Satyr Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Nicole
    Nicole Getting married on 07/10/2022

Fantastic!

The team at Satyr Entertainment is absolutely fantastic! I mostly worked with Jack who was always on top of my numerous emails and phone calls. He took the time to get to know me and my fiance and what we envisioned for our dream Halloween wedding. Every time I had a question or idea, Jack was right there determined to make it happen. He even let me take advantage of their Halloween decorations. It's been a incredibly supportive experience, from his amazing flexibility and creativity, to his passion for his craft. Jack, and his other team members, have a true passion that they bring to the world of entertainment. Their high attention to detail, incredible planning strategies, and exceptional customer service makes them the number one in their field. Look no further, book with Satyr, and you will be given an experience to remember.
    Adrianna M. Married on 10/11/2020

Amazing!

I cannot say enough positive things about these guys!

If you want a fun atmosphere, lighting, fireworks, confetti, amazing taste of music then you need to go with Satyr!
    I have used them for multiple events, and I leave everytime with no regret for hiring them.

They know how to keep the dance floor busy and make the party an even greater party!

I would recommend 100%.. trust me they are AMAZING!!!!

Thanks guys for making my wedding an amazing night and party.

xo
    Adrianna & Ryan Marcsisak
  • Aubrey
    Aubrey Married on 09/06/2020

You can't go wrong with Satyr Entertainment!

Andy was an awesome addition to our wedding team! We wanted to make everything as simple as possible so we had him provide the sound and music for our ceremony as well as for the reception. That turned out to be a great decision because Andy delivered an awesome ceremony based on our vision and the reception went off without a hitch as well. He took our Spotify playlist and ran with it giving us a unique ambiance the entire time. Our chosen songs were cut in a way that made them perfect for the moment they were intended. Andy even gave us guidance on the sequence of events for the reception which ended up being perfect. We are definitely happy with the job Andy did for us and we'd definitely recommend Satyr Entertainment!
  • ANALIA
    Analia C. Married on 10/12/2019

Personalized Experience

I cannot recommend Satyr Entertainment enough! Andy was attentive, flexible and created an experience that was completely ours. We used three different locations within our venue and Andy was able to accommodate each location with the equipment needed to create a seamless transition, including uplighting. Satyr Entertainment has an awesome online portal - we were able to work on our music list from early on and work on it as we needed. About a week before our wedding, we met in person and discussed our feel and vibe for our wedding. We all had a wonderful time and danced the night away.
  • Ashley
    Ashley H. Married on 06/29/2019

Fabulous, fun, and friendly

We hired Andy and Satyr Entertainment for our big event. He was easy, fun, and friendly to work with. He kept the party hopping all night long. Several guests complimented me on hiring him and what a great job he did. All hostesses love compliments like that! Thank you Andy for making our event so fabulous. We really appreciate all you did.
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing Experience!

Trent was the DJ for our wedding last weekend, and he was awesome. From our initial meeting through the communication leading up to the wedding and throughout the day-of, I didn't have any worries. Our friends haven't stopped telling us that our wedding was the most fun they've been to, which is saying a lot. A lot of that is due to the music and overall energy throughout the day, so THANK YOU TRENT!

We honestly couldn't be more pleased with how everything went. Most definitely recommend to anyone looking for a fantastic DJ!
    Elizabeth Married on 04/06/2019

Excellent!!!

Andy was AMAZING. He was super responsive with all of our emails, questions, concerns, anything we were curious about! He played all the best songs that got every single person out on the dance floor and had really wonderful song transitions! He was super fun and helpful in our planning and even helped bustle our dresses. He is a wonderful DJ and I would use him again for every event I would need in be future!
  • Brittany
    Brittany T. Married on 11/11/2018

Best Service in Town

THE BEST! We were lucky enough to find Satyr Entertainment for our wedding last fall, and they were incredible. I worked with Jack Strandberg, who was so professional and helpful every step of the way. We knew we wanted a night filled with dancing, toasts, and just great music. As a former vendor in the wedding industry, I've learned time and time again that your DJ makes all the difference. Jack was able to read the room perfectly, and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long! From helping mic-up our officiant and guitarist all the way down to the perfect send off at the end of the night, Jack was attentive to every detail, personalizing the wedding in every way possible. He even jumped in and saved the day with music when our cocktail hour entertainment was nowhere to be found! By the end of our wedding, our venue host told us she had never seen that many people all on the dance floor all night long! Our guests could not stop raving about how much fun Jack was, and I am so thankful that we had the chance to work with an amazing company that provides amazing quality, and a night we will never forget. I will always go with Satyr, and recommend them for anyone looking for a DJ!
    Lauren Married on 10/13/2018

Hire them!

Let me start out by saying stop searching and just hire them for your wedding or event. We were blown away with Satyr Entertainment. Andy played the best music at our wedding, he knew exactly what to play and when to play it. Before we met with Andy, I was nervous about having a DJ and not a band but after we met with him I was so happy we hired him! He listened to all of our requests and concerns and he made our wedding day unforgettable. The dance floor was full the entire night all thanks to Andy. He made our reception party dreams come true and we will never forget what he did for us.
    Kim Married on 09/02/2018
    I had a lighting and decor vision for my wedding, and Luke and his team brought it to life! I appreciate when vendors are more than just executors, but are truly advisors. And Satyr was definitely hands-on -- hopping on multiple calls to fully understand the scope, and providing suggestions and advise along the way. Would hire them again in a heartbeat! Thank you for such a wonderful experience!
    Krista Married on 04/21/2018
    Andy is simply the best! We were able to snag him about a year out from our April wedding and couldn't have been happier--not only was he amazingly professional and easy to work with (including super responsive via email), he kept the party going all night (people were begging for more at 1 am). Chatting with him in person whenever we were in Tucson was incredibly helpful in solidifying our timeline and he did a great job of making sure of taking our playlist ideas and turning them into an amazing couple of sets. The soundtrack to our wedding felt extremely personalized, and he kept the evening and energy flowing seamlessly. We could not have been happier with our Satyr experience--so many people commented that Andy was the best wedding DJ they had ever heard!
    Nicole Married on 03/31/2018
    Trent and his team were absolutely amazing! They created such a fun atmosphere at our wedding! I truly appreciate the effort he made to make our special day one to remember! Thank you Trent!!!
    Jennifer Married on 03/03/2018
    We hired Satyr Entertainment for our wedding in March and it was one of the best decisions we made! Andy was our DJ and he knows how to get the party started! He played a variety of music that kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. During our planning meeting we gave him a general idea of what we wanted and then he had us pick out a list of song using a website that made it all very simple. Andy was an awesome CM for the night. As my husband and I were walking around talking to our guests at dinner Andy casually came up and offered us gum, what a smart guy! Later in the evening my husband left the reception to change shoes and one of my favorite songs came on. I told my maid of honor I was disappointed we missed dancing to that song together, and she told Andy. Next thing I know the song comes back on, just for us! Little touches like this made us feel like he truly cared about our wedding experience and wanted to make it the best night possible. Thank you Andy!
    Alyssa Married on 11/04/2017
    AMAZING! We found Satyr through our wedding planner, and I could not be happier with their service. Finding the right DJ will make or break a wedding, and after reading all of the positive reviews, we knew we had nothing to worry about with Andy and Satyr. Andy went above and beyond to help us secure a keyboard for the pianist for our ceremony, came to our wedding rehearsal, checked in with us the week of to go over all of our special dance songs, must plays, and do not play lists, and he kept the dance floor packed the entire night! We had people commenting to us all night (and the next day!) about how fantastic the DJ was, and how impressed they were with the number of people on the dance floor. To top everything off, my dad created a mix of two songs for our Father/Daughter dance, but the audio was a bit off. Andy not only fixed it for us, but made it sound even better! I am so impressed with Satyr, and highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or event in the Tucson area.
    Sneha Married on 05/20/2017
    We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. We let Trent know that it was important for us to have a true dance party at our wedding and Trent and Colter totally delivered. We both danced almost the entire night and loved it. Trent and Colter kept us on schedule with speeches and the first dance and were super flexible when we wanted to keep the party going for 2 more hours! By the end of the night we felt like Trent and Colter were two more friends/guests at our wedding. They know their craft really well - they played our favorite songs but also knew what to play to keep the crowd energized and excited. We'd recommend Satyr Entertainment with no reservations.
    Ashley Married on 03/31/2017
    Luke was incredible! My husband and I told Luke that our main goal for our wedding was to make sure everyone had fun and would fill the dance floor. Luke did not disappoint! He did such a great job feeling out the crowd and made sure the hype continued throughout the entire night! He was incredibly responsive, easy and fun to work with! When we told him what songs we wanted for our procession and recessional he genuinely sounded excited for us! Luke is exceptional and anyone who is getting married would be silly to go with anyone but Satry! They are THE BEST!!! Thank you so much!
  • User3012412 2+ years ago
    Luke and Andy were the best! Music was a stress for us since we were having a fusion Indian/western wedding, and an Indian wedding in Tucson was new to many of our vendors, myself (the bride) and many of our guests. We sent in our playlist and a Dropbox with Bollywood songs to Luke way later than we had intended, but he oriented himself with the music, and did a fantastic job reading the crowd and playing a seamless mix of genres. The boys at Satyr are super professional, personable, and easy to work with. I got so many compliments at the wedding and would highly recommend them.
    Miranda Married on 03/04/2017
    If you are looking for a dj and emcee you can trust to guide your wedding with the utmost care and quality, these are the people to call! I hired them to do both my ceremony and reception (you can select both or just 1 part) and I'm so glad I did! They don't only play great music with nifty lighting. They provide the "whole package." They were high energy, upbeat emcees who guided the whole evening of fun and heartfelt moments. Thank you satyr, I'm lucky I chose you!
    Regan Married on 03/04/2017
    My best friend used Satyr for her wedding at Tanque Verde Ranch and Andy did a phenomenal job. I joined the bride for her consultation with Satyr before the wedding and she forwarded me their emails during the planning process, so even though it wasn't my wedding I can attest to their level of professionalism and service. If I was planning my own wedding, I would look no further than Satyr. The uplighting was a great addition and Andy was very helpful in planning the flow of the reception and picking the right music for each segment. Guests really loved him and commented on how friendly and talented he was. He worked seamlessly with the wedding venue to set up his equipment and make sure everything was perfect for the big day. Satyr was recommended by the wedding venue and our other vendors raved about Satyr and said we made the best choice. We agree! Thank you, Andy!
  • User2923211 2+ years ago
    You can't go wrong with Satyr Entertainment! Andy, & Trent made our wedding one our guests won't soon forget. After meeting with them, and getting a feel for my husband's and my taste, they recommended several songs we hadn't even heard of for our ceremony. The songs were wonderful, and we got several compliments from our guests about the music selection at the ceremony.

