Rites of Celebration

Mesa, AZ View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$350 Typical Price

Weddings, Handfastings, Commitment Ceremonies, Vow Renewals, and LBGTQ friendly with Rites of Celebration.

"I pronounce you married" are some of my favorite words. Providing officiant services in the Phoenix area for over 15 years, it is my privilege to offer personalized ceremonies of all types including elopements, handfastings, and full-scale weddings.

Your special day of commitment should be one of the amazing memories. The perfect venue, the perfect food, and clothing are easy to find from the many resources online, but finding the right officiant is a little less easy. Many couples come to me not knowing what to expect or what to ask. My job as your officiant begins with our very first contact. I'm here to answer your questions and guide you through the process of creating the ceremony of your dreams. Contact me soon to be sure your date is available.

I am LBGTQ friendly and I serve all couples of all beliefs. LOVE is LOVE.

When you contact me, we find a time and location where we can comfortably get to know each other and together we create your special ceremony. We incorporate ideas you have, family or cultural traditions, and lots of suggestions if needed. If you are looking for a heartfelt ceremony, I'm sure my past couples will agree, I'm your officiant.

My starting package includes the planning and rehearsal if needed for weddings in the Phoenix metropolitan area. I know my rate is lower than a lot of officiants, and I want to help you get the service you deserve at an affordable price.

After your ceremony, I capture a few photo images of the day.

I handle the filing of your signed marriage license For a commitment ceremony or vow renewal, I provide a special certificate for the day if you desire.

My services are very flexible. I serve all couples. And I offer non-religious, religious, hand-fasting options. Let me know what works for you.

Skyping in loved ones who can not attend in person is encouraged. I encourage the creative participation of children and pets (if the venue allows the latter0. Children can either participate as part of the wedding party and/or as part of a family bonding ceremony after the couple has been announced.

Do you want to add a unity ceremony, like a unity candle, sand ceremony, time-capsule box, or other special activity?

Do you have an unusual request for a location or element? Let me know.

I've been blessed to be uniting couples and celebrating love for nearly 20 years.

I'd love to officiate your ceremony.

Pam

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$350

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$200

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$55

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Earth-Based
Lutheran
No Denomination
Pagan
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AZ
CA
CO

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Ashley C. Getting married on 11/12/2022

The Absolute Best !!

Pamela made everything so easy for us, she sent us different vow options to choose from. She made everyone cry and made our wedding super memorable. She is so great and willing to work with you and include anything you ask her to.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey D. Married on 10/01/2022

A Great Experience!

Pam was extremely nice and pleasant to work with! We appreciated her ability to make us feel comfortable and she had some great suggestions to help us put special touches on our big day! We had a great experience!

Rites of Celebration's reply:

You choose such a beautiful setting and I was so happy to see that your doggy flower girls/ring bearers were so excited to be part of your special day. Thank you for letting me be your officiant.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Rites of Celebration 1
Offer
Are you thinking about using the Justice of the Peace at the courthouse? DON'T! I can do same day or other short-notice ceremonies with a warmth and personal touch for the same price as the court. Please, give me a call and let me help to make your day memorable. It doesn't have to be complicated or formal to be special. You bring the marriage license and two witnesses (or we can draft some if necessary).

Cactus Wedding Films Cactus Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

This is an excellent wedding vendor. We highly recommend!

Hey Bartender! Bartending Services Hey Bartender! Bartending Services Bar Services & Beverages

Thanks for endorsing our business Pamela, and we feel exactly the same about your service. When we show up and we see you there we know that the officiating part of the wedding service is going to go perfectly smooth! The bride can cross that off their Worry List. Its handled! Looking forward to working alongside you again soon :) Cheers, Chad Zaneis Owner - Hey, Bartender!

2316 E Crescent Mesa, AZ, 85204
Location of (Rites of Celebration)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding