Crain + Co. Events Reviews

Crain + Co. Events 2
Crain + Co. Events 3
Crain + Co. Events 4

Gabrielle Olson · Married on 10/27/2018

Looking for a day of planner? Definitely go with Crain + Co. Events!

Meagan was so amazing to work with! I am pretty organized, so I thought I didn't need much help planning my wedding. However, the more I talked with people I found that I would end up not enjoying my wedding because I would be the point person on the actual day! Didn't want that! So, I ended up hiring Crain + Co. for the day of wedding planning services. I'm so glad I did! I found out that they gave planning documents that far exceeded my original ones! About two months out, I was able to collaborate with Meagan and her team to finely tune the wedding plans. I worked with Victoria on the actual day and she seriously went above and beyond what I expected! It was a PERFECT day and it all ran smoothly. I was actually able to be a guest at my wedding thanks to her. Seriously, I could not recommend them more! And if you aren't the planning type, I'd go with the full services. Meagan and her team will take care of you!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2018

Hire them!

Where do I even begin to explain our gratitude for Meagan and her team? Hiring Meagan was the best decision we ever made. I was getting so overwhelmed with wedding planning that it was taking away from enjoying the engagement. Then, Meagan stepped in and saved the day. I had a very specific vision for our wedding and she made that vision come to life. She is the most organized and professional person I have ever met. She thought of things that I would never had thought of and I wish I had hired her sooner. She made the remainder of my wedding planning enjoyable and stress-free. All of our guests commented on how beautiful our wedding was and I can truly say it was all thanks to her and her team. I had zero worries the day of our wedding all thanks to Meagan. Do yourself a HUGE favor and hire Meagan and her team, you will not regret it. Thank you Meagan and Victoria, we will never forget what you guys did for us!

Sent on 11/03/2018
  • Alisa

Alisa Torrisi · Married on 09/29/2018

Meagan is a life saver!

I am so happy that I found Meagan Crain to be my wedding planner! She is literally a life saver. She was so detailed, professional, design savvy, and was honestly just fun to work with. She knows so many talented and professional vendors. She gave me many options to when it came to picking out a photographer, baker, makeup/hair artists, etc. All her vendor recommendations were on point. Both my husband and I were honestly blown away by the all star team she put together. Everyone exceeded our expectations. Meagan guided me through the whole wedding planning process and was with me every step of the way. She made me feel really safe and comfortable during a time that can easily be stressful and confusing. About 8- 10 months before the wedding date Meagan created a wedding design board document. I am design challenged, but just from looking at my Pinterest and a few conversations she completely nailed the wedding design look I didn’t even know I wanted. She is so good at putting all the little things together to create a cohesive and beautiful wedding design. She worked closely with all my vendors and attended all my vendor meetings with me. Her wedding planning website is really user friendly and helpful and we used it to collaborate on design, schedule, budget, and much more. She was like a stress bodyguard whenever any issue or inconsistency arose with a vendor she was on it before I even had a chance to get stressed out. Honestly, I don’t know how I would have planned this event without her. She made wedding planning fun for me and my mom without all the stress. I love my mom, but we would have been at each other’s throats and it wouldn’t have been such an enjoyable experience.

Wedding Day Coordination
    Meagan and her team were like secret ninjas. She coordinated everything in the background so that I could just have fun and drink mimosas while getting ready with my bridesmaids. She shielded me from everything that was going on behind the scenes and allowed me to just enjoy the day and live in the moment. Vendors magically showed up when and where they were supposed to without having to call me and ask for my room number and get directions. I wanted to make a DIY photo booth (with help from my MOH) and hang my parents and grandparents old wedding photos (Meagan’s idea). I also had some other décor items and Meagan set up everything perfectly. At the end of the night all of our gifts and cards were magically transported to our room, along with a box that contained two of each dessert from our dessert bar. We were so excited to because many of the desserts went so fast that we didn’t have an chance to try them! Honestly I didn’t worry about a damn thing and literally everything went as planned all thanks to Meagan! After hearing my friends experience with their wedding day, I went in with the expectation that somethings were not going to go as planned and that I was going to have to learn to go with the flow. Honestly the day of the wedding was a dream. Literally nothing went wrong. N O T H I N G. Everything was executed at perfection. I can’t thank Meagan enough and will definitely recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Crain + Co. Events 5
    Crain + Co. Events 6
    Crain + Co. Events 7
    Crain + Co. Events 8

