Brentwood, TN 37027 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 1
  • Deals 1

About Johnny B's Entertainment

Johnny B's Entertainment is a Trusted and Professional DJ Entertainment Company that specializes in Wedding Events based out of Arizona with our newest office in Nashville, Tennessee. With over 31 years of professional experience, our company knows how to coordinate and run a wedding event; providing couples with unparalleled customer service along the way. Additionally, Johnny B's Entertainment has a music database of over 200,000 song titles for you to choose from. From the beginning of your wedding event, all the way through the last dance, the energy of the dance floor will be through the roof when you book with Johnny B's Entertainment.

Since the beginning, Johnny B's Entertainment has been dedicated to providing quality entertainment services to all their clients. Wedding event packages are available upon request. Packages include the following services:

• Consultation

Johnny B's Entertainment 2
  • Emilee

Emilee · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Service and Price

Carlos from Johnny B's was our DJ and he was absolutely great. He was extremely professional and friendly. A couple days before the wedding he spent 30 minutes reviewing every last detail of our timeline to make sure he understood everything and had everyone's name pronunciations correct. He did a great job the night of and was super flexible with our millions of song requests. Would definitely recommend Johnny B's to others.

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 09/30/2018

The BEST company for all DJ needs! They went far beyond my expectations and made my night unforgettable! I’m very particular about what I want and they literally nailed everything I envisioned. I used them for both the ceremony and reception. I provided planning forms such as a SUPER detailed timeline as well as a custom playlist and they followed it to a T! One of my favorite things from that day was the fact that I requested for my DJ to hype up the crowd before the reception entrance and i could just remember how loud the cheering was before we came in. It was a start to a beautiful and wild party ;) If I could relive this day, I would!

Johnny B's Entertainment 3
    Johnny B's Entertainment 4

Johnny B's Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 350.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 575.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Johnny B's Entertainment 1
    Mention Wedding Wire and get $25.00 Off Your Services
    Mention that you saw our ad on The Wedding Wire and Johnny B's Entertainment will give you $25.00 off your services!

• Brentwood, TN 37027 See on map
    (Phone number)
  • Statewide, 4442 E. Moreno Ct Gilbert, AZ 85297 See on map
    480-568-1342 (Phone number)
    480-820-8220 (Other Phone Number)