Yes I do Bridal Reviews

54 | Chandler, AZ

54 Reviews for Yes I do Bridal

Kim · Married on 11/25/2018

I can not say enough to explain how amazing this place is!!! I just had my first fitting for my custom dress and I am so in love!! I went to several places looking for dresses with my mom and wedding party and couldn't seem to find everything I wanted in one dress. Serena and Stephen were able to take all of the elements I wanted and create a custom (and perfect) dress for me. Serena is even more of a perfectionist than I am when it comes to the details and I swear she can read my mind. The owners are warm, and sincere, and honest, and have taken any stress out of finding the perfect dress. No matter what you are looking for, I would recommend them ten times over!

Charity · Married on 11/17/2018

Can transform any dress

Serena and Stephen are the best in the business! Serena has a very unique eye for creating a dress that fits your body and is able to transform any outfit into an exceptional masterpiece! I initially went with just one dress and after seeing her work with my wedding dress I took four more dresses to her and she delivered! They are very professional, time cautious, warm and supportive, and really go out of their way to make their clients beautiful. They became part of my family as I was planning my wedding and it was always a joy to go back and see them. Make sure to visit their shop in downtown Chandler. They are truly exceptional!

Jennifer · Married on 04/01/2017

Serena and Stephan are wonderful and kind! They go above and beyond to ensure your happiness with the dress you choose and alterations if needed! I have nothing but great things to say about them as individuals, their professionalism, and their products. I will go back to them for any dress I can and have already gone to them for alterations a couple of times already. I highly recommend them!

Celeste · Married on 03/26/2017

Serena and her husband are amazing!! they were always there to cater to my needs. Serena even helped me make a necklace out of left over belts and she custom made my veil! they are amazing people! I was so blessed to have found them!

There prices were so affordable I was able to get two dress with my 3000 budget!

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/09/2017

Serena and Stephen are AMAZING!!! They were the first shop I shopped at, and really helped make the dresses I tried on look like they fit me so I had a good idea of how they would feel once I had a dress in my size. I had an appointment at another shop that day, and I did not feel the same in any of their dresses. I could not stop thinking about how amazing I felt in the first dress I had tried on at Yes I Do Bridal, so I called Stephen, and Serena so I could go back to their shop and order a dress from them! I can't wait for my dress to come in!

• User6860213 · 1+ year ago

Small mom and pop shop. They were amazing and very attentive.

Cherry · Married on 10/16/2016

Rarely do I ever give 5 star reviews but this Is definitely the place that I wish I could give more. What all the great things the other brides are saying are pretty spot on which is how I found them. Serena and Stephen are unbelievably amazing.

Serena was almost like my mini wedding planner. There is so much knowledge she has let alone the great tips she gave me. Much needed since I am not a bride who enjoyed all these details. They all saved me from some potentially bad decisions from me. She gave me so many tips that I am so glad I went to her.
    Her talents go beyond tailoring. She does hair and makeup, makes jewelry, flowers, and the list is endless. I got skin care advice, she helped look for shoes for me, made a bracelet out of leftover bridal belt, fixed my barefoot sandals, and so much more. She makes cheongsams/qi paos (Chinese traditional dresses)!
    Stephen doesn't go unnoticed either. He's so patient and always welcomes you with a big smile. With all us crazy brides, it is so impressive that he still keeps it all together. So laid back.

I could go on and on so instead I say you just go and experience this great team yourself. I really doubt you'll regret it. And yes, the prices are affordable and worth it for all the things they did for me. Thank you Serena and Stephen for EVERYTHING!!

Aysia · Married on 09/09/2016

The Absolute nicest people work here! I am so thankful I found this store. They had so many gorgeous dresses it was hard to choose! They tell you everything you need to know and make sure you are happy with everything. I found my dream dress:). They are very upfront with costs and very honest people! I highly recommend visiting this shop for your bridal dress needs. A++

Marissa · Married on 09/04/2016

Stephen & Serena are amazing! They really care about their customers and treat every Bride like their own daughter! One of my friends who came to the shop when I found my dress got engaged recently after visiting the store and went to Yes I Do first to shop for her dress because she was also so impressed by the level of service and general sincerity and honesty about prices (PS she found her dress here also!!!).
    3 Reasons to stop by Yes I DO:
    1. They offer CUSTOM designed dresses without the cost of a customer dress! They work with companies that allow brides to customize their dresses. You want to add sleeves with beading… no problem.. and you we be surprised at how inexpensive the extra cost is!
    2. They can order CUSTOM sized dresses! Serena kept saying “put your money in the dress.. not the alterations” and wow was she right! I was able to put an extra $400-$500 into the base cost of my dress (which got me the most beautiful beaded bodice ☺ ) where at EVERY other bridal shop I would have to carve that money out of my wedding dress budget to pay for alterations!
    3. Serena’s expertise and eye for detail! Serena is a pro at what she does and she gives the best advise about what dress shape is flattering on different body types and what small details may add that extra umph factor!

Crystal · Married on 08/28/2016

WOW!! Stephan and Serena are absolutely amazing!! They went above and beyond my expectations. I went from having a wedding next year in August to deciding this past Monday to have it on Saturday. Mind you, I had just found my dress at their boutique the week before. I was set up to have the fitting appointment for alterations that next Friday, I called to see if they could move the fitting up to Tuesday and if it was possible instead of ordering a new dress (that would take six months) to use the one on the mannequin since we only have 5 days before the new date set for the wedding! They we're so accommodating to this semi-crazy request and pulled it off for my special day!! Without them, I'm not sure we would have moved forward with our special day! I can't thank them enough, their kindness means the world to me!

Stephen and Serena helped my three cousins and sister with their weddings and have all had great experiences with Yes I Do, so I came all the way from Boston to pick my dress. Serena is a good listener, very intuitive, and after hearing what style I was looking for, recommended a dress that I LOVE. She was sensitive to my venue (outdoor vs. indoor, concrete vs. grass, etc) and honest about the pros and cons of the last two dresses I was trying to choose between. She also happens to be a terrific seamstress so she is able to make adjustments to fine details (like lace placement) to fit my preferences. She keeps style tips on her Pinterest account as well, so she's able to clarify and suggest hair/makeup options. Stephen is a professional photographer and even gave tips on how to best show the features of the dress for wedding photos. They were also able to measure me for a custom-made qipao with a traditional neckline, paired with a western skirt. Their prices are fair and they are friendly and never pushy. I highly recommend Yes I Do for any future bride to be!

Yes I Do Bridal is AMAZING! They are so friendly and flexible, they made my dress buying experience so smooth and stress-free! I felt like I was working with family!

becky · Married on 04/16/2016

Stephen and Serena are the best!!! After leaving a bridal shop nearby thoroughly unimpressed, we walked in to Yes I Do. The experience was amazing from the start! Serena helped me find several styles like I liked. When I found "the Dress" they worked directly with the designer to alter it with a different back and neckline. They have gone above and beyond, even helping my mom with her dress. I recommend them to everyone I know that is engaged.

Georgia · Married on 04/09/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this wedding boutique and the owners! We went to most every store in the east valley but kept coming back here. The shop is small but has a wide variety of gowns from the most current styles to the tried and true traditional. Prices are very affordable. The owners went above and beyond for us – they even brought back some beautiful crystals from Taiwan to decorate the shoes to match the gown. When my daughter lost weight after the final fitting, they quickly made the necessary alternations despite the time crunch. They make you feel so special and always greet you with smiling faces and genuine care. We will be returning here when our second daughter gets married!

Mindy · Married on 02/13/2016

I absolutely LOVE how my wedding dress turned out, it is gorgeous!!! I am so incredibly happy that I bought my dress through Yes I Do Bridal, Serena and Stephen were amazing to work with!! One of the best services they provide is the tailoring. They will tailor your dress themselves rather than you having to take it to a separate tailor yourself and pay outrageous fees. They will have you come in as many times as you need until your dress fits perfect! Thank you so much Serena and Stephen, you made our wedding that much more special! :)

Manuel · Married on 10/24/2015

Serena and Stephen are amazing and incredibly helpful. They have a great disposition and charge only whats fair.

Go with them sure that they will make everything great!

Save yourself the hassle and come straight here and look for the owners, Stephen and Serena. I live in Hawaii but came all the way to AZ for my bridal gown because they're THE BEST!! I purchased a blush silver colored Casablanca gown and they did a custom cut gown for me for a very reasonable price! Many stores that carry Casablanca gowns fail to tell you that the gowns can all be customized. Uh uh, not here! Serena will give you her honest opinion as to what type of dresses fit you best and what types of customizations should be made to fit your style and make the dress look most flattering on you. Serena is very patient, honest, friendly, detailed, and will make you look your very best for your special day! THANK YOU YES I DO!!!!!

Elle · Married on 09/05/2015

Serena was great, very knowledgeable and helpful. She made each fitting fun! I would highly recommend her.

Ashlee · Married on 09/04/2015

A close friend of mine told me about Yes I Do and am so grateful! They customize each dress to everyone, and have such a unique selection! And the owners are so fun to work with! I would absolutely recommend anyone to Yes I do!

Jennifer · Married on 06/11/2015

Serena was absolutely AMAZING!! I am from Chicago but on a whim visited her store in AZ on vacation since it was across the street from my hotel. I obviously didn't have an appointment since I didn't even know the shop was there, but Serena was happy help since no one was there. (She told me she had a client coming in about 1/2 hour which was also respectful to them!) Not only did I find the perfect dress I was looking for, but she worked overtime to get the floor sample tailored so I could bring it home with me the next day! Not pushy, very honest. Very fair pricing. Great selection. I can't say enough nice things! I have received so many compliments on my dress!!

I only had a few weeks to find a wedding dress and they were very accommodating and very helpful! They went above and beyond to make sure I loved my dress and the fitting/altering of the dress couldn't have been better. Great place to get a wedding dress from!

Abigail · Married on 05/23/2015

I came to Yes I Do Bridal to get a traditional qipao wedding gown - the only bridal salon in the valley to offer these dresses that I know of. Serena helped me find the perfect dress! They had several styles to choose from, and for these specialty dresses, she had me pick the style I liked and then a fabric and color to make it in. She then would send the order to China to have it made by seamstresses there. In the end I decided to design my own qipao (borrowing the style of one dress, the embroidery of another, etc), and not even this was too hard for Serena! She sat with me and drew exactly what I wanted. It's not every day you get to design your own wedding dress - and for such great value! I was concerned that sending instructions off to China, some details might get lost along the way or I might end up with a "cheap" dress, like other "made in China" clothing experiences (like buying a prom dress on ebay), however the dress came back PERFECT: just the way I ordered it, beautiful, strong material, and fitting like a glove. On top of this, Serena included with no extra charge a few minor alterations (as it is important for a qipao to really fit perfectly). I hope that one day I can pass the dress on to my daughter for her wedding. Overall, I had a wonderful experience at the salon. The staff were friendly, helpful, and great listeners!

Serena and Steven made my wedding experience unforgettable. I felt well taken cared of at each visit and they made sure that I was happy with my dress. I definitely recommend coming to Yes I do.

Amber · Married on 12/13/2014

I made a wrong turn and found this place by accident. Now it feels like fate. Serena and Stephen were amazing!! They helped me pick out the best dress for me. Serena made sure I understood everything that was happening within the dress. I felt so comfortable there and couldn't recommend anywhere else to go.