The reception was a party to end all parties. These guys know how to pick up on the energy of a room and play off it seamlessly. After dinner, we had 150 guests dancing for well over FIVE HOURS-- many of whom NEVER dance. It seemed like Trent and the other DJs were having as much fun as we were. You can't go wrong here! Satyr will be sure you and your guests will have the time of their lives!
    Kevin Married on 11/25/2016
    Satyr is a must for any wedding! Scott and Trent were fantastic and really helped make our day special. Throughout the planning process they helped us with suggestions and made it possible to create the best day for us and our guests. Scott came and met with us and hashed out the details that we would not have thought of. On the day of we had some hiccups (lost pants at dry cleaners and problems with the venue) but Scott and Trent took them in stride and took all the stress off of us and came up with great solutions. Our experience was amazing and we will use Satyr for any party or family reunion in the future! Whether in the Phoenix or Tucson area, make sure to use
    Megan Married on 11/05/2016
    My experience with Satyr Entertainment was wonderful! I was an out-of-state bride and Luke was helpful, understanding, and flexible with my schedule to meet/talk on the phone. He was very organized during the planning process and listened to my vision of the night. My biggest priority on the day of my wedding was to be able to visit all of our guests at their table. Luke was excellent at reminding us of the timeline, but not pushing us to rush. He executed our music taste flawlessly. Our guests were dancing the ENTIRE night. He was not overly chatty on the microphone, but kept the night moving at the right pace.
    The only thing that I would change is that one of my "must play" songs did not play -- which is not a big deal. I think that was because they started using a new online information portal, and there were some things on the portal that we did not discuss on the phone.
    But seriously, overall I would 10/10 recommend this vendor. I definitely do not regret making the investment in a great DJ. We were able to enjoy the night, and our guests knowing that the rest was taken care of.
  • User2847493 2+ years ago
    I wish I could give this company 10 stars!!!! They made our wedding!!! Luke is amazing and Andy is an incredible DJ. All our guests (even our catering and bartender vendors) said that this is the best DJ they have ever witnessed! They played the best music and knows how to keep the party going. Everyone was having fun! We had a few guests that said their goodbyes to us, but 30 minutes later they were still on the dance floor; they said they couldn't leave bc of the music. Andy is very professional with so much charisma and charm; he made sure we're on time. Our wedding was in Los Angeles, but these guys are the best and we needed to have the best for our wedding. So look no further... hire these guys immediately if you don't want a boring party!!!!
    Ana-Alicia Married on 10/08/2016
    Planning a wedding from across the country and Tucson where the wedding will be may not seem like an easy task. However, Andy was one of our vendors who made us feel comfortable and was very responsive to any questions we had. He was able to work with us in preparation for our wedding day and even brainstormed with us about music.

Our wedding venue recommended him. Our wedding planner recommended him. Our other vendors even recommended him! He has a great reputation of professionalism and execution of DJ-ing that is phenomenal! We wouldn't have trusted anyone else for handling the music (and setting the tone) for our wedding than Satyr Entertainment. We could not be happier!
    Nancy Married on 09/23/2016
    The main entertainment is always the DJ and if you do not get one that is experienced, who gets to know the bride and groom, then you are wasting your time and money! Be sure to interview a few, and spend the extra money if you like one the best! It is totally worth it! We got the standard package for the wedding and reception. Andy showed up to the rehearsal and was at the location early to set up for the wedding and reception. The officiant, bride and groom all had microphones on during the wedding, plus we had a microphone on a stand for the readings during the ceremony. Andy then did a wonderful job at the cocktail hour and reception. I was not there for cocktail hour, since I am the mother of the groom and was getting photos taken, but many said it was nice having music in the background. Then the greeting of the bride and groom and wedding party at the reception started off the dinner and dancing! Thank you Satyr for helping make this day very special for my son and daughter in law!