14848 North Cave Creek Road Suite 20, Phoenix, AZ 85032 Map · Phone number

About Don't Box It Bridals

Bridal consignment on gowns, veils, hair accessories and so much more! Custom pieces available as well for anything from wedding day decor to ceremony pieces and even bridal party gifts!

img0042
img0008

3 Reviews for Don't Box It Bridals

Chelsea · Married on 05/26/2019

So helpful!

Krystal was so amazing! When I tell you this place is as good as it gets I mean it! She let us know that we definitely did not have to make a decision on a dress the same day and even offered to hold them for 72 hours! When we told her what we were looking for, she immediately let us know that she did not have anything in the style we showed and gave us names of other shops in our price range who might. We ended up trying on so many cute dresses there and ultimately found THE ONE at her shop! She was very professional and made you feel very comfortable. If I could give 10 stars I would. Please go here if you are every looking for any formal dresses!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Betty

Betty · Married on 10/14/2018

So happy I found this place!

The owner of this shop is so sweet and caring! You can tell right from the start. She really listens to what you want! She made us feel so comfortable and the experience was all I could have hoped for!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Angelo · Married on 05/21/2017

Don't Box It was the first store my mom and I went to to shop for wedding dresses. I had the opportunity to try on as many dresses as I liked with very short notice (made the appointment an hour before). The store owner was super friendly and encouraging. She didn't push me to buy anything the first day I went and allowed me to form my own opinions about what I was wearing. We ended up going back a few months later, because we were so impressed with the friendly customer service. I ended up buying my veil, earrings, and hair pieces from this store. They were so beautiful and matched my gown perfectly. I highly recommend this store for anyone interested in wedding accessories and looking for a unique gown.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Don't Box It Bridals FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Consignment, Full Customization, Rentals, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months