Tucson, AZ 85704 Map · Phone number

About Crain + Co. Events

Timeless Events + Breathtaking Moments

A Crain & Co. event is characterized by stunning and timeless designs, seamless and stress-free planning and a carefully curated event day flow. We are set apart by our high standards and excellent attention to detail while also remaining laid back and easy going (we bring the calm to the chaos). From full service planning and design to wedding day management we have a combined focus on creating custom designs and facilitating flawless logistics.

Follow Crain + Co. Events on

Crain + Co. Events 2
Crain + Co. Events 3
Crain + Co. Events 4

Gabrielle Olson · Married on 10/27/2018

Looking for a day of planner? Definitely go with Crain + Co. Events!

Meagan was so amazing to work with! I am pretty organized, so I thought I didn't need much help planning my wedding. However, the more I talked with people I found that I would end up not enjoying my wedding because I would be the point person on the actual day! Didn't want that! So, I ended up hiring Crain + Co. for the day of wedding planning services. I'm so glad I did! I found out that they gave planning documents that far exceeded my original ones! About two months out, I was able to collaborate with Meagan and her team to finely tune the wedding plans. I worked with Victoria on the actual day and she seriously went above and beyond what I expected! It was a PERFECT day and it all ran smoothly. I was actually able to be a guest at my wedding thanks to her. Seriously, I could not recommend them more! And if you aren't the planning type, I'd go with the full services. Meagan and her team will take care of you!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2018

Hire them!

Where do I even begin to explain our gratitude for Meagan and her team? Hiring Meagan was the best decision we ever made. I was getting so overwhelmed with wedding planning that it was taking away from enjoying the engagement. Then, Meagan stepped in and saved the day. I had a very specific vision for our wedding and she made that vision come to life. She is the most organized and professional person I have ever met. She thought of things that I would never had thought of and I wish I had hired her sooner. She made the remainder of my wedding planning enjoyable and stress-free. All of our guests commented on how beautiful our wedding was and I can truly say it was all thanks to her and her team. I had zero worries the day of our wedding all thanks to Meagan. Do yourself a HUGE favor and hire Meagan and her team, you will not regret it. Thank you Meagan and Victoria, we will never forget what you guys did for us!

Sent on 11/03/2018
  • Alisa

Alisa Torrisi · Married on 09/29/2018

Meagan is a life saver!

I am so happy that I found Meagan Crain to be my wedding planner! She is literally a life saver. She was so detailed, professional, design savvy, and was honestly just fun to work with. She knows so many talented and professional vendors. She gave me many options to when it came to picking out a photographer, baker, makeup/hair artists, etc. All her vendor recommendations were on point. Both my husband and I were honestly blown away by the all star team she put together. Everyone exceeded our expectations. Meagan guided me through the whole wedding planning process and was with me every step of the way. She made me feel really safe and comfortable during a time that can easily be stressful and confusing. About 8- 10 months before the wedding date Meagan created a wedding design board document. I am design challenged, but just from looking at my Pinterest and a few conversations she completely nailed the wedding design look I didn’t even know I wanted. She is so good at putting all the little things together to create a cohesive and beautiful wedding design. She worked closely with all my vendors and attended all my vendor meetings with me. Her wedding planning website is really user friendly and helpful and we used it to collaborate on design, schedule, budget, and much more. She was like a stress bodyguard whenever any issue or inconsistency arose with a vendor she was on it before I even had a chance to get stressed out. Honestly, I don’t know how I would have planned this event without her. She made wedding planning fun for me and my mom without all the stress. I love my mom, but we would have been at each other’s throats and it wouldn’t have been such an enjoyable experience.

Wedding Day Coordination
    Meagan and her team were like secret ninjas. She coordinated everything in the background so that I could just have fun and drink mimosas while getting ready with my bridesmaids. She shielded me from everything that was going on behind the scenes and allowed me to just enjoy the day and live in the moment. Vendors magically showed up when and where they were supposed to without having to call me and ask for my room number and get directions. I wanted to make a DIY photo booth (with help from my MOH) and hang my parents and grandparents old wedding photos (Meagan’s idea). I also had some other décor items and Meagan set up everything perfectly. At the end of the night all of our gifts and cards were magically transported to our room, along with a box that contained two of each dessert from our dessert bar. We were so excited to because many of the desserts went so fast that we didn’t have an chance to try them! Honestly I didn’t worry about a damn thing and literally everything went as planned all thanks to Meagan! After hearing my friends experience with their wedding day, I went in with the expectation that somethings were not going to go as planned and that I was going to have to learn to go with the flow. Honestly the day of the wedding was a dream. Literally nothing went wrong. N O T H I N G. Everything was executed at perfection. I can’t thank Meagan enough and will definitely recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Crain + Co. Events FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 2

• J Bridal Boutique
    J Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

We always LOVE to find out when our brides hire Meagan as their wedding planner!! She has the experience needed to pull of a gorgeous, successful and stress free wedding! :-)

• Satyr Entertainment
    Satyr Entertainment Wedding DJs

We absolutely love working with M.C. Weddings & Events. Here's why. -The entire staff is professional, courteous, and easy-to-work-with. -They can adjust and react to unforeseen situations with calm and efficiency. -They truly understand that all the vendors at an event are on the same team, and they work with everyone to ensure a successful event. -They get it. Seriously. They really get it. -They make our job SO much easier. 10/10. Would definitely work with them again. :)

• Chris Richards Photography
    Chris Richards Photography Wedding Photographers

I always seem to work with Meagan on the coolest weddings - fun, stylish couples who want a personalized, flawless and FUN wedding. She nails the details so no one has to worry about a thing. She's great to work with, and a calm, cheerful presence at all times - I've never seen her flustered, and in this industry, that says a lot! Top notch, highly recommended!

• Tucson, 85704 See on map