I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry Reviews

I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry 5
I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry 6
I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry 7

Clara · Married on 03/23/2019

Loved it amazing fun team to work with.

Loved loved loved how everything turned out. I used this amazing team for my March wedding and everything turn out perfect. Jaysyn was amazing and I loved working with him he did an awesome job. Highly recommended. I felt the hair and makeup for me and my girls looked beautiful.

Sent on 04/12/2019

Katie Cowling · Married on 01/05/2019

Excellent and Super Friendly

I loved the I do team! They were very professional and friendly and nailed everyone's looks they were going for off of a simple photograph! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing Group

They were the first makeup company I looked at and I immediately didn’t want to look anywhere else. From the responsiveness to the pictures on their site, I knew they would be perfect.
    My trial went beautifully. Raemie was easy to work with and executed the look I was going for perfectly. I left feeling confident in knowing I had chosen the right team for my big day.
    When it came time for the big day, the two girls were early and ready to start. Raemie showed up early to do my bridal hair and makeup too. Everyone was extremely kind and were all easy to have conversations with. I’d highly recommend them to anyone. You’ll look like a model on your big day and you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal Pacanowski · Married on 11/18/2018

Couldn’t have been any more prefect!

My experience with I Do Hair and Makeup Artistry for my wedding couldn’t have been better. My makeup was flawless and they were able to guide me in picking colors and a style that worked for me. They did an amazing job with my hair as well which included extensions to add fullness. We had a hairstyle planned from my trial and the day of my wedding at the very last minute I completely changed my mind and wanted something different and they were able to pull it off without missing a beat. They also took care of my mother and my 2 daughters and they looked amazing. In addition to being amazing at what they do they were also just awesome people and such a joy to hang out with.

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • ad0rkable

Priscilla · Married on 11/17/2018

11/17/18 Blissful Bride

Exceptional services! Highly recommended! Tatiana is the best!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/01/2018

Review from an AA bride

I can't thank Jason enough for making me feel like such a beautiful bride. He listened to my concerns and wishes and executed the look I was going for right on! I don't wear make-up on a regular basis so he understood that I didn't want to appear too "heavily made up." I felt so beautiful on my big day while still looking like myself. Planning a destination wedding is so stressful especially when you're looking for a make-up artist. As a woman of color I had a hard time finding wedding make-up websites that showed minority brides but that wasn't a problem with I do Hair and Make-Up. When I went to their website I was able to see women that looked me like so I felt very comfortable going into my trial. I highly recommend IDHAM, the whole team was wonderful! Raemie was in close contact with me and was super flexible with changing dates for my trial. After two failed trials with other companies and one artist who flat out cancelled on me last minute I'm so happy I scheduled with IDHAM. You won't be disappointed with them, ask for Jason!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry 8

Jenny · Married on 08/18/2018

"Stunning", "breathtaking", and simply "beautiful" were the compliments I heard from our guests about my makeup, which I thinks says it all about the expertise of Margarita GoDiva I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry. I will hire them again! Raemie was awesome to work with, very personable and enjoyable. Our photographer wanted us ready sooner than I was anticipating, and all the changes were made with no problem. I first had a trial which was great, but later I decided to make a slight change for the "big day", and Raemie completely understood and made me gorgeous, exactly what I was looking for. Our bridesmaids looked amazing too! Also, my makeup lasted all through the night, and I still looked pretty fabulous the next day. It was altogether a very enjoyable experience being pampered on the biggest day of my life! Worth every penny, so I guess I would say the service was "priceless"!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry 9
    I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry 10

Kate · Married on 04/12/2018

Super easy to work with and very professional! Did a beautiful job on my wedding makeup!

Sent on 05/16/2018
    I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry 11

Laura · Married on 03/16/2018

Absolutely wonderful! I was a destination bride to Tucson and this team was nothing but great to work with! I had full trust in their experience and it paid off. Raemie was such a joy to work with as she did my, my mother's, my sister's and my grandmother's makeup. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful and I so appreciate Raemie. I highly recommend using Margarita GoDiva & I Do Hair and Makeup Artistry for your wedding!

