Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort

5501 N Hacienda del Sol Road, Tucson, AZ 85718 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 37
  • Pricing

About Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort

Nestled at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountain Range in Tucson, the Historic Hacienda Del Sol features spectacular mountain views and beautiful natural, desert landscapes. With indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception space, Hacienda Del Sol is the perfect backdrop for your special day. Award-winning food and service will add to a beautiful wedding day you will never forget. Happily ever after begins at Hacienda Del Sol.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 230 guests at Hacienda Del Sol. For larger weddings, Casa Luna is the perfect space with nearly 3,000 square feet and a private patio. Casa Feliz, perfect for a more intimate wedding, is a beautiful space for 150 guests.

For outdoor receptions, there's nothing like the signature inner courtyard filled with lush gardens and twinkling string lights. The inner courtyard is also a perfect place for wedding ceremonies, with a stunning archway of greenery. A beautiful fountain and outdoor fireplace make for gorgeous photos.

Accommodation
Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort offers multiple guest rooms and suites for you and your loved ones to stay the night in. Each room, suite and casita is designed to reflect the beauty of the Sonoran Desert. Guests have multiple options, from restored historic rooms to newly built Catalina rooms. Depending on the room, you'll have views of the mountains, city, desert or lush courtyard.

For more details and to get started planning your perfect day, email Amanda Reynolds at areynolds@haciendadelsol.com today.

0864 51 116788

Photos 36 Photos
Videos 1 Video

25 Reviews for Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort

Aj Walton · Married on 02/15/2020

Most magical spot in Tucson!

We had our wedding at Hacienda Del Sol on 2.15.20 and it was absolutely perfect! During our time planning, we had initially started out with Joelle and found her to be very difficult to get ahold of, but after a few months she left HDS. We then began working with Amanda, and she is exceptional! I am so happy that we ended up having Amanda, she was SUPER responsive and extremely detailed in all of our communication. HDS provided a tasting with Chef Ryan, which was very fun and delicious. Tatiana, our server for the tasting, was so sweet and remembered us each time we were back. We had our rehearsal dinner at The Grill in a private dining space, and they customized a menu for us and it was the perfect start to the weekend. On the day of the wedding, everything got set up smoothly behind the scenes and we were able to relax while getting ready. We had our ceremony and cocktail hour in the outer courtyard, the views were stunning and the bar service was super quick. For 65 guests, there was never a line to get a drink. I wish I would have been told that patrons of the restaurant would be walking right through our cocktail hour, it was pretty distracting at one point and felt not so intimate. Once we moved into the inner courtyard for dinner, food came out with just the right flow and everything was delicious, as it was during the tasting. Throughout the full day, Amanda was onsite and ready to help with any of our questions. I highly recommend that the bride and groom upgrade to the Catalina Suite! We were able to host guests checking in to stop in for a drink and there was tons of space for getting ready with the girls and a full hair and makeup team. Our guests particularly loved staying on the same site of the wedding and all the personal touches that HDS offers. HDS made our entire weekend, from start to finish, feel magical.

Sent on 03/02/2020

Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort's reply:

Aj thank you for such kind words and such a beautiful recap of your wedding day and weekend! I as elated to be a part of your day, thank you for trusting Hacienda during our transition in management!!

We look forward to welcoming you and your husband back to Hacienda any time!

Best regards,
    Amanda
  • Rachael

Rachael Mooney · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful setting for a wedding

My overall experience with Hacienda was really positive. When I first started planning my wedding I was working with Francis and Joelle. They were nice, but very hard to get a hold of. About 4 months before my wedding I was notified that they both were leaving and that Laura and Amanda were coming on board. The two of them are rockstars! I met with Amanda to go over everything to make sure nothing was missed in the transition. I then met with Laura to confirm the set up. I frequently was in contact with them over the next several months leading up to the wedding and I always got a response within 24-48 hours. Sometimes I would get a response within hours which helped me greatly. They really took the pressure off of me and I didn't have to worry about the little stuff. I also had my rehearsal dinner at Hacienda and Laura worked with my mother-in-law. There were a couple hiccups, but Laura quickly and professionally fixed them before anyone knew. The day of the wedding went smooth and we had a wonderful time. There were a couple minor things that really didnt effect the wedding in a negative way, but when I told them about it they were receptive and appreciated the feedback so they could make sure it didnt happen to another bride. Laura and Amanda are true professionals and they are there to make the bride and groom feel special and worry free on the big day! We couldn't have wished for a more perfect venue.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort's reply:

Good morning Rachael,

Thank you kindly for your wonderful words!! We couldn't have been happier to be a part of your wedding weekend, and are honored you chose our venue. Cannot wait to see you again Mrs. Richards :)

Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort Pricing

Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort Price Rates

Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 3500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 1500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 3500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 1000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
    Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 40.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Garden
    Historic Building
    Hotel
    Resort
    Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Lighting / Sound
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Audio Equipment
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Furniture
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    February
    March
    April
    May
    October
    November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    June
    July
    August
    September
    December

• 5501 N Hacienda del Sol Road Tucson, AZ, 85718 See on map
    520-477-0543 (Phone number)
    5202991501 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort)