Yes I do Bridal

71 W. Boston St. suite 100, Chandler, AZ 85225 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Yes I do Bridal

Yes I Do Bridal is a family-owned wedding boutique in Chandler, Arizona. It has been providing unique and elegant gowns and dresses for couples and their families for more than 18 years. This boutique specializes in working with curvy and petite brides. Serving couples and being part of their dream wedding is an honor to Yes I Do Bridal.

Yes I Do Bridal offers flexible payment plans to couples and low price guarantees to its authorized retailers. It has a low-cost custom cut and custom length service that will help couples save big on alterations. It also provides tuxedo rentals, bridal accessories, and hair & makeup services. Dress and attire services also include samples, cleaning, and preservation. Yes I Do Bridal showcases items such as:

• Plus-size gowns
dscf1930ww
dscf1939ww

54 Reviews for Yes I do Bridal

Kim · Married on 11/25/2018

I can not say enough to explain how amazing this place is!!! I just had my first fitting for my custom dress and I am so in love!! I went to several places looking for dresses with my mom and wedding party and couldn't seem to find everything I wanted in one dress. Serena and Stephen were able to take all of the elements I wanted and create a custom (and perfect) dress for me. Serena is even more of a perfectionist than I am when it comes to the details and I swear she can read my mind. The owners are warm, and sincere, and honest, and have taken any stress out of finding the perfect dress. No matter what you are looking for, I would recommend them ten times over!

Charity · Married on 11/17/2018

Can transform any dress

Serena and Stephen are the best in the business! Serena has a very unique eye for creating a dress that fits your body and is able to transform any outfit into an exceptional masterpiece! I initially went with just one dress and after seeing her work with my wedding dress I took four more dresses to her and she delivered! They are very professional, time cautious, warm and supportive, and really go out of their way to make their clients beautiful. They became part of my family as I was planning my wedding and it was always a joy to go back and see them. Make sure to visit their shop in downtown Chandler. They are truly exceptional!

Yes I do Bridal FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months