Sent on 05/17/2018
    I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry 12

Jennifer · Married on 03/03/2018

I hired Margarita GoDiva & I Do Hair and Makeup Artistry after reviewing their prices and photos of past work. I worked primarily with Raemie and she was delightful! I had a hard time deciding on my hair for the day of the wedding and Raemie helped me figure out what I truly wanted. I couldn’t decide if I wanted an updo or half up, half down so I had two hair trials and I am so glad I did it! I was also hesitant about airbrush foundation and fake eyelashes since I had never had them before, but she explained everything and asked me multiple times if I was comfortable. I loved my hair and makeup the day of the wedding all thanks to Raemie! Raemie brought three other ladies with her for my five bridesmaids and the two moms. They are so efficient at what they do and do not waste any time! The whole team was very professional and kind and worked with everyone to help them put into words what they wanted their hair and makeup to look like. They are firm on their rules and don’t mess around which is so refreshing! They made the whole day about me and didn’t let anyone mess around or delay our timeline. Thank you Margarita GoDiva & I Do Hair and Makeup Artistry team for making my wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Alyssa · Married on 11/04/2017

WOW! Margarita and her team go above and beyond to make everyone look and feel fabulous. I could not love them more! The team is incredibly professional and arrived right on time the morning of our wedding. My bridal party and my mom all got their hair done and everyone was SO in love with their hair that they were taking pictures of everyone's hair and saving to their phones immediately. We also had junior bridesmaids in our bridal party, and the team did such an amazing job with them and the girls were beyond excited to have their hair done and feel pampered. I was lucky enough to have Margarita on the day of my wedding, and she is REMARKABLE! My hair and makeup was absolutely flawless and everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) complimented my hair and makeup the entire night and could not get over how great it looked. Wedding hair/makeup is so important, and you want to ensure that you are in great hands, and Margarita and her team are without a doubt the BEST. I cannot thank them enough for making me look and feel gorgeous on my wedding day, and feel so lucky that I got to work with them. Without question, book Margarita & I Do Hair and Makeup Artistry for your wedding, and you will be blown away!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Margarita and her team are amazing!! I don't live in Tucson but my wedding planner recommended her and they were so great! During my trial, Raemie was very patient with me and let me try a couple of different hairstyles. I had 12 people getting ready with me on my wedding day and they all looked beautiful and loved the team! Everyone looked beautiful and it's all because of Margarita GoDiva's I Do Hair & Makeup!

Sent on 10/18/2017
    I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry 13
    I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry 14

Alanna · Married on 09/16/2017

This team is obviously the best, there's just no one else you should even consider. They are extremely knowledgeable, fun, creative, and so professional. Request Tatiana, she's was so fun to work with and listened to what I wanted so carefully, and exceeded my expectations and put me so at ease. Her whole day-of team were fantastic.

Sent on 10/19/2017
    I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry 15
    I Do Hair & Makeup Artistry 16

Brianna · Married on 09/09/2017

Margarita GoDiva & I Do Hair and Makeup's team made everyone look spot on for my wedding day! It was definitely worth booking them; they did an outstanding job on both my makeup and hair as well as my bridesmaids' and my mother in law's. I had a side braid done that I know I wouldn't have been able to tackle on my own and the airbrush makeup was flawless. I would highly recommend them looking to make their own big day picture perfect.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Raquel · Married on 08/18/2017

Margarita with so helpful and also Raemie was so nice I love how they did my hair they were just so great

Sent on 08/28/2017

Shannon · Married on 07/02/2017

Margarita and her team did an outstanding job. From the first conversation, to the make up trial, and having her calm m fiances fears, they all did a great job. Jayson and Remmie did hair and make-up the day of our wedding and were awesome. They were friendly and very accomdating. They even finished early and were able to do my aunts make-up.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Johanna · Married on 06/10/2017

Margarita and her team are serious, inspiring professionals. Their attentiveness to detail was above and beyond. After my hair and makeup trial, Margarita was in touch, super responsive, and taking notes on the things I liked and things I wanted to change for the actual wedding day. I asked for Old Hollywood glam without looking caked with makeup, and they delivered beyond my expectations. They did hair and makeup for people in my wedding party, making each person's look individual to suit their personalities and preferences. I have to say, we all looked AMAZING. Even my mom felt great, and she's super particular about her hair. (Yay!!!)

These ladies are epic professionals, but they're also very sweet and a lot of fun. This is so important, because they're around for hours-- they really are a big part of your special day! I genuinely enjoyed meeting them and hanging out with them. I was sad to see them go!

Thank you!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Liz · Married on 04/22/2017

I worked with Raemie on getting everything booked and set up. She was quick to respond and very accommodating of my ever-changing service needs.
    Marianne and two other women (I'm so sorry I don't remember their names!) came onsite to do our hair and makeup and I loved them! First and foremost, they were fun and easy to talk to. They were great at asking questions to understand what everyone wanted. Everyone's makeup and hair made them look beautiful and seriously like a model (I know that is so cheesy to say, but it's true)...not like junior prom, as I feel can sometimes be the case at weddings. I'm not used to getting glammed up for things, but what Marianne did for my hair and makeup was stunning! My mother in law was very nervous about getting her makeup done because she didn't want it overdone. The girl who did it (again I wish I could remember her name) was SO GOOD with her. She would do one little thing and then ask my MOL if she liked it, then do another thing and ask again. She took her time to make sure MOL was comfortable and it ended up being exactly what MOL wanted. Every part of working with them was so great...it was really worth every penny. If you're thinking about whether or not to spend the money on this, DO IT and use I Do Hair & Makeup. They will make you look your best on the best day of your life :)

Sent on 05/07/2017

emma · Married on 02/25/2017

Our makeup looked gorgeous all night! Margarita and the girls made getting ready super fun and were honest and flexible with our looks. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/09/2017

MaryJo · Married on 02/11/2017

I cant express enough how amazing these girls are!! Ramie Rae's Did my hair and makeup for my wedding day as well as my bridesmaids and it was so beautiful and perfect! I am so happy I went with this company and would recommend them again and again! Not only great at what they do but have the best personality's! They are fun and make you feel so comfortable! Thank you girls for making me feel pretty on my big day! <3

Sent on 03/01/2017

LuzElena · Married on 12/03/2016

Jaysyn and Maria came to take care of my bridal party and myself this past Saturday. Not only did they do a fantastic job at our makeup, but their personalities were so positive and upbeat. I'd recommend Margarita GoDiva's to anyone! Thanks!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Analeah · Married on 10/22/2016

This team was so amazing!!! Not only do they make you look and feel beautiful but it really allowed me and my girls to relax all day. It was extremely convenient and the team was an absolute blast! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/22/2016

From start to finish- Margarita and her team were delightful to work with. They're efficient, roll with all the changes, and made me feel like a princess bride. They specialize in keeping the bride happy and calm. Margarita listened to all my details and took the time to understand me before we decided on a look. On the day of my wedding, she kept my poised and calm and my make up turned out beautiful. Her team was amazing and all my girls got exactly what we wanted. Everyone loves
    Margarita and her team. If you're looking for make up and hair at your wedding, go with Margarita and her team. You will be thrilled! I'm so lucky I got to use their business!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2016

Margarita's team was amazing! I had 5 bridesmaids, two mothers and myself receiving services; all but one person receiving both hair and makeup services. They had two hair stylists and one makeup artist for everyone and I had my own hair and makeup stylist that I had my trial with. It was wonderful for all of my girls to be able to sit back and relax with me while being pampered. We were all able to modify our services to fit our own personal styles and comforts. We all looked amazing! I cannot thank Margarita's team enough for all of their hard work.

Sent on 11/04/2016