Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Satyr Entertainment

Professional DJ/MC seeking fun brides & grooms for joyous celebration.
Cool, colorful music tastes preferred. Toe-tapping, hand-clapping, dancing types are a plus.
We think cheese is best for the hors d'oeuvres, hope you do too.
We love beautiful lighting, rich sound, magical music, and long walks on the beach.
You bring the friends & family. We bring the fun.

Contact us for more informaton, or to set up a meeting.

info@satyrentertainment.com      (520) 572-4900

One Event Per Day (9)
Uplighting (9)
Liability Insurance (2)
Disco Ball (1)

Trent and his team were absolutely amazing! They created such a fun atmosphere at our wedding! I truly appreciate the effort he made to make our special day one to remember! Thank you Trent!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We hired Satyr Entertainment for our wedding in March and it was one of the best decisions we made! Andy was our DJ and he knows how to get the party started! He played a variety of music that kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. During our planning meeting we gave him a general idea of what we wanted and then he had us pick out a list of song using a website that made it all very simple. Andy was an awesome CM for the night. As my husband and I were walking around talking to our guests at dinner Andy casually came up and offered us gum, what a smart guy! Later in the evening my husband left the reception to change shoes and one of my favorite songs came on. I told my maid of honor I was disappointed we missed dancing to that song together, and she told Andy. Next thing I know the song comes back on, just for us! Little touches like this made us feel like he truly cared about our wedding experience and wanted to make it the best night possible. Thank you Andy!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/3/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

AMAZING! We found Satyr through our wedding planner, and I could not be happier with their service. Finding the right DJ will make or break a wedding, and after reading all of the positive reviews, we knew we had nothing to worry about with Andy and Satyr. Andy went above and beyond to help us secure a keyboard for the pianist for our ceremony, came to our wedding rehearsal, checked in with us the week of to go over all of our special dance songs, must plays, and do not play lists, and he kept the dance floor packed the entire night! We had people commenting to us all night (and the next day!) about how fantastic the DJ was, and how impressed they were with the number of people on the dance floor. To top everything off, my dad created a mix of two songs for our Father/Daughter dance, but the audio was a bit off. Andy not only fixed it for us, but made it sound even better! I am so impressed with Satyr, and highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or event in the Tucson area.

Profile Picture User6384725, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Satyr Entertainment Pricing

Trinkets
Vases
7 AWARDS

11 ENDORSEMENTS
Professional, Fun and Enthusiastic always a pleasure to work with DJ Staff here at Tubac Golf Resort & Spa!

Having provided a photo booth for several of Satyr's past client events, and having met most of their team in person, I can personally vouch for their level of quality in the services they provide. Their music, lighting, and entire setup/production seemed to be well-executed each time, and they kept the party going strong. -MB

Each member of Satyr Entertainment is a pleasure to work with. They are energetic, fun and provide amazing choices for their clients. I love working with all of them - very professional.

Satyr Satyr Satyr, what can I say besides I LOVE THEM. They have amazing lighting, are always professional, they do not have to be micromanaged, and they have great MCs that are not overly talkative or obnoxious on the microphone. Andy always packs a mean dance floor. I always go to them if a bride doesn't already have her own DJ.

71 PROS I KNOW