PO Box 80764, Phoenix, AZ 85060 Map · Phone number

your dapper Dj/MC
your dapper Dj/MC
Ceremony Dj & MC
Ceremony Dj & MC
To the right! to the right!
(leading a line dance)
To the right! to the right! (leading a line dance)
James & Jackie

Amani Jae Entertainment 4
Amani Jae Entertainment 5
  • Kathlyn

Kathlyn Chisholm · Married on 06/12/2019

The best night of my life!

Amani Jae Entertainment made our big day the best day of our lives. Everything went seamlessly and we didn't have to worry about a thing. From the ceremony, to cocktail hour, our grand entrance, first dance and reception, everything went off without a hitch. James and Jackie are real professionals and experts in what they do. I am so glad we choose them. They make a great team reading the vibes of the crowd and the adjust things according to what the guest need.The time flies by and none of our party wanted to leave the dance floor. At one point in the night James came out with everyone on the dance floor and helped lead some line dancing, that really got the party extra hype! There was never a dull or slow moment. Everyone loved the mix of music and it was a PARTY ( my mother in law is very reserved and never dances, she was out there all night). My dad is a hard man to impress and he couldn't stop talking about how amazing they both were. If you want the best wedding of the year-book with Amani Jae Entertainment.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Amani Jae Entertainment's reply:

On your family-moon you found time to review us?! Just unbelievably grateful for meeting you two and the opportunity and privilege you gave us to work with your families on your big day! From start to now we are honored to have the pleasure of working with you! Thank YOU! Congratulations again!
  • Lindsay

Lindsay M Godfrey · Married on 05/26/2019

So much fun!!!

Amani and his assistant Jackie were amazing and really helped keep our wedding reception party going! They interacted with our guests and made sure everyone was having a great time. I am so glad our wedding coordinator recommended them to us. I would highly recommend them for any DJing event!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Tannah

Tannah Pink · Married on 05/08/2019

The absolute best!

What can I say, DJ Amani Jae & Jackie are THE ABSOLUTE BEST!! My husband and I first came across Amani Jae Entertainment at a Phoenix bridal show. We saw DJ Amani Jae dancing in the middle of the aisle, getting all of the attendees pumped up and excited, and we KNEW we needed to hire this team! We wanted a DJ who was involved in the party, not someone who only stood behind the DJ table and pressed play to a generic wedding playlist. Music has always been something that brings my husband and me together. We have been enjoying music together since mixed CDs were still a thing and even now, we still love to go to Old Town and dance!!

We were intrigued to learn about DJ Amani Jae's background and even more confident with our decision to hire his team when we discovered just how much music and dance identifies him as a person. Not only is he a DJ, but he is a dancer/choreographer and he produces music as well! We wish we would have had the time to choreograph a special dance at our wedding, but for anyone else interested, DJ Amani Jae was so ready to help with this!!

Once hired, we were provided with an in-depth questionnaire that goes over every little musical detail you would not have even thought of before receiving. Even though I over-thought every single song, had a million questions, sent several emails answering my own questions before they even had a chance to respond (lol sorry), and finally completed my questionnaire like a week or 2 before the wedding, they were so helpful, patient and professional. Once submitted, they basically showed up and delivered!! No more questions or anything was needed from me and I didn't have to worry about a thing other than providing the questionnaire (and payment of course ;) )

On the day of the wedding, they showed up promptly, had everything set up before I even got there and were ready to go on time. We hired them for both ceremony and reception (which were held at the same venue). While I originally wanted to hire live strings for my ceremony, I do not regret my decision to allow Amani Jae Entertainment to provide music & mic for the ceremony. I was luckily able to still find music I wanted played during the recession on youtube (strings covers) so it still had the semi-traditional feel. We had no technical issues with the microphone (I noticed this being a trend in weddings I have attended) and the music was all played correctly and at the right timing. DJ Amani Jae got the party going once it was dancing time and everyone had a great time. Jackie was amazing by helping coordinate with me and my husband to make sure we knew what was going on throughout the night and making sure we got through all of our scheduled events (cake-cutting, garter toss, etc).

Overall, we are so happy we hired Amani Jae Entertainment and we could not recommend them enough!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Amani Jae Entertainment's reply:

What can WE say! We are so glad we met you two, and got to be a part of your special day! Thank you for caring about music and the people who put it together for you :) We truly appreciate you, thank you again!

Award

Amani Jae Entertainment Pricing

Amani Jae Entertainment Price Rates

Amani Jae Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,295.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 315.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, Pop, R&B/Soul, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• PO Box 80764 Phoenix, 85060 See on map