Scott's Weddings

Chandler, AZ View map

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding & thanks for considering me as your Officiant.

I know your wedding is one of the most treasured experiences of your life. I would love to sit down with you, hear your stories, wedding dreams, and together design your perfect ceremony. I promise your wedding to be personal, meaningful, professional, & special.

I have performed dozens of weddings over the years and would love to assist you in yours. My approach is very relational, flexable and thorough.

Please visit my website for more information about my services, pictures and pricing.

I look forward to serving you.

Jennifer Married on 07/23/2010
    All we can say is HIRE SCOTT!! HIRE HIM NOW!! All kidding aside, my wife and I would have had no one else perform our ceremony and he made it flow so well and delivered everything we could have ever wanted and more!

We received so many compliments from our guests at how awesome Scott was as our officiant. Scott made the ceremony very personable and spiritual even though it was an outdoor wedding in July. Scott included everything that we asked and more. His ceremony was very beautiful and even more memorable than we could have ever imagined. Thanks again Scott!! Jared, Jennifer Evans
    Sarah Married on 06/12/2010
    Scott was THE CEREMONY. From the moment we met Scott we knew he was our guy. His words flowed and were so beautiful. After the wedding people were asking me where I found him and what a great job he did. I would highly recommend him for any wedding!
    Nicki Married on 05/30/2010
    Scott was one of the smartest decisions we made during our wedding planning. Once we met Scott, we knew he was perfect for our wedding. My husband and I have vastly different religious views, and Scott developed a perfect ceremony for us. We met with him a few times for premarital counseling, which was so helpful. The ceremony itself was beautiful. My husband and I both cried throughout. Many guests complimented our minister and wanted to get his contact info. The guests felt the ceremony was real, the perfect length, and full of love. Scott is the best. His ceremonies are completely personalized, without any "cheese." And as a final smart move, Scott quickly dashed out of the way for our first kiss as husband and wife. I've never seen a minister do that before- but now my husband and I have perfect pictures of our first kiss. Just perfect.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Melissa Jill Photography Melissa Jill Photography Wedding Photographers

Scott is by far my favorite officiant. He is so personable and genuine. He really brings a personal touch to the ceremonies he officiates. Everyone loves him! Here's a special Q&A with Scott: http://www.melissajill.com/blog.cfm?postID=531

Cristi Owen Photography Cristi Owen Photography Wedding Photographers

Scott is amazing. I've had the pleasure to photograph a few of the weddings he officiated and EVERY TIME he has everyone laughing and tearing up during the ceremony. I love it how it's always so personal and unique to each couple. I'm always excited to photograph his weddings for all the emotions I'm able to capture.

Heritage Weddings Heritage Weddings Wedding Planners

Scott was the officiant at my own little brother's wedding. I can honestly say that was the warmest most personable ceremony I have ever attended. Scott has a great speaking voice and his sincerity is obvious. I will recommend him again and again to anyone and everyone!

2777 S. Gilbert Rd Chandler, AZ, 85248
Location of (Scott's Weddings)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding