Sarah Vanell

Gilbert, AZ View map

$500 Most Popular Price

Sarah Vanell is a singer/songwriter who performs for such events as weddings, engagement parties, anniversaries, corporate events, etc. You can hear Sarah weekly at Vincitorios in Tempe every Monday and select Sundays.

Sarah has an extensive music catalog of over 600 songs and is always open to adding music at a client's request.

Sarah has performed for events of all different shapes and sizes. She has the ability to set-up and break down quickly, and takes up very little space. Her addition to any event is seamless and without distraction.

• Anna
    Anna Married on 10/03/2021

Beautiful Voice, Lovely to Work With!

Sarah has been gifted with an absolutely amazing voice. We received so many compliments on her music from our guests--We would have been happy to pay two or three times her rate! Moreover, she was very responsive, reliable, and lovely to work with. Hiring Sarah was one of the best wedding decisions we made and we strongly recommend working with her!
  • Michele
    Michele P. Married on 04/25/2021

Beautiful Music

We loved Sarah and her voice. She offered that special touch to our wedding that we were looking for and it was perfect! Everyone enjoyed listening to her music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and our first dance! She is wonderful!
  • Kasey
    Kasey K. Married on 03/20/2021

Amazing voice!

My now husband and I attended a wedding 5 years ago, and heard Sarah play during the ceremony and cocktail hour. I knew that I would hire her someday to play at our wedding. Sarah played at our Botanical Garden wedding, and blew our guests away with her voice. Not only is she talented, she has a kind heart, and is very professional. We hope to hire again in the future!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

DJ FLO Entertainment DJ FLO Entertainment Wedding DJs

If you are looking for a beautiful singer. Look no further. You can't go wrong with Sarah. Absolutely beautiful voice.

RoseBud Entertainment RoseBud Entertainment Wedding DJs

Sarah has a beautiful voice and is a beautiful person. Every time I've seen her perform I've had a smile on my face and my day is better. Your guests will love her, and so will you.

Joyful Unions Joyful Unions Wedding Officiants

This singer has the voice of an angel. She adds an element of sophistication and warmth to your ceremony. I wanted to hear more and more of her playing and singing. Lovely.

P.O. Box 1214 Gilbert, AZ, 85299
520-485-8586
Location of (Sarah Vanell)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding