3002 North 67th Place, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Lingerie Boutique of Scottsdale

Our boutique carries the finest fabric luxury, designer and hand beaded lingerie. One of a kind, truly unique robes, nightgowns and Teddies. (No bras and panties.) Our pieces are handed beaded or embellished with bridal lace. Bridal robes are a wonderful keepsake and gift, using lace from the bride's gown. You will not find these pieces on Amazon or any other store. The boutique also carries bridal jewelry, veils, garters, head pieces and wraps.

It is located inside Off Thomas Studios.

Follow Lingerie Boutique of Scottsdale on

Silk Lace Robes
4fdec747883fd509 IMG 0354

4 Reviews for Lingerie Boutique of Scottsdale

Kylie · Married on 11/25/2017

Words can no express how much I Love JANET! Janet made me feel special, was always willing to tell me the pros and cons of making changes to my dress. She really altered m y dress to the best of my ability. Janet was/is so personable, fairly priced and willing to work with what you have in mind. I would highly recommend anyone to her!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Kate · Married on 01/08/2017

I loved my experience with the house for brides! The owner, Janet, is an amazing person with a cool history and she is the one that personally does the alternations. The shop has many great services for brides, but I just used Janet for my alterations. She was so fast to respond to me, she let me come in several times to try on my dress with several different groups of people, she makes the most beautiful and fun custom garters, and she is just overall a great person to work with. Her prices were very reasonable and she was quick with the alterations. She did them in two weeks! I loved her and the store!!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Ashley · Married on 02/07/2015

I brought my dress to Janet for alterations She was AMAZING! I bought an off the rack dress 2-3 sizes too big. She sized it to me perfectly in just two fittings, was always available when I had questions, super responsive, flexible scheduling, AND she came in slightly under budget, which was an EXCELLENT surprise! She is super friendly and does beautiful work! She even had a list of people she referred me to for services I still needed.

Sent on 01/13/2015

Lingerie Boutique of Scottsdale FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Exchanges

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lingerie Boutique of Scottsdale 1
    -20%
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Sue Jacobs Cakes
    Sue Jacobs Cakes Wedding Cakes

Such a beautiful store! You have to check out..... The House of Lingerie Boutique! What every girl and woman dreams of.......yes they have it! For all your intimate apparel, this is the business for you!

• Sugar Petals Custom Cakes
    Sugar Petals Custom Cakes Wedding Cakes

Beautiful Line of lingerie!

• Arizona Wedding - Photographer
    Arizona Wedding - Photographer Wedding Photographers

Gorgeous things for your wedding night !

• 3002 North 67th Place Scottsdale, AZ, 85251 See on map