Amani Jae Entertainment

PO Box 80764, Phoenix, AZ 85060 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

Ceremony Dj & MC
Ceremony Dj & MC
To the right! to the right!
(leading a line dance)
To the right! to the right! (leading a line dance)
James & Jackie
James & Jackie

10 Reviews for Amani Jae Entertainment

Amani Jae Entertainment 1
Amani Jae Entertainment 2

Hamsa · Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing experience!

Amani Jae (James) was absolutely awesome! I actually found him on Instagram and knew right then I wanted him to be the DJ for our wedding. We had a fairly traditional Indian/ Hindu ceremony and he did great! That’s not an easy thing to do, but he handled it well. He DJ’ed our Friday night event (which was soo hype) but had something else on Saturday night, but every one of our guests was asking about him the next night. My friends were saying he was the best DJ they have seen at a wedding. He truly brings the energy to every event! Jacky is also super sweet as well and they both are a great team! I’m from Texas and had a destination wedding in AZ, but I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married in the Arizona area!

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2018

James and Jackie are amazing! We connected right from the start and they provided the best service! They really listed to what we wanted and came through. Everyone had a great time and were commenting on how awesome our DJ was! I think I danced our entire reception! I highly recommend them!

Kristen · Married on 04/14/2018

I never got the chance to talk with you and thank you for the amazing time on Saturday. The music was awesome and exactly what we wanted. You guys are amazing. I will recommend you to anyone I know that is getting married. It was honestly such a pleasure to work with both of you! Take care and best wishes from both Derek and myself!

Award

Amani Jae Entertainment Pricing

Amani Jae Entertainment Price Rates

Amani Jae Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,295.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 315.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, Pop, R&B/Soul, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• PO Box 80764 Phoenix, 85060 See on map