Gilbert, AZ 85297 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26

About RIJ DJ Entertainment

We are a family owned and operated business. I have over 18 years of DJ experience in weddings, quinceneras, proms, sweet sixteens, sock hops, and every type of event you can think of! We put this business together to get back into music and be able to give the best DJ Entertainment possible. We will perform out of state! Ask for special pricing!

Visit us on our website to see if your date is available, send us an email to djrobloaz@gmail.com or give us a call at (602)614-1044!!!! We are Arizona's Elite DJ!!

Follow RIJ DJ Entertainment on

dscn5356

• Videos 2

73 Reviews for RIJ DJ Entertainment

• User3748584 · 1+ year ago

Robert was amazing! He struck the perfect balance between listening to our ideas and guiding us toward a successful event. His personality is both fun and professional. He kept the dance floor lively through the entire wedding. We would definitely recommend him!

Melissa · Married on 09/24/2016

RIJ DJ (Robert) was the best. My daughter's wedding was July 20th it went smoothly and without any interruption. A comment was made to me by one of the guests that Robert kept the reception flowing such as cutting of the cake, the bouquet toss, etc...
    When I requested a song he played it immediately.

I am so happy with Robert I would recommend him to anyone that is in need of a DJ.
    Thanks so much Robert for your help in making my daughter's wedding a fantastic memory for her.

Amanda · Married on 09/27/2014

We highly recommend using RIJ DJ Entertainment for your special event. The level of professionalism, flexibility and quality of service is phenomenal. From the moment, I met Robert , I was sold on his ability to deliver an unforgettable experience on our big day! Robert is personable and takes the time to make sure you have everything that you want. This company delivers a 5 star experience without being over the top and making it about them. We will definitely be using this company is the future!

• Tanque Verde Ranch
    Tanque Verde Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

RIJ DJ Entertainment has done many weddings at the Tanque Verde Ranch and does an amazing job! Robert takes very good care of all of our couples he works with, is very punctual and pays great attention to every couples details. Your event will be a great one with RIJ DJ Entertainment!

• J Bridal Boutique
    J Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

Robert was such a pleasure to work with and he offered to DJ our grand opening.

• Snaptive photo and effects and Audio, LLC
    Snaptive photo and effects and Audio, LLC Wedding Photographers

Robert is amazing! Brandon and I really enjoy working with Robert because he is always organized, flexible with the timeline, communicates with all of the vendors before and during the event, and is super friendly! He really knows how to keep the party rocking!

• Gilbert, 85297 See on map