Marisa · Married on 05/05/2018

Meagan Crain was a perfect choice for our wedding! Originally I was not going to use a wedding planner, but after talking with Meagan, I knew I needed to hire her. I am very organized and tend to micromanage all other details in my life, and this was one opportunity where I wanted to enjoy the wedding and turn over the details to her. I would hire her 10x over again! On the wedding day, Meagan and her staff were amazing! We had a quick set-up change from ceremony to reception and they executed it flawlessly. She made our wedding a perfect evening! Hire Meagan, she’s amazing and will make your day truly special!

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Marisa

Marisa · Married on 04/21/2018

The absolute best!

Working with Meagan was not just the FIRST decision I made when starting to plan our wedding, but also the BEST decision. When venue hunting in Tucson, three of the five places I went told me that if I was looking for a planner, to look into Meagan. At the time, I was unsure if I wanted to hire someone, since I plan corporate events for a living, but as soon as I had my initial conversation with her, I knew it was the right decision. She has the best advice, the best relationships and vendor recommendations, she keeps you on schedule and offers suggestions around things you'd never think to do. The day of my wedding I did absolutely nothing other than enjoy it because Meagan was behind the scenes making sure everything was getting set up and happening on time! She handles all vendor communication so you aren't trying to coordinate with everyone while you're also getting ready! Our wedding was seamless and it was truly because of how great Meagan and her team were. I would (and have) recommended her to anyone and everyone I know getting married in Arizona. She is absolutely incredible and you will NOT regret hiring her as your wedding planner! If I could give her more than 5 star, I definitely would!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Chris · Married on 04/14/2018

Meagan and her team were wonderful! They did day-of coordination for our wedding of 110 guests in Tucson. Leading up to the event they were were flexible and helpful. Meagan and Jaycie came to our meeting with the venue four months prior to the wedding and really made us feel at ease. In the months and weeks prior, they provided some very helpful planning tools and reminders. At the rehearsal and the day of the wedding, Jaycie was terrific. She made sure everything was set up appropriately and coordinated all of our vendors, including helping us get what we needed from the venue. Honestly, we didn't see her very much because she was quietly making sure everything went off without a hitch.

We highly recommend Meagan and Jaycie as wedding planners.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Rosemary · Married on 04/30/2017

Meagan Crain was wonderful in providing month-of and day-of coordinating for our wedding! She was lovely to work with and had such a calming demeanor. She was incredibly organized and had great attention to detail. Her suggestions for wedding vendors, timelines, and accents were very helpful, and she had a gentle way of asserting suggestions that her experience and knowledge supported while still being open to our preferences and vision for the wedding. Meagan was not available for our wedding day, which we knew right from the beginning, and so her assistant Victoria was there for us. Meagan still came to our hotel on the morning of the wedding to check in and wish us the best. Victoria was great on the wedding day! She found us right when we showed up to the reception after the ceremony and had a tray of hors d'oeuvres for us and the wedding party to have in between pictures. She had every place card placed and ordered to perfection. I am sure that there are a million other things she helped with but we did not even know because everything just seemed seamless and stress-free to us - just as it should be!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 01/14/2017

Hiring Meagan Craine and M.C. Events was one of the best (and easiest) decisions we made during the wedding planning process. From the very first meeting, Meagan was forward thinking and very insightful, not to mention professional and friendly. She provided us with so many recommended vendors that went above and beyond to make our wedding super special! It was nice to know that having Meagan meant that much of the stress of planning was taken care of. Meagan and her team are very organized and always ready to help. On our wedding day, an unexpected storm made an outdoor ceremony impossible, but Meagan worked until the last minute to ensure that every detail was taken care of and all of the vendors coordinated with each other to make the transition go smoothly. Furthermore, she made sure that the only job of those involved in the wedding was to relax and enjoy! If you want to worry less and have access and insight into the art of wedding planning, I would suggest hiring Meagan and her team.

