I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry

Tucson, Arizona View map Visit website

Margarita GoDiva's I Do Hair and Makeup Artistry, based in Tucson, Arizona, is an on-location and destination wedding hair and makeup provider that specializes in airbrush makeup application. The team's skills and expertise can be provided at whatever venue or location your special event is taking place. Quality products, combined with meticulous skills, ensure that your bridal look will last from morning until night and look just as flawless in photos as it does in person. Eliminate stress from your wedding day with flawless on-site services, offered throughout Arizona, California, Puerto Rico, and beyond. Margarita GoDiva's I Do Hair and Makeup Artistry also provides stylists fluent in both English and Spanish.

On the most important day of your life, sit back and relax while Margarita GoDiva鈥檚 I Do Hair and Makeup comes right to you. The artists at I Do Hair and Makeup Artistry offer a solution for all your wedding day beauty needs, providing everything from body art, to men's grooming, to an array of hair and makeup services. Beauty styling can be provided for groups of up to 20 individuals, and group discounts are also available. As well as updos and styling, the team provides the following beauty options:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Contour makeup
  • Trials and consultations

**********************************************************For our interactive Luxury PHOTOBOOTHS bridal suites dj booths and our mobile vintage AIRSTREAM BARS go to www.ASocialCo.com*****

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Gratuity
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

Amelia I. Married on 04/30/2022

Awesome beauty team

I Do Hair and Makeup were so great to work with! They did a beautiful job on all our attendants and two brides and we couldn't be more happy. All the make up artists we had on the day were great and listened to what everyone wanted. The trials were very helpful and our lead artists Chevy and Lark are super talented. We are an LGBTQ couple so we really appreciated that I Do has a two brides package. Margarita the owner is also really lovely and a pleasure to work with. Overall we had a great experience with I Do!
  • Tani
    Tani Married on 03/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic hair and make-up team!

I was blown away by the work that I Do Hair and Make-up artistry did for my wedding. I was lucky enough to work with Raemie as my lead artist. Lark also worked as a secondary artist on my day of, who was fantastic. Raemie was such a joy to work with. I had so much fun at my trial, and we made some little tweaks day of the wedding and everything turned out so well. We had 11 of us total getting ready. Myself, mother, and MIL all had both our make-up and hair done. While my bridesmaids all just had their hair styled by the team. We had everyone done on time and my hair and make-up stayed ALL NIGHT LONG! I have thick, curly, Filipino hair and finding someone who could handle my texture was a big priority. Raemie had no problems at all. Everyone looked, and felt, incredible. They are so professional, talented, and kind. I could not recommend them more.
  • Cassidy
    Cassidy S. Married on 03/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely Gorgeous Hair & Makeup!

Raemie and her team are absolutely AMAZING! From the very beginning of our planning process, Raemie was professional, helpful, kind, and great at communicating. My girls and I had the best time getting our hair and makeup done for my wedding! I had my hair and makeup, 8 bridesmaids, stepmom, mom, and mother-in-law, all hair and makeup done in 5 hours and everyone looked absolutely stunning! The quality for price is also incredible. Our hair and makeup lasted through millions of photos and hours of partying! I give Raemie and the I Do Hair & Makeup team my highest recommendation to anyone looking for beautiful hair and makeup for their wedding or special event!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry 1
Offer

Book a Deluxe Package with I Do Hair and Makeup Artistry and receive $250 off our luxury AIRSTREAM Photobooths and our mobile vintage AIRSTREAM bar packages

Go to www.AIRSTREAMSOCIAL.com

Neal Kreuser Photography Neal Kreuser Photography Wedding Photographers

margarita and her team are amazing at what they do. It is no wonder why they are constantly sought after for their talents. As a photographer, I appreciate the beauty and confidence exuded by brides and their party and their hard work only benefits my end product as well.

The Z Mansion The Z Mansion Mansion Weddings

Margarita and her team have worked at the Z Mansion several times. Their clients are always happy and their impeccable work shows in our couple's photos!

Chris Richards Photography Chris Richards Photography Wedding Photographers

I run into Margarita and her fantastic crew at all the best weddings and fashions shoots. She's wildly popular because she really knows what she's doing, and her clients always look fantastic. High energy awesomeness on your wedding day. Check her out! Highly recommended!

4615 E Calle Del Pantera Tucson, Arizona, 85718
5202720573

Services in Arizona Puerto Rico and California
Location of (I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Tucson for your wedding