24 Royal Tern Ln, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 32

About RoseBud Entertainment

Based in Aliso Viejo, California, RoseBud Entertainment is a wedding DJ that serves Orange County and the surrounding areas. Their job is to make your night fun, personal and amazing. At every wedding, they customize their services in a way that showcases your unique personality.

Experience
Budd Moyer, the owner and founder of RoseBud Entertainment, has been a professional DJ since 2000. He started the company in 2001 and has created memories at over 800 weddings.

Through his entertainment services, Budd will create a night that your guests will remember for years to come. These offerings include:

• State-of-the-art equipment
  • Consultation
  • Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • MC
  • One event per day

Areas Covered
RoseBud Entertainment is based in Laguna Niguel, California. The company serves weddings throughout Orange County, Los Angeles County and San Diego County.

Follow RoseBud Entertainment on

64 Reviews for RoseBud Entertainment

1 User photo

RoseBud Entertainment 1

Edward · Married on 06/23/2018

I am going to keep this short. My sister married one of my good friends and used this guy. I am only writing this review because he was really that good at what he does. You are not just paying for a DJ. He sent a whole schedule of his part in the wedding and helps bring the couples envision to life. I was the best man for the wedding. Once he got there, I felt like the true wedding coordinator arrived. He gets everyone involved; truly showing you how important the DJ's role can be. I am definitely using his service for my future wedding!

In conclusion, Do NOT go cheap on hiring a DJ.

Sent on 06/26/2018

RoseBud Entertainment's reply:

This is such a great surprise. Thanks EJ for taking the time to write this review. Is your girlfriend expecting... cough... expecting you to propose soon? Lol.

erin · Married on 11/18/2017

Budd was an amazing DJ. From the first phone call to the wedding day he really got to know my husband and I. We had a few in person meetings with him where we started to feel more like friends. He is super down to earth and really listens to what we wanted for the music and entertainment for our wedding day. When we started to run a little behind during our reception Budd jumped in and made sure we got all the activities- cake cutting, bouquet toss and garter toss all in. I would HIGHLY recommend Budd and hope to use his services again one day!

• Bianca

Bianca · Married on 08/26/2017

Budd is awesome!!!!! Of all of our great vendors I️ think he was the best. He made the wedding with the great games and awesome music, and his ability to read the room and get people dancing was top notch. We had so many people tell us what a great DJ and MC he was, and we couldn’t agree more. We were so impressed by his entire planning process, and he made it so easy on us. He was very responsive to any questions we had, and he was so polite in reminding us of the tasks we still needed to complete. He has a very intuitive website where you can choose your songs for each part of the wedding on your own time, and he has the ability to cut and edit songs to make them exactly how you want them (shorter, longer, joining songs, etc.). He also has all the equipment to make your wedding look great without the nickel and diming that most wedding vendors partake in. Booking with Budd not only included all the sound equipment for the ceremony and reception, but it included uplights, cake spot lighting, and custom monogram projected onto the wall. To sum it up, Budd is an awesome DJ/MC who will be there every step of the way to guide you and help customize your wedding exactly how you want it. I will definitely be recommnending Budd to everyone I know!

RoseBud Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,495.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,995.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00

• Rila Stone
    Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

• Big Zephyr Music
    Big Zephyr Music Wedding Bands

I have personally worked with Bud on two recent events, and I can say clearly that he is not only skilled at what he does but he also delivers his service with the attitude of a real professional. His work in conducting the "Groom's Workshop" demonstrates that he is committed not just to providing music and MC services, but that he genuinely cares about his customers and wants nothing but the best for them. I highly recommend him.

• Life's Story Studios
    Life's Story Studios Wedding Photographers

Budd is phenomenal! Any chance we get to recommend him to our couples, we take it. He is the utmost professional. He is a great storyteller, entertainer, DJ, and Master of Ceremonies. Highly recommended!

• 24 Royal Tern Ln Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 See on map
    6026882009 (Other Phone Number)