Lacy Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Hillary Lacy Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding