Tucson, AZ 85704 Map · Phone number

About Crain + Co. Events

Timeless Events + Breathtaking Moments

A Crain & Co. event is characterized by stunning and timeless designs, seamless and stress-free planning and a carefully curated event day flow. We are set apart by our high standards and excellent attention to detail while also remaining laid back and easy going (we bring the calm to the chaos). From full service planning and design to wedding day management we have a combined focus on creating custom designs and facilitating flawless logistics.

Follow Crain + Co. Events on

img5416
7f3398009046fc00 Craine Co Submark

41 Reviews for Crain + Co. Events

Monica Gupta · Married on 10/13/2019

The best of the best...a true wedding planner warrior!

Meagan Crain and her team at Crain + Co Events have such incredible passion for not only their profession but a love affair with LOVE and LIFE and for creating, planning, and capturing the perfect wedding day!

In October 2018, I was on a mission to find and book a destination wedding venue for the following year, considering I was less than two months away from a military deployment overseas. Fast forward and almost a month into my deployment I started my research for the top wedding planners in Tucson, Arizona area ...that is how I connected with Meagan.

My entire experience to include not only the wedding day itself, October 13, 2019, but leading up to it was simply flawless in communication, planning, coordination, and execution. Meagan and her team eliminated any stress from having to plan a wedding from 7,000 miles away and were directly responsible for giving me my perfect dude ranch wedding and Bollywood sangeet. I consider Meagan to be a lifelong friend because of this and look forward to planning many more significant events with her once my husband and I move to the Tucson area in the future.

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • ANALIA

Analia Cuevas · Married on 10/12/2019

Highly Recommend!

Hiring Crain + Co Events was the best decision we made for our wedding. Initially, I didn't think I needed a wedding planner but my mother in law convinced me otherwise and boy am I happy we did. From the start, Meagan worked with us to create our "look" for the wedding. We had a few ideas of what we wanted but Meagan really created a look that spoke to us and was exactly what we envisioned. Meagan worked within our budget and helped us determined what was needed to make our night special. What I found incredibly helpful was that she worked directly with all of our vendors leading up to our big day to ensure that everything was squared away.

The day of coordinator, Victoria did an amazing job! She was always one step ahead of everything and knew exactly what I needed before I needed it! She was there the whole day from the time I was getting ready to one of the last songs of the night. I couldn't have asked for a better team for our big day! I highly recommend Crain + Co Events!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Gabrielle Olson · Married on 10/27/2018

Looking for a day of planner? Definitely go with Crain + Co. Events!

Meagan was so amazing to work with! I am pretty organized, so I thought I didn't need much help planning my wedding. However, the more I talked with people I found that I would end up not enjoying my wedding because I would be the point person on the actual day! Didn't want that! So, I ended up hiring Crain + Co. for the day of wedding planning services. I'm so glad I did! I found out that they gave planning documents that far exceeded my original ones! About two months out, I was able to collaborate with Meagan and her team to finely tune the wedding plans. I worked with Victoria on the actual day and she seriously went above and beyond what I expected! It was a PERFECT day and it all ran smoothly. I was actually able to be a guest at my wedding thanks to her. Seriously, I could not recommend them more! And if you aren't the planning type, I'd go with the full services. Meagan and her team will take care of you!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Crain + Co. Events FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• J Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

We always LOVE to find out when our brides hire Meagan as their wedding planner!! She has the experience needed to pull of a gorgeous, successful and stress free wedding! :-)

• Satyr Entertainment Wedding DJs

We absolutely love working with M.C. Weddings & Events. Here's why. -The entire staff is professional, courteous, and easy-to-work-with. -They can adjust and react to unforeseen situations with calm and efficiency. -They truly understand that all the vendors at an event are on the same team, and they work with everyone to ensure a successful event. -They get it. Seriously. They really get it. -They make our job SO much easier. 10/10. Would definitely work with them again. :)

• Chris Richards Photography Wedding Photographers

I always seem to work with Meagan on the coolest weddings - fun, stylish couples who want a personalized, flawless and FUN wedding. She nails the details so no one has to worry about a thing. She's great to work with, and a calm, cheerful presence at all times - I've never seen her flustered, and in this industry, that says a lot! Top notch, highly recommended!

• Tucson, 85704 See on map
    5203076914 (Phone number)
    Location of (Crain + Co. Events)