Sent on 03/21/2017
  • I

Isaac · Married on 11/13/2016

Meagan Crain is absolutely the best. Hiring her was hands-down the best decision we made in planning our AZ wedding (we live in NYC). From the moment we hired Meagan about 10 months out (we had already chosen the wedding date and narrowed down to one or two possible venues, but we didn’t have a clue what to do next) she was the most amazing guide -- from researching, screening, and suggesting vendors (and coming up with more options to satisfy my husband and my perfectionism and indecisiveness), to keeping us on schedule in making design and other decisions, to helping us negotiate contracts, to generally managing our anxieties. Meagan has impeccable taste and was great at getting to know exactly what our tastes were, so that by the time the wedding rolled around we knew we could rely on her to help with any snap decisions and adjustments that were required. She was also proactive in ensuring we got the most bang for our buck so our event exceeded our expectations while staying on budget. Meagan is incredibly calm and friendly even under pressure, allowing us to completely focus on enjoying our wedding with all the friends and family who had gathered to celebrate with us rather than managing ANY logistical concerns whatsoever. This was particularly miraculous since our 3-day wedding weekend was the largest event our venue had ever done and involved creating several new event spaces in various locations on property for the rehearsal dinner evening, the wedding ceremony, and the reception. In every aspect of the process, Meagan went above and beyond to make sure we felt completely taken care of. Meagan makes you feel like you’re her only client even though she’s clearly got many weddings on her docket -- I don’t know how she can devote so much time and emotional energy to each client, and she’s worth many times more than what she charges. My husband and I now joke that we wish we had another big event to plan in Arizona so we can work with her again!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Rachel · Married on 06/04/2016

When I first started planning my wedding, I was not sure that I would need a wedding planner, but looking back, I would not have survived without Meagan! She was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process. She kept me up to speed in what I needed to be doing in each part of the process, she always answered emails right away, she scheduled appointments with vendors and went above and beyond! She helped alot with the design of our reception room and it looked amazing! She thought of things I would have never thought of myself. On the day of, her and her team were on top of everything. I did not have to worry about one thing except enjoying my big day! I would highly recommend her to anyone! She was amazing!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Cameron · Married on 03/19/2016

Thank you Meagan Crain! Our wedding at Hacienda del Sol went flawlessly thanks to Meagan's professional, organized, and detailed planning and execution. Meagan helped us navigate every part of our day and delivered. She was a valuable liaison between us and the venue. She was calm and quick-thinking when our (inevitable) last minute changes occurred, ready for anything and always pleasant and with our best interests in mind. Knowing her extreme competence and good judgment allowed us to truly enjoy the day and night. We recommended her 100%. Thank you Meagan!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Chelsea · Married on 03/12/2016

Meagan and her team did our day of coordination for our wedding, and I know that she was really the driving force behind our wedding coming together into a beautiful and perfect day. First and foremost, Meagan is so easy to get in touch with, and she replies to you at lightning speed, communication with her made everything so easy for me. She also provides you with a really nice set of documents to help keep you and her on track for who and what she needs to know about your wedding. This was so valuable to my mother and I while planning the wedding, and also on the day of the wedding, because it had all the most important information all in one place. Quite honestly, we had some major problems with our venue, but Meagan was able to really get on them about the things that were about to go very wrong, so nobody noticed there was any issues. From my point of view, there wasn't a single problem on my wedding night, but my mom later told me about all the little mishaps that Meagan fixed for us, and if I didn't realize how important she was to making our day flow smoothly before, I really knew afterward. Her assistant Victoria was also great to work with, she worked just as hard as Meagan to make our wedding perfect. After all the celebrating and fun, my husband and I went back to our hotel room to find it stocked with a bottle of wine, 2 plates of food, and cake, just in case we didn't get enough at the reception (which we did, thanks to them!). If you're on the fence about hiring a day-of-coordinator, jump that fence and hire Meagan if you want an absolutely perfect wedding day.

