Carla J Farra Reviews

9 | Los Angeles, CA

9 Reviews for Carla J Farra

• Cara

Cara · Married on 04/18/2015

I actually cannot say enough good things about Carla. Not only is she AMAZING at what she does, but she has the most amazing and lovely energy. She came to my apartment to do a trial and after showing her a few pictures knew exactly what I wanted and was able to create something completely beautiful and unique to make me shine. On my wedding day, she brought Kat to help out with the makeup for my bridal party. They were both so relaxed, calm, and happy to be with us. Everyone raved about my hair and makeup all night long, and my whole bridal party looked absolutely beautiful. Also her prices are MORE than reasonable for the services she provides! We were on a budget, but it definitely did not feel like it with Carla! You cannot go wrong here. Thank you Carla!!!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Holly · event on 02/14/2015

Carla is an exemplary professional in addition to being a creative stylist! I wanted a sultry, but soft look for my birthday celebration last month and Carla nailed. I would recommend Carla for any occasion.

Sent on 03/05/2015

Sasha · Married on 10/18/2014

Carla did an amazing job for my wedding recently! She was so professional and we were right on schedule the entire day. She did my hair and makeup, but also 5 bridesmaids with the help of Catalina who did the girls’ makeup. I mean wow! Everyone looked so good. Our looks lasted the entire day which started at 8:00am, my reception ended at 11:00pm and we all still looked great. My MOH even went to touch me up before the ceremony and said she didn’t even need to since it was all in place.

I loved my entire look, it was exactly what I wanted. I got so many compliments. I felt so good that day I can’t thank her enough. She has a great personality and is super easy to work with. I highly recommend her for any special event.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Ariel · Married on 09/20/2014

Carla was amazing, truly incredible. She allowed me to have as many trials as I needed in order to get the look I wanted for my big day. She understood and valued this aspect as much as I did and I loved that about her. She was extremely organized and had a detailed timeline for all my bridesmaids to ensure we had the quality time we wanted for our makeup and hair. She put me last on the list because she wanted my look to be flawless and I was! My hair and makeup stayed in tact throughout the whole night and my party latest until 2am! I was so happy with her services and so glad I could work with such an amazing person. I would recommend her services in a heartbeat, so definitely give her a call!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Maureen · Married on 09/06/2014

Carla is a talented artist in every sense of the word. On my wedding day, she was prompt, pleasant, professional, and wow was she fast. She met my expectations and so much more. I had so many compliments on both my hair and makeup. Everyone told me I looked years younger and my hair still looked beautiful even the next day. I couldn't have asked for a better hair stylist and make artist

Sent on 01/06/2015

Christina · Married on 04/25/2014

I was so incredibly thrilled with my hair and makeup on my wedding day!!!!!! My makeup came out absolutely how I had pictured and hoped, and my hair (which I'm very picky over) came out even more perfect. Carla also made my flower head wreath work perfectly.. Even though it was a last minute and unpracticed add. Our wedding ended up being cloudy and windy and even rained a bit... and my hair didn't fall and stayed perfect the whole night. Carla made getting ready completely stress free. She was on time, professional and wonderful to spend the day with. 5 stars and highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/17/2015

Teresa · Married on 11/09/2013

Carla is amazing!! Carla and her assistant Jamie did the hair and makeup for my Nov 2013 wedding. They also did hair and makeup for 3 of my bridesmaids and for my mother. I have almost no experience with hair and makeup (I don't wear any makeup usually and never do my hair) so I knew I needed professional help for my wedding. I was referred to Carla by Kat Latsky of absolutelybeautifulbrides.com who was booked for my day. I was nervous for my trial run because I normally get so anxious getting primped and prodded, but I honestly didn't even notice the time passing with Carla. She is so easy to be around! When she showed me the look after she was finished I was honestly blown away. I looked amazing! She works with such skill I had no worries about her coming through on the day of the wedding. My hair looked even better at the wedding than at the trial and I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup. People kept saying how stunning I looked and I felt stunning! Like I said, I don't normally "get ready" so it was a fun transformation. Carla and Jamie did an amazing job on the rest of the wedding party too. She was also flexible - because of the timing of the day we had to have some makeup done at the hotel and then move to the venue. They transitioned to the new spot without issue. Honestly I don't have a single complaint. I would definitely recommend Carla and her team.

Sent on 01/13/2014

Bianca · Married on 08/13/2010

Carla was amazing to work with! She is extremely talented, fast, professional, and personable. She did both my hair and makeup for my wedding. I felt so glamorous when she was done with me. She created exactly the look I was going for. I couldn't have been happier with the way she made me look and feel!

Sent on 01/09/2015

Vrinda · Married on 08/10/2013

Carla Farra is amazing at make-up and hair. She did great work and was a consummate professional. She did my hair and make-up and the hair and make-up of my sister. She was always responsive to my questions and thoughts, extremely flexible and did amazing work.

I would recommend her to any bride and for any type of wedding!

Sent on 01/19/2015