Los Angeles, CA 90027 Map · Phone number

About Carla J Farra

Carla J. Farra is a makeup artist and hairstylist based in the Los Angeles area. With a wide range of experience and styles, Carla can help you achieve the perfect look for your wedding day! Carla has experience in a wide range of nationalities and cultures. She has worked on numerous celebrities and runway shows so is always up to date with the current trends. She has a passion for the bridal industry and above all loves making her brides feel comfortable and at ease that they will look and feel their best on their wedding day.

Check out more at her website: www.carlajfarra.com

catherineasanovjbeverlyhillscutstyled3 1712
0002cortneynickwedding0009

9 Reviews for Carla J Farra

• Cara

Cara · Married on 04/18/2015

I actually cannot say enough good things about Carla. Not only is she AMAZING at what she does, but she has the most amazing and lovely energy. She came to my apartment to do a trial and after showing her a few pictures knew exactly what I wanted and was able to create something completely beautiful and unique to make me shine. On my wedding day, she brought Kat to help out with the makeup for my bridal party. They were both so relaxed, calm, and happy to be with us. Everyone raved about my hair and makeup all night long, and my whole bridal party looked absolutely beautiful. Also her prices are MORE than reasonable for the services she provides! We were on a budget, but it definitely did not feel like it with Carla! You cannot go wrong here. Thank you Carla!!!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Sasha · Married on 10/18/2014

Carla did an amazing job for my wedding recently! She was so professional and we were right on schedule the entire day. She did my hair and makeup, but also 5 bridesmaids with the help of Catalina who did the girls’ makeup. I mean wow! Everyone looked so good. Our looks lasted the entire day which started at 8:00am, my reception ended at 11:00pm and we all still looked great. My MOH even went to touch me up before the ceremony and said she didn’t even need to since it was all in place.

I loved my entire look, it was exactly what I wanted. I got so many compliments. I felt so good that day I can’t thank her enough. She has a great personality and is super easy to work with. I highly recommend her for any special event.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Ariel · Married on 09/20/2014

Carla was amazing, truly incredible. She allowed me to have as many trials as I needed in order to get the look I wanted for my big day. She understood and valued this aspect as much as I did and I loved that about her. She was extremely organized and had a detailed timeline for all my bridesmaids to ensure we had the quality time we wanted for our makeup and hair. She put me last on the list because she wanted my look to be flawless and I was! My hair and makeup stayed in tact throughout the whole night and my party latest until 2am! I was so happy with her services and so glad I could work with such an amazing person. I would recommend her services in a heartbeat, so definitely give her a call!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Award

Carla J Farra FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 16