Yes I do Bridal

71 W. Boston St. suite 100, Chandler, AZ 85225 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Yes I do Bridal

Yes I Do Bridal is a family-owned wedding boutique in Chandler, Arizona. It has been providing unique and elegant gowns and dresses for couples and their families for more than 18 years. This boutique specializes in working with curvy and petite brides. Serving couples and being part of their dream wedding is an honor to Yes I Do Bridal.

Yes I Do Bridal offers flexible payment plans to couples and low price guarantees to its authorized retailers. It has a low-cost custom cut and custom length service that will help couples save big on alterations. It also provides tuxedo rentals, bridal accessories, and hair & makeup services. Dress and attire services also include samples, cleaning, and preservation. Yes I Do Bridal showcases items such as:

• Plus-size gowns

Yes I do Bridal 3
Yes I do Bridal 4

Mackenzie · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Yes I Do Bridal

The service and experience I had with Stephen and Serena was unlike any of the other bridal stores I’d been to. They truly went above and beyond to find the perfect dress for me. There is nobody better than these two who can give you a personal, comfortable, and special experience. I strongly recommend checking out Yes I Do, and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/23/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Getting married on 06/16/2019

I loved it !

I loved the lady that helped me try on my dresses she was very helpful and supper sweet and made the experience so much fun !

Sent on 04/10/2019

Yes I do Bridal FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months