1654 W Harvard Ave, Gilbert, AZ 85233 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,600
Availability Check your date

About Pixel Dust Photography

Timeless, affordable, and fun. Pixel Dust Photography is an Arizona wedding and event studio specializing in wedding and family photography.

You can read more about Pixel Dust Photography at www.saypixeldust.com.

Download our current flyer and price list.

Call, text, or email so we can get to know each other. 480-415-8175 (Voice/Text). eric@saypixeldust.com.

Eric K. Butler, Owner/Photographer

popwedding 255
cassyanthonywedding 3264

33 Reviews for Pixel Dust Photography

Shannon · Married on 03/11/2017

Eric was absolutely amazing. He really cared about us and how the day was going. I would suggest him to anyone. Truly an amazing photographer.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Amanda · Married on 12/29/2016

Eric photographed our engagement photos in April 2016 and our wedding on 12/29/16. He was incredible to work with both times. He's super responsive and made us feel comfortable. His personality is so much fun, making him very easy to work with. Eric produces nothing but high quality work. The investment is worth every penny. I appreciate Eric for all of the hard work he put in to making our special day that much more magical! I'd recommend him to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Pixel Dust Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda. You and Matt are such an amazing and beautiful couple. Your wedding at Villa Siena was true magic. Thank you so much for your friendship over the past year!

Andria · Married on 04/02/2016

Words can not describe how wonderful Eric is, He is very professional, but besides that he is great to work with he has a wonderful personality and his work speaks for itself what great work he does.

Eric made me and my husband feel so comfortable and it was like we knew him for years. We had Eric for the WHOLE day loved every minute of it, the time went by so fast.

Eric is not only a phenomenal photographer he is also an amazing person. When I first met Eric I knew I wanted him to be the one to work with us on our wedding day. He was so attentive even before the big day. He was always available to talk to me about things and even recomeded other vendors for our wedding. He is 100% the best photographer in Arizona and you can feel his passion and enthusiasm and we can't wait to see our pictures! He is always so quick to get them back to us! He is without a doubt the best photographer in Arizona and I want to thank Eric for making our day so wonderful! I'm super excited to work with him again for my best friends wedding in December!

You're the best Eric!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Pixel Dust Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. Your wedding was so amazing and beautiful. You and Paul made me feel so so welcome and loved. I am so grateful for our friendship over the past year!!!!!

Pixel Dust Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• The Wedding Ambassador
    The Wedding Ambassador Wedding Planners

I've worked with Eric so many times and he always provides personalized service and stays as long as needed to get the perfect shots! His flexibility and professionalism stand out among the masses!

• Rites of Celebration
    Rites of Celebration Wedding Officiants

A true professional with a creative eye who is very easy to work with as an officiant. He connects with his couples and does a great job capturing images of your event.

• RoseBud Entertainment
    RoseBud Entertainment Wedding DJs

Eric is one of the most caring photographers in the valley. His passion is for his clients and he strives to do his very best for every one of them. I love working with him, and I'm proud to call him a friend.

• 1654 W Harvard Ave Gilbert, 85233 See on map