I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry Reviews

I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry 6
I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry 7
  • Crystal

Crystal Pacanowski · Married on 11/18/2018

Couldn’t have been any more prefect!

My experience with I Do Hair and Makeup Artistry for my wedding couldn’t have been better. My makeup was flawless and they were able to guide me in picking colors and a style that worked for me. They did an amazing job with my hair as well which included extensions to add fullness. We had a hairstyle planned from my trial and the day of my wedding at the very last minute I completely changed my mind and wanted something different and they were able to pull it off without missing a beat. They also took care of my mother and my 2 daughters and they looked amazing. In addition to being amazing at what they do they were also just awesome people and such a joy to hang out with.

• ad0rkable

Priscilla · Married on 11/17/2018

11/17/18 Blissful Bride

Exceptional services! Highly recommended! Tatiana is the best!

Jenny · Married on 08/18/2018

"Stunning", "breathtaking", and simply "beautiful" were the compliments I heard from our guests about my makeup, which I thinks says it all about the expertise of Margarita GoDiva I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry. I will hire them again! Raemie was awesome to work with, very personable and enjoyable. Our photographer wanted us ready sooner than I was anticipating, and all the changes were made with no problem. I first had a trial which was great, but later I decided to make a slight change for the "big day", and Raemie completely understood and made me gorgeous, exactly what I was looking for. Our bridesmaids looked amazing too! Also, my makeup lasted all through the night, and I still looked pretty fabulous the next day. It was altogether a very enjoyable experience being pampered on the biggest day of my life! Worth every penny, so I guess I would say the service was "priceless"!

I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry 8
    I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry 9

Kate · Married on 04/12/2018

Super easy to work with and very professional! Did a beautiful job on my wedding makeup!

I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry 10

Laura · Married on 03/16/2018

Absolutely wonderful! I was a destination bride to Tucson and this team was nothing but great to work with! I had full trust in their experience and it paid off. Raemie was such a joy to work with as she did my, my mother's, my sister's and my grandmother's makeup. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful and I so appreciate Raemie. I highly recommend using Margarita GoDiva & I Do Hair and Makeup Artistry for your wedding!

I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry 11

Jennifer · Married on 03/03/2018

I hired Margarita GoDiva & I Do Hair and Makeup Artistry after reviewing their prices and photos of past work. I worked primarily with Raemie and she was delightful! I had a hard time deciding on my hair for the day of the wedding and Raemie helped me figure out what I truly wanted. I couldn’t decide if I wanted an updo or half up, half down so I had two hair trials and I am so glad I did it! I was also hesitant about airbrush foundation and fake eyelashes since I had never had them before, but she explained everything and asked me multiple times if I was comfortable. I loved my hair and makeup the day of the wedding all thanks to Raemie! Raemie brought three other ladies with her for my five bridesmaids and the two moms. They are so efficient at what they do and do not waste any time! The whole team was very professional and kind and worked with everyone to help them put into words what they wanted their hair and makeup to look like. They are firm on their rules and don’t mess around which is so refreshing! They made the whole day about me and didn’t let anyone mess around or delay our timeline. Thank you Margarita GoDiva & I Do Hair and Makeup Artistry team for making my wedding dreams come true!

Alyssa · Married on 11/04/2017

WOW! Margarita and her team go above and beyond to make everyone look and feel fabulous. I could not love them more! The team is incredibly professional and arrived right on time the morning of our wedding. My bridal party and my mom all got their hair done and everyone was SO in love with their hair that they were taking pictures of everyone's hair and saving to their phones immediately. We also had junior bridesmaids in our bridal party, and the team did such an amazing job with them and the girls were beyond excited to have their hair done and feel pampered. I was lucky enough to have Margarita on the day of my wedding, and she is REMARKABLE! My hair and makeup was absolutely flawless and everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) complimented my hair and makeup the entire night and could not get over how great it looked. Wedding hair/makeup is so important, and you want to ensure that you are in great hands, and Margarita and her team are without a doubt the BEST. I cannot thank them enough for making me look and feel gorgeous on my wedding day, and feel so lucky that I got to work with them. Without question, book Margarita & I Do Hair and Makeup Artistry for your wedding, and you will be blown away!

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Margarita and her team are amazing!! I don't live in Tucson but my wedding planner recommended her and they were so great! During my trial, Raemie was very patient with me and let me try a couple of different hairstyles. I had 12 people getting ready with me on my wedding day and they all looked beautiful and loved the team! Everyone looked beautiful and it's all because of Margarita GoDiva's I Do Hair & Makeup!

I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry 12
    I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry 13

Alanna · Married on 09/16/2017

This team is obviously the best, there's just no one else you should even consider. They are extremely knowledgeable, fun, creative, and so professional. Request Tatiana, she's was so fun to work with and listened to what I wanted so carefully, and exceeded my expectations and put me so at ease. Her whole day-of team were fantastic.

I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry 14
    I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry 15

Brianna · Married on 09/09/2017

Margarita GoDiva & I Do Hair and Makeup's team made everyone look spot on for my wedding day! It was definitely worth booking them; they did an outstanding job on both my makeup and hair as well as my bridesmaids' and my mother in law's. I had a side braid done that I know I wouldn't have been able to tackle on my own and the airbrush makeup was flawless. I would highly recommend them looking to make their own big day picture perfect.

Raquel · Married on 08/18/2017

Margarita with so helpful and also Raemie was so nice I love how they did my hair they were just so great

Shannon · Married on 07/02/2017

Margarita and her team did an outstanding job. From the first conversation, to the make up trial, and having her calm m fiances fears, they all did a great job. Jayson and Remmie did hair and make-up the day of our wedding and were awesome. They were friendly and very accomdating. They even finished early and were able to do my aunts make-up.

