3407 Glendale Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90039 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Monroe Artistry

My full name is Ryann DuNann. I have been an Esthetician and Makeup Artist for over a decade. I specialize in hair, color, extensions, makeup and weddings. Freelancing for many years I decided to continue my education and attain my Cosmetology license through Paul Mitchell. After graduating Paul Mitchell I have been pursuing my dream of creating my own Brand and Company, The Monroe Artistry, featuring all of my passion as an artist. My passion is to help people see the beauty that lies within their soul. I truly love what I do, I whole heartedly care about all of my clients. My goal is to touch peoples lives one person at a time. Together I believe we can make this world a more beautiful place.

"I am an artist that is consistently perfecting my craft." - Ryann

Follow The Monroe Artistry on

Weddingpic13
0203c

5 Reviews for The Monroe Artistry

Erika · Married on 07/20/2013

Ryann is awesome! I loved my make-up on my wedding day and got so many compliments. She is so easy to work with and so sweet. She made me feel comfortable and I felt that she really did listened to me and what I wanted for my special day. She came to my house and did my mother's make-up as well...it was a great experience from beginning to end. :)

Sent on 10/29/2013

Judy · Married on 08/19/2011

I am originally from New York and my fiance and I wanted to take our engagement pictures in Downtown LA. After googling and searching I found Ryann from a Monroe Artistry. From the moment I emailed her she was very quick to respond and answer all my questions regarding pricing and ideas for my hair and make for my engagement shoot. When I arrived in LA she contacted me to confirm the time we were meeting. She did a great job on my hair and make up and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a hair and make up artist. She payed close to attention my vision of my hair and makeup and delivered exactly that.

Sent on 02/03/2012

Ashley · Married on 09/11/2010

Ryann is amazing and so talented at what she does! She totally listened to my needs and gave me suggestions to help me find the perfect look. She was so patient while I tried to figure out exactly what I wanted. And she listened to what my vision was! She met with me for a practice run on my hair and makeup and on the day of my wedding, it went so smoothly! Having someone I trusted helped me stay relaxed for my big day and I never felt more beautiful!

Sent on 08/07/2011

The Monroe Artistry FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Monroe Artistry 1
    Trial Before Wedding
    Receive half off your trial for hair and/or makeup before your big day! This offer won't last long, so please contact asap!

• All Dolled Up Hair + Makeup Artistry
    All Dolled Up Hair + Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Ryann of The Monroe Artistry is a fabulous hair and makeup artist. She is a one woman team of abundant knowledge and skill in all fields of hair, skin and makeup. I highly recommend her for your next special occasion because she has the talent and personality to make your big day a beauty success. You will not find another beauty professional more dedicated to your satisfaction in the Southern California area than the amazing Ryann DuNann! I am so proud to have her as a partner of All Dolled Up Hair and Makeup Artistry making all California brides look and feel their absolute best one party at a time. Call her today she books up quickly and you will be glad you did.

• 3407 Glendale Blvd. Los Angeles, 90039 See on map
    3236620620 (Other Phone Number)