DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix Reviews

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix 1
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix 2
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 09/30/2018

A hotel wedding seemed weird to me a first, but after touring the hotel with Abbey, I fell in love! The ceremony sight, reception area and the water fountain where we look our photos looks beautiful. Even the area where they host the cocktail hour was perfect! Having my wedding here was the best decision I made and fit into my budget perfectly. I had roughly 30-40 guests from out of state, so many of them stayed which allowed them to really enjoy themselves and let loose a little! The hotel provides so much which helped me make the decision too! I was in complete awe when I saw how everything turned out with decor and the hotels set up. It was absolutely beautiful. Abbey is an angel and was always always extremely helpful and provided the most exceptional service.

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix 3
    DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix 4
    Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Kimberley

Kimberley · Married on 10/22/2016

I loved working with Abbey! She was so responsive and informative, very professional!

From day one she answered all of our questions, was there when she needed us, and never let us down. Whenever I needed to swing by to make a payment, set up an example of a table setting, meet with my DJ, etc., it was always, "Sure, stop on by!"

Phone calls and emails were returned promptly and all questions were answered with very specific details. My husband and I venue hunted for a couple months before we stumbled upon the Double Tree, and Abbey made our day so perfect. Nothing went wrong!!

The food was superb, the ballroom was magnificent, the staff set everything up perfectly... it is perfect for the couple with a ***very*** tight budget. Abbey is so accommodating and so sweet, I definitely recommend the DoubleTree!!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Pamela · Married on 04/16/2016

Please get married here, or have your event here (at The Doubletree Phoenix 44th street) the staff and employees will make your event amazing. You will have NO WORRIES, making sure details are taken care of, is their strong point. I ALWAYS feel stress-less when I have a event at The Doubletree! Abbey, Anthony, Ben , and Alma, make me feel like family! They are a 1st class act!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Angie · event on: 06/21/2014

The DoubleTree was a fantastic place to have my event. The hotel was clean and comfortable and the staff was very hospitable. All my guest raved about how nice the facility was and how great the complimentary breakfast was.

Sent on 07/13/2014

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We loved having you with us and truly appreciate your business.

Amanda · Married on 04/06/2014

Everything was perfect for my special day! Abbey and her staff did an excellent job and I couldn't be more thankful :)

Sent on 04/18/2014

Venessa · Married on 05/26/2012

I was so please with our wedding!! Abbey Berry was amazing. So helpful she was there every step of the way. The staff was also amazing. Our stay was so peaceful. The complimentary breakfast was wonderful. We plan on going back for our Anniversary next year. Thank you So much Abbey and Double Tree.

Sent on 07/27/2012

Raoul · Married on 03/05/2011

We're so thankful that Abbey Berry was our Coordinator at the Doubletree. My gosh!! Having her "in your corner" decreases any potential stress. Her responsiveness is second-to-none, her suggestions were spot-on and the level of quality she provided exceeded all our expectations. She ALWAYS delivered on her promises and made our day unforgettable! Truly, the venue was absolutely magic!!

All our guests praised us... but the true unsung hero was Abbey!

Thank you VERY MUCH Abbey (and your team) to have provided us with a magical venue for our reception!

Sent on 03/14/2011

Amy · Married on 10/23/2009

The Doubletree Guest Suites was the venue we chose for our reception. They were very easy to work with and handled all my requests to the best of their ability.

I had a bit of a panic moment when I found out the original wedding planner at the hotel left about two months before the wedding. Kristina stepped in and reassured me everything would be fine. She was an angel. She made sure that every detail was perfect and put my nerves at ease.

I highly recommend the Doubletree and Kristina.

Sent on 02/22/2010

Ashley · Married on 05/07/2016

This was an awesome choice of venues for our wedding. We had most of our family and guests travelling from other places and the DoubleTree gave us a venue for the wedding, reception, and overnight lodging. The best part though was what the catered meals prices covered: meals, the wedding cake, and use of their ballroom for 4-5 hours, for the reception. Their space setup for the wedding ceremony and reception easily accommodated our 75 guests. The biggest help was our event coordinator, Abbey Berry. She listened to everything we wanted to see done, and did all that was in her power to make it happen. She responded to all our communications in a timely manner, and ensured that our sequence of events on the "Big Day" went as smoothly as possible. During the reception, the serving staff was very courteous and responsive to our questions and needs. All in all, the DoubleTree met our top 3 needs: budget friendly, astetically appealling, and convenient(airport shuttle).

Sent on 06/07/2016

Terri · Married on 04/29/2017

Abbey Berry was on point with everything.

Sent on 05/19/2017

The Phoenix Double Tree did an amazing job. On the day of my wedding I was a wreck but Ed was very helpful and understanding of the stress I was feeling and going through. Through the planning process Abbey was amazing and very helpful. The only thing I wish could have been different is having Abbey more present on the day of the wedding.

Sent on 04/02/2014