1209 Creative

Phoenix, AZ View map

$3,500 Typical Price

Hi, and congrats on your engagement!! We are so excited for you to start planning your wedding day, and we hope we can help make the floral planning process fun and easy for you!

So a little bit about us... we are visual storytellers specializing in bespoke floral design + event decor. We are currently based in Madison, Wisconsin and Phoenix, Arizona. We consider our job to be very meaningful and feel honored that we get to be a part of our clients' special moments. Being able to be creative on a daily basis is something we take pride in and showcase through the detail of our work. We make it our mission to provide the very best flowers and decor to perfectly reflect who our clients are as individuals. 1209's style is modern and edgy with a romantic and organic approach to our designs.

We offer both Full Service Floral Design and A La Carte options for our couples. It is typical for couples to opt for our full service amenities, which includes conceptualizing, designing, walk-thrus, delivery & set-up, breakdown & clean-up, and overall taking care of every floral detail so that you can fully enjoy your wedding day with the people you love most. We can't wait to get to know you and create your perfect day!

A few places where 1209 has been featured: Love Stories TV, Junebug Weddings, The Venue Report, Loverly, Brides, Wisconsin Bride Magazine, Modern Luxury Magazine, Arizona Foothills Magazine, MOD Weddings, Grey Likes Weddings, and Wedding Dress Daily.

Follow us on Instagram and Facebook to see more! @1209Creative

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$165.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$300.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3500.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Julie W. Married on 04/02/2020

Outside the box and amazing!!

With a very quick timeline and limited budget, Jihan worked so hard to bring my vision to life. I wanted something that felt and looked totally different than what I had seen before, but wasn't totally clear on what that could look like. She listened to my descriptions and used her expertise and knowledge to bring it together in a way I could never have dreamed... like pink lights in hidden in the flowers to pop at night- amazing, and so me!! The end result totally mirrored my style and and she suggested all the right ideas to create a visual that my guests nor I will ever forget. Thank you!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth S. Married on 09/11/2019

Amazing - would highly recommend

We had Sara as our florist for our wedding in Milwaukee and loved her! I came to her with some pretty vague ideas of color and style, and she took it from there to a whole new level! She was incredibly responsive, kind, respectful of our budget, and just went above and beyond. Would highly recommend!
    Melissa Married on 03/30/2019

March 2019 Wedding

Jihan was amazing to work with. I initially reached out to her/1209 because I really enjoyed the unique style they offered - the choice of texture, color and flower combinations Is very different than “traditional” wedding flowers. I gave very little guidance other than a general “vibe” and color palate, as well as where I envisioned flowers/decor, and Jihan delivered a stunning result for my March 2019 wedding (complete with hanging greenery, blooms and geo lanterns). She was very responsive and professional throughout the entire process and was willing to rework some ideas to fit within the budget - including reusing as many pieces as possible from the ceremony for the reception. Can not recommend enough.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Daniella & Sam
    117 photos · 02/14/2020

Parker and Schmidt Clothiers Parker and Schmidt Clothiers Wedding Dresses

great work. their arrangements were beautiful!

Lingerie Boutique of Scottsdale Lingerie Boutique of Scottsdale Wedding Dresses

Very classy looks for your wedding. Amazing work and customer service.

Jane Castle Events Jane Castle Events Wedding Planners

This team may be new on the scene, but they are coming out of the gates strong! I've only worked with 1209 Creative on a couple of weddings this year, but I'm completely hooked on them. Sherry and Jihan have an impeccable attention to detail, professionalism beyond their years, and a keen eye for dramatic color and fresh design. I highly recommend them for floral and decor design for events in the Phoenix area, as well as Northern and Southern Arizona. Can't wait for the next beautiful wedding we do together! XO

936 W. Mackenzie Dr. Phoenix, AZ, 85013

NOW booking FALL 2019 and SPRING/ SUMMER 2020 Weddings!
Location of (1209 Creative)
4569 Grizzly Lane Madison, WI, 53558 See on map

NOW booking FALL 2019 and SPRING/ SUMMER 2020 Weddings!

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding