Yes I do Bridal Reviews

Yes I do Bridal 6
Yes I do Bridal 7

Mackenzie · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Yes I Do Bridal

The service and experience I had with Stephen and Serena was unlike any of the other bridal stores I’d been to. They truly went above and beyond to find the perfect dress for me. There is nobody better than these two who can give you a personal, comfortable, and special experience. I strongly recommend checking out Yes I Do, and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/23/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal Zenko · Getting married on 10/18/2019

Great experience! I highly recommend Yes I do.

Serena and Stephen have been so great to work! They are genuine in the care they put into the whole process. Serena was very welcoming to my guests and I when we arrived for my appointment. We discussed what I was looking for in a dress. My price range was at or below $1,500 plus alterations, bustle, tax, etc. There were so many gorgeous dresses at or below my budget! Serena picked out several dresses while we browsed and grabbed a few more. While trying on dresses, Serena was very helpful in explaining the fit of the dresses and discussing some customization options if there was something you wanted to change. I chose to customize the neckline and sleeves of my dress. I told Serena and Stephen what I wanted and they nailed it. I think I cried a little when I saw the sketches. My dress is so beautiful!
    Throughout the process of trying on dresses, I didn’t feel rushed at all like I did at the other bridal shop I visited. The dresses at Yes I Do were very good quality. I noticed a difference when trying on dresses in the same price range elsewhere. They were very up front about alteration/bustle costs and give you options to ensure the most cost-effective choices for you. They offered a discount for bridesmaid dresses with the purchase of your wedding dress. Serena and Stephen take pride in what they do. Their knowledge and great communication made the experience easy and enjoyable. I truly felt like I was in good hands.

Sent on 07/13/2019
    Yes I do Bridal 8
    Yes I do Bridal 9
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 06/16/2019

I loved it !

I loved the lady that helped me try on my dresses she was very helpful and supper sweet and made the experience so much fun !

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 12/01/2018

Seamstress Extraordinaire!!!

I could not be more thankful to have come across Yes I Do Bridal to help make my dress the perfect fit for our big day! Serena and Stephen were absolutely amazing from start to finish, making sure every small detail was accounted for and just how I wanted! They were beyond knowledgeable and so patient with my mom and I through the whole process! I received so many compliments about how beautiful I looked in my dress, I couldn't keep count! Thank you so much for making my dress an absolute dream!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Kim · Married on 11/25/2018

I can not say enough to explain how amazing this place is!!! I just had my first fitting for my custom dress and I am so in love!! I went to several places looking for dresses with my mom and wedding party and couldn't seem to find everything I wanted in one dress. Serena and Stephen were able to take all of the elements I wanted and create a custom (and perfect) dress for me. Serena is even more of a perfectionist than I am when it comes to the details and I swear she can read my mind. The owners are warm, and sincere, and honest, and have taken any stress out of finding the perfect dress. No matter what you are looking for, I would recommend them ten times over!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Charity · Married on 11/17/2018

Can transform any dress

Serena and Stephen are the best in the business! Serena has a very unique eye for creating a dress that fits your body and is able to transform any outfit into an exceptional masterpiece! I initially went with just one dress and after seeing her work with my wedding dress I took four more dresses to her and she delivered! They are very professional, time cautious, warm and supportive, and really go out of their way to make their clients beautiful. They became part of my family as I was planning my wedding and it was always a joy to go back and see them. Make sure to visit their shop in downtown Chandler. They are truly exceptional!

Sent on 11/24/2018
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 07/21/2018

Wedding Dress

I bought my wedding gown from Yes I Do Bridal. It was such a beautiful dress! I customized a Casablanca dress Incorporating 2 into 1. This created the dress of my dreams! Everyone at my wedding loved the dress. It was such a truly fabulous experience working with Stephen and Serena in their shop. They are 2 of the nicest people I have ever met! I am sad that all the wedding planning is over now as I will miss working with them, designing my dream gown. The prices are very reasonable.
    (photo credit- Abbey Moore Photography).

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Yes I do Bridal 10
    Yes I do Bridal 11
    Yes I do Bridal 12
    Yes I do Bridal 13
  • W. Lin

w. lin · Married on 03/10/2018

Great and No Stress!

