Harmony DJ Entertainment

4530 E Greenleaf Dr, Saint Paul, MN 55123 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Harmony DJ Entertainment

Our mission is simple: to generate joy together with you and all your loved ones, through passionate DJ’ing and authentic MC’ing.

Hi There,

Congratulations on your amazing news! Thank you for your interest in our DJ boutique.

Ironically, my wife and I started Harmony when we were searching for a DJ for our own wedding. Having DJ’ed hundreds of weddings over the last two decades, we knew exactly what we were looking for. We wanted a DJ who:

• would take the time to get to know us and make our musical vision a reality

• could guide our guests smoothly through the day as an MC

• knew how to read a room and DJ a killer dance party

• was professional, organized, and a great communicator

• most importantly, was kind, compassionate, and FUN to be around

Ultimately, we wanted peace of mind on our wedding day so we could be present for all our loved ones. Our wedding was an absolute blast… and yes, I did end up jumping behind the decks for a brief set :)

We want you to have as much fun at your wedding as we did at ours. We cannot wait to learn more about your story and vision! Thank you for your time and cheers to your special day!

Musically yours,

Harmony DJ Entertainment 1
Harmony DJ Entertainment 2
Harmony DJ Entertainment 3

Sydnee · Married on 01/19/2019

Great MC and kept us dancing all night long

Josh was wonderful to work with! He was a great MC and kept our guests informed of what was going on throughout the night. He played amazing music all night and we had people dancing until the very end!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Harmony DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Sydnee! I am so happy to have been your DJ and cannot thank you & Dan enough for inviting me. My favorite part was seeing Dan surf on the table :) So much fun! Cheers to your beautiful new life together. Blessings and joy!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 01/05/2019

The best. Amazing.

DJ Josh was nothing short of amazing. He stuck to the music we wanted, was extremely responsive, and we have received so many "my legs are so sore still" and "I haven't danced that much in a long time" compliments. I would highly recommend hiring Josh

Sent on 02/20/2019

Harmony DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Sam! Your & Karl's wedding was so much fun and I loved the joyful energy your friends and family brought. One of my favorite moments was when you and Karl played the kissing game during dinner. So many smiles! Blessings to you both as you begin this new chapter together. Much love :)

Harmony DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,495.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,995.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 4530 E Greenleaf Dr Saint Paul, 55123 See on map