Gold Canyon Golf Resort

$8k - $13k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

$8k - $13k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

The awe inspiring scenery of The Superstition Mountains at Gold Canyon Golf Resort offers three wedding ceremony sites for you to choose from, plus a chapel in case of inclement weather. You have of choice of dining in our ballroom or enjoying dinner and dancing outside under the stars. We have two great lawn areas for your favorite yard games! Ask us about having your after party on our scenic bar ledge. It's all within walking distance to our large casita style guest rooms. Enjoy our newly remodeld full service spa, two hiking trails and two championship golf courses while you're staying. Whether it is a lively wedding reception, an elegant rehearsal dinner, or a bridal shower our experienced, professional staff will provide you with the guidance you need to plan every aspect of your special day. Call today for a private tour.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Parking
Set Up
Tables
Transportation

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Hotel
Religious
Resort
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Lighting / Sound
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

February
March
April
May
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

June
July
August

1 User photo

• Kate
    Kate Married on 09/09/2020

Best Wedding Decision You'll Make

For an out of town bride, I was really concerned about planning and keeping all the details together. I went with the wedding package and all the recommended vendors at Gold Canyon Golf Resort, and I regretted not a thing. Everything turned out so perfect with almost no involvement from me - I can't stress how much it meant to me to have a stress free wedding! I feel like I breezed through the day, and was allowed to just appreciate marrying my husband and being in the moment. We just brought all our favors/programs/signage/decor and Robert took care of the rest. Everything ran so smoothly. We had a combination of out of town and in town guests and almost everyone stayed in the rooms and loved the facility so much. The food was amazing, the staff was warm and welcoming. My bridesmaids (six of them) and myself got our hair and make up done at the spa, and they did such a fantastic job. For someone who shies away from make-up for the day to day, I can't stress how great of a job Kat did in making me comfortable and making me up to be both the glamorous bride but also leave it natural enough that I felt like myself!

My fiance and I had gone to multiple wedding venue tours including several in Phoenix. Several of the wedding coordinators were cold, haughty, late to the appointment, or worse. Charlene, who was our wedding coordinator before the day of was responsive. We connected right away when we first met her because it was clear she was both incredibly capable and experienced with weddings, and really loved her job. She was a pleasure to work with throughout. Unfortunately, she was unavailable to coordinate on the day of our wedding, but we had a seamless pass-off to the Catering Manager, Robert, who was seriously the best. He was so adept at making our guests comfortable and welcome and making sure our wedding went off without hitch. Honestly can't say that I had to be asked even ONE question my entire wedding night and absolutely got to enjoy the moment!
  • Allie
    Allie Married on 06/13/2020

I love this place!

Charlene is wonderful! She sat down with us to find out exactly what we wanted but also used her past experience in event planning to give us opinions on what she thinks would and wouldn't work or look good.

Real Weddings

• James & Stephanie
    83 photos · 12/14/2019

Pricing

Gold Canyon Golf Resort Price Rates

Festive Events & Rentals Festive Events & Rentals Wedding Rentals

It's not just the Amazing View of the mountains in all the wedding pictures, it's not just lush cabanas you can honeymoon in, It's the great service, incredible food and amazing Catering staff at Gold Canyon that make it worth the drive.

Gold Canyon Gold Canyon, AZ, 85118
480-573-7421
Location of (Gold Canyon Golf Resort)

Gold Canyon Golf Resort frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Gold Canyon Golf Resort?

Gold Canyon Golf Resort includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables
  • Transportation

At Gold Canyon Golf Resort, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Gold Canyon Golf Resort includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Dessert
  • Server(s)
  • Wedding Cake

At Gold Canyon Golf Resort, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Gold Canyon Golf Resort includes:
  • Bartender(s)
  • Champagne Toast
  • House Beer
  • House Wine

What are the most important characteristics of Gold Canyon Golf Resort in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Gold Canyon Golf Resort for wedding events is known for:
  • Hotel
  • Religious
  • Resort
  • Restaurant

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Gold Canyon Golf Resort for wedding events?

Gold Canyon Golf Resort offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Gold Canyon Golf Resort offer?

Gold Canyon Golf Resort offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Gold Canyon Golf Resort offer for wedding events?

Gold Canyon Golf Resort offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Gold Canyon Golf Resort have available for wedding events?

Gold Canyon Golf Resort offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Aisle Markers
  • Lighting
  • Photo booth
  • Tables
  • Tents

What percentage of users recommend Gold Canyon Golf Resort and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Gold Canyon Golf Resort is recommended by 88% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.4 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.6 in quality of service, 4.5 in flexibility, 4.4 in professionalism, 4.4 in value and 4.3 in average response time.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding

Wedding Venues