The line of brands they hold is unique. Not very many store have it. So, try this store if you want a unique dress. Also, you can look up online for more designs. I chose my dress from the makers' website and they made sure I got it on time. Plus, no extra worries on cutting or adjusting the dress. They'll take care of you.

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Yes I do Bridal 14
    Yes I do Bridal 15

Jennifer · Married on 04/01/2017

Serena and Stephan are wonderful and kind! They go above and beyond to ensure your happiness with the dress you choose and alterations if needed! I have nothing but great things to say about them as individuals, their professionalism, and their products. I will go back to them for any dress I can and have already gone to them for alterations a couple of times already. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Celeste · Married on 03/26/2017

Serena and her husband are amazing!! they were always there to cater to my needs. Serena even helped me make a necklace out of left over belts and she custom made my veil! they are amazing people! I was so blessed to have found them!

There prices were so affordable I was able to get two dress with my 3000 budget!

Sent on 05/20/2017
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/09/2017

Serena and Stephen are AMAZING!!! They were the first shop I shopped at, and really helped make the dresses I tried on look like they fit me so I had a good idea of how they would feel once I had a dress in my size. I had an appointment at another shop that day, and I did not feel the same in any of their dresses. I could not stop thinking about how amazing I felt in the first dress I had tried on at Yes I Do Bridal, so I called Stephen, and Serena so I could go back to their shop and order a dress from them! I can't wait for my dress to come in!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Small mom and pop shop. They were amazing and very attentive.

Sent on 03/04/2017

Cherry · Married on 10/16/2016

Rarely do I ever give 5 star reviews but this Is definitely the place that I wish I could give more. What all the great things the other brides are saying are pretty spot on which is how I found them. Serena and Stephen are unbelievably amazing.

Serena was almost like my mini wedding planner. There is so much knowledge she has let alone the great tips she gave me. Much needed since I am not a bride who enjoyed all these details. They all saved me from some potentially bad decisions from me. She gave me so many tips that I am so glad I went to her.
    Her talents go beyond tailoring. She does hair and makeup, makes jewelry, flowers, and the list is endless. I got skin care advice, she helped look for shoes for me, made a bracelet out of leftover bridal belt, fixed my barefoot sandals, and so much more. She makes cheongsams/qi paos (Chinese traditional dresses)!
    Stephen doesn't go unnoticed either. He's so patient and always welcomes you with a big smile. With all us crazy brides, it is so impressive that he still keeps it all together. So laid back.

I could go on and on so instead I say you just go and experience this great team yourself. I really doubt you'll regret it. And yes, the prices are affordable and worth it for all the things they did for me. Thank you Serena and Stephen for EVERYTHING!!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Aysia · Married on 09/09/2016

The Absolute nicest people work here! I am so thankful I found this store. They had so many gorgeous dresses it was hard to choose! They tell you everything you need to know and make sure you are happy with everything. I found my dream dress:). They are very upfront with costs and very honest people! I highly recommend visiting this shop for your bridal dress needs. A++

Sent on 02/15/2016

Marissa · Married on 09/04/2016

Stephen & Serena are amazing! They really care about their customers and treat every Bride like their own daughter! One of my friends who came to the shop when I found my dress got engaged recently after visiting the store and went to Yes I Do first to shop for her dress because she was also so impressed by the level of service and general sincerity and honesty about prices (PS she found her dress here also!!!).
    3 Reasons to stop by Yes I DO:
    1. They offer CUSTOM designed dresses without the cost of a customer dress! They work with companies that allow brides to customize their dresses. You want to add sleeves with beading… no problem.. and you we be surprised at how inexpensive the extra cost is!
    2. They can order CUSTOM sized dresses! Serena kept saying “put your money in the dress.. not the alterations” and wow was she right! I was able to put an extra $400-$500 into the base cost of my dress (which got me the most beautiful beaded bodice ☺ ) where at EVERY other bridal shop I would have to carve that money out of my wedding dress budget to pay for alterations!
    3. Serena’s expertise and eye for detail! Serena is a pro at what she does and she gives the best advise about what dress shape is flattering on different body types and what small details may add that extra umph factor!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Crystal · Married on 08/28/2016