Johanna · Married on 06/10/2017

Margarita and her team are serious, inspiring professionals. Their attentiveness to detail was above and beyond. After my hair and makeup trial, Margarita was in touch, super responsive, and taking notes on the things I liked and things I wanted to change for the actual wedding day. I asked for Old Hollywood glam without looking caked with makeup, and they delivered beyond my expectations. They did hair and makeup for people in my wedding party, making each person's look individual to suit their personalities and preferences. I have to say, we all looked AMAZING. Even my mom felt great, and she's super particular about her hair. (Yay!!!)

These ladies are epic professionals, but they're also very sweet and a lot of fun. This is so important, because they're around for hours-- they really are a big part of your special day! I genuinely enjoyed meeting them and hanging out with them. I was sad to see them go!

Thank you!

Liz · Married on 04/22/2017

I worked with Raemie on getting everything booked and set up. She was quick to respond and very accommodating of my ever-changing service needs.
    Marianne and two other women (I'm so sorry I don't remember their names!) came onsite to do our hair and makeup and I loved them! First and foremost, they were fun and easy to talk to. They were great at asking questions to understand what everyone wanted. Everyone's makeup and hair made them look beautiful and seriously like a model (I know that is so cheesy to say, but it's true)...not like junior prom, as I feel can sometimes be the case at weddings. I'm not used to getting glammed up for things, but what Marianne did for my hair and makeup was stunning! My mother in law was very nervous about getting her makeup done because she didn't want it overdone. The girl who did it (again I wish I could remember her name) was SO GOOD with her. She would do one little thing and then ask my MOL if she liked it, then do another thing and ask again. She took her time to make sure MOL was comfortable and it ended up being exactly what MOL wanted. Every part of working with them was so great...it was really worth every penny. If you're thinking about whether or not to spend the money on this, DO IT and use I Do Hair & Makeup. They will make you look your best on the best day of your life :)

emma · Married on 02/25/2017

Our makeup looked gorgeous all night! Margarita and the girls made getting ready super fun and were honest and flexible with our looks. Highly recommend!

MaryJo · Married on 02/11/2017

I cant express enough how amazing these girls are!! Ramie Rae's Did my hair and makeup for my wedding day as well as my bridesmaids and it was so beautiful and perfect! I am so happy I went with this company and would recommend them again and again! Not only great at what they do but have the best personality's! They are fun and make you feel so comfortable! Thank you girls for making me feel pretty on my big day! <3

LuzElena · Married on 12/03/2016

Jaysyn and Maria came to take care of my bridal party and myself this past Saturday. Not only did they do a fantastic job at our makeup, but their personalities were so positive and upbeat. I'd recommend Margarita GoDiva's to anyone! Thanks!

Analeah · Married on 10/22/2016

This team was so amazing!!! Not only do they make you look and feel beautiful but it really allowed me and my girls to relax all day. It was extremely convenient and the team was an absolute blast! I highly recommend them!

Danielle · Married on 10/22/2016

From start to finish- Margarita and her team were delightful to work with. They're efficient, roll with all the changes, and made me feel like a princess bride. They specialize in keeping the bride happy and calm. Margarita listened to all my details and took the time to understand me before we decided on a look. On the day of my wedding, she kept my poised and calm and my make up turned out beautiful. Her team was amazing and all my girls got exactly what we wanted. Everyone loves
    Margarita and her team. If you're looking for make up and hair at your wedding, go with Margarita and her team. You will be thrilled! I'm so lucky I got to use their business!

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2016

Margarita's team was amazing! I had 5 bridesmaids, two mothers and myself receiving services; all but one person receiving both hair and makeup services. They had two hair stylists and one makeup artist for everyone and I had my own hair and makeup stylist that I had my trial with. It was wonderful for all of my girls to be able to sit back and relax with me while being pampered. We were all able to modify our services to fit our own personal styles and comforts. We all looked amazing! I cannot thank Margarita's team enough for all of their hard work.

Brandi · Married on 10/15/2016

Initially, I thought that they were somewhat higher priced than most, but after it was all said and done, it was worth EVERY penny! I felt like a princess and my bridesmaids were beautiful (they were before the wedding too, but, you know!). I had so much fun working with Raemie and overall they were super responsive to all my questions from day one. It must be stated that it is possible you will never actually meet Margarita, but I feel like the rest of her staff is perfectly capable of making your day perfect!

Lorraine · Married on 10/14/2016

Read expectations of service. Margarita is very clear in making you look the best on your important day. She also provides a pre makeup and hair day so that you can experiment with your look for the actual event day. Her team, very accommodating. They came to my home, we had a large group and everyone was very happy with their look. Pricey but well worth the service you receive. My daughter looked flawless, just beautiful........

Andrea · Married on 09/16/2016

Margarita has the most amazing team! I had the absolute pleasure of working with Raemie for my bridal makeup. She listened to what I wanted, took thorough notes during the trial so that she was prepared the day of. She helped make my wedding dreams come true! Super down to earth and professional! I could not recommend them enough.

Erin · Married on 11/21/2015

I just got married this weekend (11/21/15). Jaysyn was the lead stylist.....he is AMAZING!!! He did such a wonderful job of creating hair & makeup that complimented my style. The 2 stylists with him were amazing too!! We couldn't have asked for a better group of people to make us ladies gorgeous!! The whole team at Go Diva is quick to respond to messages/questions. They do amazing work!! Thank you Jaysyn!!!!!