Gilbert, AZ 85299 Map · Phone number

About Sarah Vanell

Sarah Vanell is a singer/songwriter who performs for such events as weddings, engagement parties, anniversaries, corporate events, etc. You can hear Sarah weekly at Vincitorios in Tempe every Wednesday and select Sundays. as well as Marriotts throughout the valley.

Sarah has an extensive music catalog of over 600 songs and is always open to adding music at a client's request.

Sarah has performed for events of all different shapes and sizes. She has the ability to set-up and break down quickly, and takes up very little space. Her addition to any event is seamless and without distraction.

67 Reviews for Sarah Vanell

Sarah Vanell 7
  • Martha

Martha White · Married on 08/18/2019

Amazing and Talented

Our wedding planner suggested Sarah! We were planning our wedding from Spain and had little time. Sarah was patient with us and waited for our list of songs. She had such a large range of music and each song sounded perfect. We had a range from 70's to county to current. Truly one of the best parts of our wedding! Very nice and professional.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Victoria Gerkin · Married on 03/07/2019

Blew my guests' minds!

Sarah was amazing! I booked her sight unseen/heard off a recommendation from my venue, then got to see her play at a hotel with my mother, who would not stop crying! After that I knew we had made the right decision. I had her play for my guests' when they arrived during the champagne welcome, so she was the first thing people heard pulling up, and they were blown away! I am so glad we had he play for our wedding and cocktail hour also, she gave such a special touch that NO cd or DJ can give to your big day. Trust me she is worth it, her voice is so angelic and beautiful it still gives me goose bumps listening to the videos I took.

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Sarah Vanell 8
    Sarah Vanell 9
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Jeans · Married on 02/16/2019

A Cruicial Addition to Any Wedding.

We hired Sarah for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Working with her was so easy and she provided quick responses with great feedback to truly help us capture the vibe we wanted for both events! Her music at the ceremony was romantic, and elegant, while our cocktail hour music was playful, whimsical, and lighthearted. We have heard from so many of our guests that she was crucial to helping set the vibe we wanted with her beautiful acoustic skills and amazing vocals! She even learned an acoustic version of "Havana" for us, which was everyone's favorite twist! Could not recommend enough!

Sent on 02/25/2019

• DJ FLO Entertainment
    DJ FLO Entertainment Wedding DJs

If you are looking for a beautiful singer. Look no further. You can't go wrong with Sarah. Absolutely beautiful voice.

• RoseBud Entertainment
    RoseBud Entertainment Wedding DJs

Sarah has a beautiful voice and is a beautiful person. Every time I've seen her perform I've had a smile on my face and my day is better. Your guests will love her, and so will you.

• Joyful Unions
    Joyful Unions Wedding Officiants

This singer has the voice of an angel. She adds an element of sophistication and warmth to your ceremony. I wanted to hear more and more of her playing and singing. Lovely.

• Gilbert, Arizona, 85299 See on map