WOW!! Stephan and Serena are absolutely amazing!! They went above and beyond my expectations. I went from having a wedding next year in August to deciding this past Monday to have it on Saturday. Mind you, I had just found my dress at their boutique the week before. I was set up to have the fitting appointment for alterations that next Friday, I called to see if they could move the fitting up to Tuesday and if it was possible instead of ordering a new dress (that would take six months) to use the one on the mannequin since we only have 5 days before the new date set for the wedding! They we're so accommodating to this semi-crazy request and pulled it off for my special day!! Without them, I'm not sure we would have moved forward with our special day! I can't thank them enough, their kindness means the world to me!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Stephen and Serena helped my three cousins and sister with their weddings and have all had great experiences with Yes I Do, so I came all the way from Boston to pick my dress. Serena is a good listener, very intuitive, and after hearing what style I was looking for, recommended a dress that I LOVE. She was sensitive to my venue (outdoor vs. indoor, concrete vs. grass, etc) and honest about the pros and cons of the last two dresses I was trying to choose between. She also happens to be a terrific seamstress so she is able to make adjustments to fine details (like lace placement) to fit my preferences. She keeps style tips on her Pinterest account as well, so she's able to clarify and suggest hair/makeup options. Stephen is a professional photographer and even gave tips on how to best show the features of the dress for wedding photos. They were also able to measure me for a custom-made qipao with a traditional neckline, paired with a western skirt. Their prices are fair and they are friendly and never pushy. I highly recommend Yes I Do for any future bride to be!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Yes I Do Bridal is AMAZING! They are so friendly and flexible, they made my dress buying experience so smooth and stress-free! I felt like I was working with family!

Sent on 05/16/2016

becky · Married on 04/16/2016

Stephen and Serena are the best!!! After leaving a bridal shop nearby thoroughly unimpressed, we walked in to Yes I Do. The experience was amazing from the start! Serena helped me find several styles like I liked. When I found "the Dress" they worked directly with the designer to alter it with a different back and neckline. They have gone above and beyond, even helping my mom with her dress. I recommend them to everyone I know that is engaged.

Sent on 01/01/2016

Georgia · Married on 04/09/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this wedding boutique and the owners! We went to most every store in the east valley but kept coming back here. The shop is small but has a wide variety of gowns from the most current styles to the tried and true traditional. Prices are very affordable. The owners went above and beyond for us – they even brought back some beautiful crystals from Taiwan to decorate the shoes to match the gown. When my daughter lost weight after the final fitting, they quickly made the necessary alternations despite the time crunch. They make you feel so special and always greet you with smiling faces and genuine care. We will be returning here when our second daughter gets married!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Mindy · Married on 02/13/2016

I absolutely LOVE how my wedding dress turned out, it is gorgeous!!! I am so incredibly happy that I bought my dress through Yes I Do Bridal, Serena and Stephen were amazing to work with!! One of the best services they provide is the tailoring. They will tailor your dress themselves rather than you having to take it to a separate tailor yourself and pay outrageous fees. They will have you come in as many times as you need until your dress fits perfect! Thank you so much Serena and Stephen, you made our wedding that much more special! :)

Sent on 03/09/2016

Manuel · Married on 10/24/2015

Serena and Stephen are amazing and incredibly helpful. They have a great disposition and charge only whats fair.

Go with them sure that they will make everything great!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Save yourself the hassle and come straight here and look for the owners, Stephen and Serena. I live in Hawaii but came all the way to AZ for my bridal gown because they're THE BEST!! I purchased a blush silver colored Casablanca gown and they did a custom cut gown for me for a very reasonable price! Many stores that carry Casablanca gowns fail to tell you that the gowns can all be customized. Uh uh, not here! Serena will give you her honest opinion as to what type of dresses fit you best and what types of customizations should be made to fit your style and make the dress look most flattering on you. Serena is very patient, honest, friendly, detailed, and will make you look your very best for your special day! THANK YOU YES I DO!!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Elle · Married on 09/05/2015

Serena was great, very knowledgeable and helpful. She made each fitting fun! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/23/2015