Sent on 04/03/2016

Stefanie · Married on 06/26/2015

The wedding planner, Meagan, was incredibly. Very supportive and responsive.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Betsy · Married on 06/06/2015

Meagan Crain is the best wedding planner you could hope for. Along with being highly organized and an expert in the wedding business, she is incredibly attentive to what couples actually care about and want on their wedding day. Thanks to Meagan, my wedding went off beautifully, and really reflected my husband and me. She knows a great deal about the wedding business, from what a fair price is for various aspects to which vendors will be best suited to a couple's personality and tastes. She organized meetings for us, kept us on track with a timeline of what we needed to get done in the lead-up to the wedding, and even helped us get discounts on favors for the guests. We literally could not have done it without her, and I cannot recommend her enough. You will love working with her, and you'll love the wedding she helps you create!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Jenny · Married on 04/25/2015

When my husband and I first met Meagan, we were instantly impressed and knew we wanted to work with her. We had a long engagement (about 18 months) and she worked with us the entire time. She is extremely professional, kind and generous. As our wedding got closer and my emails, phone calls and text messages became more frequent and frantic, she remained calm and responded quickly. Now that our wedding is done, I miss my time with her! Having Meagan as our wedding planner was truly the best money we spent. Not only am I thankful we made the decision to have a wedding planner, I am so grateful Meagan was the one who helped us create our perfect day. She puts her whole heart into what she does and has truly found her calling.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Julie · Married on 04/11/2015

Meagan was everything we could have hoped for in a coordinator! My spouse and I met when I was working in East Africa (his home), and we wanted to incorporate various cultural elements into the reception. Meagan helped us identify vendors who would work within our set budget and who would be best to help us infuse a little bit of Tanzania into the event (for example, a catering team that was willing to make delicious Zanzibari food and a DJ who helped us integrate Swahili music without it being too much for some of the guests). We were delighted when we saw our venue the night of the reception: Meagan had worked with us to transform our outdoor venue into a space that resembled Stone Town, Zanzibar. Votive candles, bright pillows, and Swahili kangas as table cloths made for an elegant but down-to-earth evening for everyone to enjoy. Our guests are still talking about how impressed they were that the space was so reflective of who we are as a couple, which speaks to how much Meagan paid attention to who we are.

Additionally, it was fantastic to have someone to work with during the many months leading up to the event. Meagan arranged (and kept us on track) with contacts, payments, etc., and she was always available to offer advice or answer questions. It was comforting to know that she and her team were present for the big day – we were in great hands, and I would definitely recommend working with M.C. Weddings & Events!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Megan · Married on 03/07/2015

Meagan brought all of our vendors to us, without her, I wouldn't even know where to begin! She was always positive and ready to handle any issue that came up. Meagan really knows the details in and out of planning a wedding and all the aspects that you will need for your big day (even down to the napkin folding :))She was super responsive and willing to talk any time I may have needed her. I would absolutely recommend her and her services to anyone!

Sent on 03/27/2015

sarah · Married on 02/28/2015

Meagan was an amazing and attentive throughout my whole wedding process. She was quick to respond, had great ideas, took the time to understand my "vision" of the wedding and was my rock on the wedding day. Everything went perfectly and I have have a strong feeling it was her that made it that way.

Sent on 03/27/2015

WOW. I truly do not know where to begin. Meagan and her team went so far above and beyond to give us a wedding that was so much more than we ever could have dreamed of. When I say the day went smoothly, it is the understatement of the year. Let me start from the beginning when we hired Meagan. We told her our goal in having a wedding planner was that we (along with our family members) would be able to simply "show up" at the beginning of the weekend, be told where to go and ENJOY with all of our friends & family that were there. Not only did we get to enjoy, it was seriously the best weekend (and vacation at a beautiful hotel!) of my life. A couple notes I want to make sure to put on here:
    -She is an overall amazing person. Kind, giving, generous with her time and effort, sincere and passionate about what she does.
    -We had an general idea of what we wanted our wedding to be like (we said romantic and fun) and when we walked into the ceremony space and the ballroom, my jaw dropped because of how beautiful everything was. She primarily picked most of the decor (outside of color) and it was stunning.
    -If you want to work with someone who will give you MORE than what you pay for, this is your team, the weekend would not have been the same if it weren't for her.

M.C. WEDDING AND EVENTS (Meagan and her team) will make sure you are able to ENJOY your wedding and have as much fun as you hope all your guests have. And also take your visions and dreams and make them a reality. You want a stress free wedding process? Call Meagan. I promise you will not regret it!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Allie · Married on 01/17/2015

I have nothing but excellent things to say about M.C. Wedding and Events. I first contacted Meagan during the most stressful point in planning my January wedding. It was two months prior to the date and I was becoming more and more aware that there was still so much left to do. Meagan met with me to discuss our vision for the event and find out more about what we wanted. In addition to listening, Meagan provided excellent recommendations based on her experiences with what has worked in the past. She understood our expectation for the evening and listened to everything we had to say. After our meeting, she sent over a detailed check list to get me on track and she designed a timeline for the big day. Whenever I reached out (which was quite often), she always responded quickly. She also coordinated with all of my vendors to ensure that I would not have to on the day of the wedding. Throughout the rehearsal and wedding, Meagan and Victoria were there to ensure that my bridal party was where they needed to be, that everything was set and ready and was even there as I walked down the aisle. Aside from the whole getting married part, I had absolutely nothing to stress about. I highly recommend M.C. Wedding and Events for anyone planning an event.

Sent on 02/24/2015

Deirdre · Married on 11/01/2014

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Meagan! She is the ultimate professional and she is truly an expert in her field. She went above and beyond throughout the entire wedding planning process. She knows the best people in the industry and assembled a dream team of vendors to execute our dream wedding. My mother kept saying the best money we spent on the whole wedding was hiring Meagan and I could not agree more. She is creative, kind, patient and generous with her time and her ideas. She is extremely responsive and collaborative and worked with me on every detail of the day. She never once made me feel like I was a crazy bride even when I know I was. I would absolutely recommend her to everyone and in fact I've recommended her to a few friends who were equally as pleased with her as we are. We trusted her with one of the most important days of our lives and we couldn't be happier with what she created for us!! Meagan is truly the best there is!

Sent on 02/18/2015

We would highly recommend Meagan. She was fantastic. She went above and beyond what we expected. She handled everything professionaly and with ease. Our wedding day was perfect because of her. We loved working with her!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Laura · Married on 10/11/2014

Meagan Crain and her team at M.C. Weddings & Events are absolutely amazing! I am beyond happy with their services and how beautiful and perfect my wedding day turned out to be!! There literally was not one problem that occurred during the entire day and night of the wedding. Meagan and her team were on top of it with the set-up and every little detail. The ceremony and reception both went smoothly with all key events running on schedule. It was really just a dream and I am so thankful for all of Meagan's help in putting it all together. I would highly recommend M.C. Weddings & Events to all future brides and I cannot stress enough how worth it, it is to hire a wedding coordinator!! They help take the stress away so you can enjoy your day because it really does go by so so fast!

Sent on 10/22/2014

We absolutely loved working with MC Wedding and Events. Meagan was an absolute lifesaver in the process of planning our wedding. She was calm, supportive, knowledgeable, and always available. Other vendors also like working with her and this was helpful. She also had an uncanny ability to really understand our style, help with decisions, and make our vision happen. We could not have made this happen without her and would recommend her fully.

Sent on 10/26/2014

Bianca · Married on 09/20/2014

Meagan was amazing! She was planned everything down to a T!

Because of Meagan, I didn't have to worry about getting a thing set-up the morning of our wedding. I was able to relax in my room with my mom and bridesmaids. All we had to think about was getting pampered by the hair and make-up gals. My cell phone was blissfully silent.

Meagan was always calm amidst the chaos. Our DJ showed up very late, which meant we would have had no music to play during the ceremony! Quick as a bee, Meagan downloaded all of our songs to her phone, connected in to the sound system at our venue, and queued all the different songs for us to walk down the aisle...all without missing a beat. None of our guests noticed a thing amiss.

Hire her. Seriously, her services are worth every penny!

Sent on 10/21/2014