Crain + Co. Events

Tucson, AZ View map

Timeless Events + Breathtaking Moments

A Crain & Co. event is characterized by stunning and timeless designs, seamless and stress-free planning and a carefully curated event day flow. We are set apart by our high standards and excellent attention to detail while also remaining laid back and easy going (we bring the calm to the chaos). From full service planning and design to wedding day management we have a combined focus on creating custom designs and facilitating flawless logistics.

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Laura
    Laura T. Married on 08/14/2021

Even if you're a planner, hire a pro

Meagan and her team are the absolute best people you want on your team for your wedding day. I originally hired her for wedding day management, but when we postponed, I upgraded to full service and I have zero regrets about doing that. I now tell all of my friends who are getting married to do what they need to do to be able to hire a wedding planner. Even if you're Type A and plan events all the time, chances are that this is the only wedding you'll have. You want people who do this every weekend to guide you along.

I wasn't planning on it, but I had some drama. I started my wedding morning off with a phone call from my hair and makeup artist that the road to my venue was flooded and that the venue was sending a van to ferry them across. I texted Meagan, and SHE ALREADY KNEW. She had already communicated with the rest of my vendors and had it under control.

As if the rain and flooding weren't enough, I also had food poisoning that day. Meagan did a great job of making sure I had water and snacks and could take breaks when I needed to. When Tori took over during the actual event, she was amazing too. I had not even met her really, but she knew everything that was going on.

My wedding went seamlessly, and my guests commented on what a well-executed wedding it was. Every vendor recommendation was amazing and it felt like Meagan knew every wedding professional in town. She was so organized and on top of it. Communication was great, I probably sent a billion emails and she kept track of everything. She had great suggestions and I'm so glad I had her on my team!
  • Amie
    Amie B. Married on 09/20/2020

Best thing we did for our wedding!

Being a bride can be stressful, being a 2020 is another level. I don't think I would have been able to manage so much without Meagan and her amazing team. They were there from the start helping us to plan a wedding from across the country and connecting with incredible vendors. Singlehanded the best thing we did for our wedding was planning with Crain & Co. Thank you again for making our wedding everything we wanted!
    Aj Walton Married on 02/15/2020

A must hire!

Hiring Meagan and her team is not only hiring very professional and organized planners, but also peace of mind. Her attention to detail and organizational skills helped us immensely in the planning process. The planning documents she provided were a lifesaver and made everything so much easier. She was always easy to get ahold of guided us to amazing vendors and answered every last tiny question I had. On the day of the rehearsal, Tori directed everyone flawlessly and made last minute adjustments with ease. The wedding day went so smooth because of the timeline that they had created for me. Tori handled so many little details and fixed every little issue behind the scene so that I could relax and enjoy my day with friends and family. I knew I picked the right coordinator when I mentioned to other vendors I was going to hire her, and they all RAVED about how much they like working with Meagan. She is the best in Tucson!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

J Bridal Boutique J Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

We always LOVE to find out when our brides hire Meagan as their wedding planner!! She has the experience needed to pull of a gorgeous, successful and stress free wedding! :-)

Satyr Entertainment Satyr Entertainment Wedding DJs

We absolutely love working with M.C. Weddings & Events. Here's why. -The entire staff is professional, courteous, and easy-to-work-with. -They can adjust and react to unforeseen situations with calm and efficiency. -They truly understand that all the vendors at an event are on the same team, and they work with everyone to ensure a successful event. -They get it. Seriously. They really get it. -They make our job SO much easier. 10/10. Would definitely work with them again. :)

Chris Richards Photography Chris Richards Photography Wedding Photographers

I always seem to work with Meagan on the coolest weddings - fun, stylish couples who want a personalized, flawless and FUN wedding. She nails the details so no one has to worry about a thing. She's great to work with, and a calm, cheerful presence at all times - I've never seen her flustered, and in this industry, that says a lot! Top notch, highly recommended!

Tucson, 85704
5203076914
Location of (Crain + Co. Events)

Other vendors in Tucson for your wedding