Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

Whether you are planning your wedding or a dinner party with friends, I want the experience for you and your guests to be unforgettable. Your event should be a representation of who you are as a couple or who you are as an individual. With this in mind, we will work together to hand select a family of event professionals that will bring your unique vision to life.

The process of planning your event should be an enjoyable one and the people that you choose to work with have a big part in that. By hiring a professional planner, you are not only hiring someone to execute the vision of your event, you are hiring a confidant, an advisor, friend and most of all you are paying for your peace of mind.

I pour my heart into every event, and I truly love each couple as if they are my family/friends. I would love to get to know you over coffee/wine and discuss how we can partner to make your event unforgettable!

|| 509.953.9550 (Located in Arizona) || hello@andrealeslieweddings.com ||

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

2,000.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

5,000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Jessica
    Jessica M. Getting married on 11/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further for the perfect planners

Working with Andrea to plan our wedding WAS A DREAM. She is an incredibly kind and genuine person who is an absolute expert in her field. Thinking back to when we looked for planners, we talked to a few and instantly felt a connection to her and knew we had to work with her and the team. She helped us find the perfect vendors to bring our vision to life, helped educate us and our family on the various steps and investment to expect, gave us guidance on best practices, and did so much we don't even know about behind the scenes that made it all appear so smooth to us! We had a blast planning our wedding with her, going to different appointments with her to look a florals, linens, walkthrough the venue, or just chat details over coffee. We also had the pleasure of Katie being our planner for our day-of and she was so wonderful, too! She made our wedding go off without a hitch; doing so many little things that meant so much like printing and putting our vows in our books, picking up specific cushions for the chairs we rented, and grabbing all the decor details from me to setup. We're so impressed by the entire team and couldn't be more grateful. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!
    Grace F. Married on 05/13/2022

Andrea is the best!!

I planned my wedding while out of state and going to graduate school, and Andrea made the whole process so easy! Andrea is so kind and my family and I really enjoyed getting to know her during the planning process. On the wedding day she and her team thought of EVERYTHING! The day flowed so smoothly, and I was able to focus on the experience without worrying if everything would come together. We are so glad that we chose Andrea and have already given her name to several of our close friends!
    Nicole Z. Married on 04/30/2022

Andrea Leslie Weddings-Katie Milstone

I can't say enough great things about Katie and the Andrea Leslie Wedding team. Katie is so sweet, easy to work with, and very knowledgeable. She truly helped bring our vision to life. We would of been lost without her and we are so glad she was a part of the best day of our lives!
    Couldn't recommend Andrea Leslie Weddings enough!!!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Sounds Elevated Sounds Elevated Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with Andrea and her team at a destination wedding this spring in Arizona. This particular event spanned four days and was jam packed with activities and fine details. Andrea not only pulled it off without a glitch, but she did so with a smile and relaxed demeanor. Having worked with many planners on multiple events I understand how important this role is. Yes, they must assure that the timeline gets executed. However, to me it is even more important to make the bride feel relaxed, confident and self assured. Andrea did all of the above with style and grace. I can't recommend her and her team enough. Hire her now!

Annie Randall Photography Annie Randall Photography Wedding Photographers

I absolutely love Andrea's style, level of service and attention to detail. She truly offers her couples a great experience from start to finish!

1209 Creative 1209 Creative Wedding Florists

Andrea was the wedding planner for two dear friends of ours who were recently married at The monOrchid. Not only were we the flower vendors for this wedding, but we were also guests. Typically when we work on a wedding, we arrive to set up the flowers and decor in the appropriate places, and then we leave... but since we were guests, we were able to see how the wedding flowed from start to finish. Andrea and her team had everything handled. We really appreciate working with people who are a organized, communicative, professional and able to have fun while they work. Working with Andrea and her team made our job run smoothly. Our friends had a night they will never forget. They were smiling all night long. We can't stress enough how important it is when it comes to hiring an amazing wedding planner who will take care of everything... right down to the little details. It makes such a big difference when a professional like Andrea in charge of such an important day. Thank you, Andrea, for being a part of Ben and Alison's wedding and making sure they had the best day! And thank you for being a pleasure to work with. Cheers!!

Scottsdale, 85260
Location of (Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding