J Bridal Boutique

Tucson, AZ View map

J Bridal Boutique is an “Ultra Chic” bridal boutique located in Plaza Colonial in the beautiful Foothills of Tucson, Arizona. Please contact us to book your appointment for a once in a lifetime bridal shopping experience.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Andrea
    Andrea M. Married on 10/15/2021

Greatest wedding dress experience!

Thank you Miss Emily for making me feel so special & excited for my day! ♥️

J Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Andrea! Your wedding looked beautiful!
    It makes it even better to know that we were able to help you not only find your dress but to make you feel more excited for your wedding!

We appreciate you supporting our local business.

- J Bridal Team
  • Laura
    Laura T. Married on 08/14/2021

The best dress store in town!

I had such an incredible experience with J Bridal! I bought two dresses from them (one for my micro wedding and the dream dress for my big wedding) and they were so amazing throughout the entire process!

I appreciated how professional they were and that they made me feel really beautiful in every gown I tried on. I felt really comfortable in the shop. It took a few visits for me, but I never felt pressure to buy.

I even requested that they get a specific dress for me, and even though it took an entire stay-at-home order, they got it for me! That's the dress I bought for my big wedding. I'm so glad they were patient and didn't give up on getting me the dress I dreamed about!

Laura,
    We LOVED being apart of your dress shopping experience! So glad you found a dress for each wedding. Thank you for supporting our local boutique.

J Bridal Team
    Mairead Married on 06/01/2021

The best bridal experience!

My partner and I had the absolute best experience visiting J Bridal this week! Emily was so helpful and warm from the very start, asking all the right questions to hear about our vision for our big day and my dress. With two brides and virtually no guests, our wedding will be very unique...but Emily didn't bat an eyelash and made our dress shopping/planning experience feel so normal and fun, even as we all wore masks! She knew exactly the style of dresses to pick, pulling things that I loved and was surprise to find that I loved. She was very respectful of our modest budget and not at all pushy. Along the way, we found the dress (!), complemented by a belt Emily found that matched my engagement ring perfectly. We celebrated with champagne and so many smiles.

COVID-19 has put a huge damper on our lives and wedding planning so far, but this experience was truly a bright spot for both my partner and I. This was the first moment we felt like we were really getting married! I can't thank all of the ladies at J Bridal enough for their kindness and care that made this once-in-a-lifetime experience so perfect.

Mairead,
    We agree that COVID has been difficult for everyday life and especially for wedding planning. We are happy we could be a bright light when things are so hard.
    That is amazing that you found your dress and even a belt (matching your ring is the cherry on top).
    We cannot thank you and your partner enough for allowing us to be apart of your dress shopping experience. Popping the champagne after saying "Yes to the dress" is the best ending to the day.

J Bridal Team

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Bella Vita Events Bella Vita Events Wedding Planners

J Bridal Boutique is hands down the premier destination for wedding gowns and bridal party attire and accessories in Tucson! Katie and Emily are so knowledgeable and fun to work with and they really create a one of a kind experience for every bride they work with.

RIJ DJ Entertainment RIJ DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

I was very honored to be part of their grand opening!! They are starting to become an elite business in Tucson and being there to help each and everyone of their brides that walk through their doors!! Amazing!!!!

2840 East Skyline Drive, Suite #150 Tucson, 85718
5205775528
Location of (J Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Tucson for your wedding