Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Map · Phone number

About Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events

Whether you are planning your wedding or a dinner party with friends, I want the experience for you and your guests to be unforgettable. Your event should be a representation of who you are as a couple or who you are as an individual. With this in mind, we will work together to hand select a family of event professionals that will bring your unique vision to life.

The process of planning your event should be an enjoyable one and the people that you choose to work with have a big part in that. By hiring a professional planner, you are not only hiring someone to execute the vision of your event, you are hiring a confidant, an advisor, friend and most of all you are paying for your peace of mind.

I pour my heart into every event, and I truly love each couple as if they are my family/friends. I would love to get to know you over coffee/wine and discuss how we can partner to make your event unforgettable!

|| 509.953.9550 (Located in Arizona) || hello@andrealeslieweddings.com ||

Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events 6
Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events 7

michelle · Married on 04/06/2019

11/10 Best Planner EVER!

I can't say enough great things about Andrea and her team. From recommending vendors to helping me execute my vision, Andrea was there. But where she really shines is on the day of. I never had to second guess where I should be or what I need to have with me, Andrea and her team took care of everything. One of my bridesmaids even stepped on my dress and tore the skirt a little and Andrea was there, sitting behind me during photos, sewing my dress back together! My husband even said she should trade in her cardigan for a cape, she's a superhero! She was amazing and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I loved all the time we had together before the wedding, and your wedding day was for sure my favorite part of the planning! I am so glad you felt stress free and guided through the day. Sewing up the back of your dress and the cape comment were some of my favorite moments. Ones I will never forget! Thank you so much for including me and my team!
    xo, Andrea

Skye · Married on 02/23/2019

the BEST experience

We were the couple who didn’t think we needed a planner... trust me you do. Thank god we found Andrea. We cannot reccomend Andrea and her team enough! If you’re looking for a planner, hire Andrea and her amazing women. Andrea is the perfect blend of professional and friend. She was on top of EVERY detail quickly. Every question or thought I had she coordinated a discussion with a vendor, or made calls or requested quotes. There wasn’t a single email or text that went unanswered and she didn’t forget a thing. Andrea thought of details I hadn’t. Everything was down to a science. She even had a point of contact in our bridal and groom party in case anything was needed, so she wouldn’t stress us out on the day of. The best part was how invested we felt she was in our relationship and in our day. Every idea or request we had she made happen. She felt like a best girlfriend throughout the entire process. My mom couldn’t beleive the amount of work Andrea had put in. I asked her opinion on things from the cake, to flowers, to certain aspects of the day. She gave her expert opinion and advice. We also had the pleasure of working with her assistant Katie, who was sweet, professional, and an amazing addition to the team. Andrea stayed our entire wedding, she was there till last call. Just the fact that she wanted to ensure every single part was taken care of until the end felt amazing. Her rates are completely fair, especially considering the amount of out of business hour emails/texts/calls she took with me. If you’ve found Andrea, do yourself and your wedding a favor and hire her and her team. You will be SO happy you did.

Sent on 03/22/2019

Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events's reply:

Skye,
    You and Marquess are the sweetest! I really appreciate you taking the time to write these kind and thoughtful words about your experience working with me and my team. Getting to know you and Marquess throughout the planning was such a gift, and I am so honored that we were able to walk beside you two on the wedding day and make it a stress free experience for you and your family! Wish we could do it all over again! Sending you two all my best!
    xo, Andrea
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Helmer · Married on 09/15/2018

Perfect wedding day

Working with Andrea and her team was wonderful. My husband and I are not from the Scottsdale area, but wanted a Destination wedding that was beautiful and easy for guests to get to, so landed on Scottsdale. We planned our entire wedding from a Atlanta, Georgia, and only had five months to plan, thus, were only able to meet with Andrea in person once before the actual wedding weekend. We used Andrea for partial planning, and found the process to be seamless throughout. She was always available for phone calls and responsive to emails, and also has a great online planning tool where she kept all vendor information, out seating chart etc. She even set up a mock session with the hotel and florist with linens that I attended by FaceTime. She was great for bouncing ideas and pulling together exactly what we had envisioned. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, she also let us ship lots of stuff to her in Arizona, and brought them to me as soon as we arrived in Arizona (which was so nice and saved me lots of stress). On the actual wedding day, her team did a great job coordinating everything. They unpacked the things I’d brought and did not ask any questions about what went where – they put everything together beautifully. The entire experience exceeded our expectations, and the wedding day was completely flawless. There was not a minute of chaos, or if there was, they did a good job of hiding it. I cannot imagine a more perfect day. To top it off, we returned to the room that night to find flowers from the wedding arranged on our table and the sweetest card from Andrea and her team. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/29/2018

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Sounds Elevated
    Sounds Elevated Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with Andrea and her team at a destination wedding this spring in Arizona. This particular event spanned four days and was jam packed with activities and fine details. Andrea not only pulled it off without a glitch, but she did so with a smile and relaxed demeanor. Having worked with many planners on multiple events I understand how important this role is. Yes, they must assure that the timeline gets executed. However, to me it is even more important to make the bride feel relaxed, confident and self assured. Andrea did all of the above with style and grace. I can't recommend her and her team enough. Hire her now!

• Annie Randall Photography
    Annie Randall Photography Wedding Photographers

I absolutely love Andrea's style, level of service and attention to detail. She truly offers her couples a great experience from start to finish!

• 1209 Creative
    1209 Creative Wedding Florists

Andrea was the wedding planner for two dear friends of ours who were recently married at The monOrchid. Not only were we the flower vendors for this wedding, but we were also guests. Typically when we work on a wedding, we arrive to set up the flowers and decor in the appropriate places, and then we leave... but since we were guests, we were able to see how the wedding flowed from start to finish. Andrea and her team had everything handled. We really appreciate working with people who are a organized, communicative, professional and able to have fun while they work. Working with Andrea and her team made our job run smoothly. Our friends had a night they will never forget. They were smiling all night long. We can't stress enough how important it is when it comes to hiring an amazing wedding planner who will take care of everything... right down to the little details. It makes such a big difference when a professional like Andrea in charge of such an important day. Thank you, Andrea, for being a part of Ben and Alison's wedding and making sure they had the best day! And thank you for being a pleasure to work with. Cheers!!

• Scottsdale, 85260 See on map