Gilbert, AZ 85299 Map · Phone number

About Sarah Vanell

Sarah Vanell is a singer/songwriter who performs for such events as weddings, engagement parties, anniversaries, corporate events, etc. You can hear Sarah weekly at Vincitorios in Tempe every Wednesday and select Sundays. as well as Marriotts throughout the valley.

Sarah has an extensive music catalog of over 600 songs and is always open to adding music at a client's request.

Sarah has performed for events of all different shapes and sizes. She has the ability to set-up and break down quickly, and takes up very little space. Her addition to any event is seamless and without distraction.

• Obadiah Parker
  • CB Kelton
  • danthemusicman

73 Reviews for Sarah Vanell

• Deiona

Deiona Cooper · Married on 02/22/2020

A PERFECT addition to our day!

We found Sarah at the AZ Bridal Expo in January and booked her on the spot! I believe it was meant to be, as our wedding day was the following month and she happened to have our day available! Sarah truly made the process easy and she was a joy to work with. My wedding day was magical and Sarah was a huge reason why! Sarah, thank you so much for lending your talents to us for our big day!!! You are a gem! I am so thankful to have found you!!!

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • DeAnna

DeAnna · Married on 10/19/2019

Angelic Voice - Guests Loved it!

Sarah was absolutely amazing to work with! Very responsive, prepared and our guests loved the music she provided. Sarah made our ceremony memorable and so special!

Sent on 12/25/2019

Riley Smith · Married on 09/11/2019

Great personality and AMAZING voice!!

Everyone loved Sarah! Our guests, my husband and I - everyone!! I fell in love with her voice at a bridal show and couldn’t have been happier that all of my guests loved her just as much as I did!

Sent on 10/11/2019

• DJ FLO Entertainment Wedding DJs

If you are looking for a beautiful singer. Look no further. You can't go wrong with Sarah. Absolutely beautiful voice.

• RoseBud Entertainment Wedding DJs

Sarah has a beautiful voice and is a beautiful person. Every time I've seen her perform I've had a smile on my face and my day is better. Your guests will love her, and so will you.

• Joyful Unions Wedding Officiants

This singer has the voice of an angel. She adds an element of sophistication and warmth to your ceremony. I wanted to hear more and more of her playing and singing. Lovely.

• Gilbert, Arizona, 85299 See on map
    Location of (Sarah Vanell)