$1,800
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Jane Castle Events

Planning a wedding is fun. Making everything go perfectly... is not. That's where I come in.

Jane Castle Events is a Tucson-based Wedding Planner specializing in:

My goal is to give you the exact amount of help you desire and require over the course of your event planning process - no more, no less. I strive to hear your ideas, help you find the best possible team to execute your vision, and to choreograph a beautiful, seamless day that represents your unique personalities and relationship. I specialize in:

• Hourly Consultation and Event Guidance
  • Full Planning Service (typically a 6-12 month process)
  • Partial Planning Service (typically a 3-6 month process)
  • Month-Of Coordination (home stretch help in the last 4-weeks)
  • Rehearsal & Day-Of Coordination
  • À la Carte services including design, timeline, vendor recommendations, event timing/flow, etc

Let your ideas and vision should be the driving force. advocating for YOU always. Together we will work to help you find the best possible team of vendors to execute your vision, choreograph a beautiful, seamless day that represents your unique personalities and relationship, and then do whatever it takes to make it flow effortlessly so that you can relax and enjoy the day.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Non-Religious (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Full Planning (1)
Religious (1)

If you are in the Arizona area I would highly recommend utilizing Jane’ expertise. She was nothing short of a stress reliever. Jane can be either hands off and just there for consultation or be very involved which is excellent! At first we thought we would just need her for day of coordinator but as the wedding got closer we realized we would really need her and guess what...she was there to help our every need. I can’t say how much that meant to us and how well she made things run. She is worth every penny and if you are planning a wedding you must give her a call! I’ve never imagined that I’d be stress free during my wedding but it really was because of her professionalism and how she works with all vendors to make your night magical! I honestly couldn’t fathom not having a wedding planner and most importantly I couldn’t fathom not having Jane!

Profile Picture Dan, 1/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Jane is an absolute professional in every way. I cannot say enough great things about her and about our whole experience. Would highly recommend her for any event!

Profile Picture Tj, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jane Castle Events Pricing

25 Photos

Tucson Country Club

16 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Can we talk about how happy we are that we met this gem!! Jane was seriously a dream to work with... no one had to worry about a thing on the day of Andrea and Robbie's wedding a few weeks ago. Everything couldn't have come together more perfectly! It was the first event we collaborated on, but after that day we knew we had to keep in touch and continue working together. We immediately got on the phone and started talking about ideas for the future. We cannot wait to see where 1209 and Jane Castle Events go together. We love making awesome new friends!

Jane is the sweetest! She was really great at keeping on track of the schedule for the wedding day, and was more than willing to go above and beyond what the couple asked for on their wedding day. She was very knowledgable of the venue and even offered some location ideas for photos, which ended up being perfect! I can't wait to work with her again!

Events

Tucson, AZ 85719   See On Map
520-222-6551 (phone)
Jane Castle Events is a wedding planner from Tucson servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Tubac, Sedona/Flagstaff, and Phoenix. Jane Castle Events is a professional event coordinator that has been part of the Tucson wedding industry since 2014 specializing in day-of coordination, customizable planning services, partial planning, full planning and à la carte services.