Tanque Verde Ranch

• Photos & Videos 36
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Tanque Verde Ranch

Tanque Verde Guest Ranch is a rustic wedding venue located in Tucson, Arizona. Couples and their guests will experience the beauty of the Rincon and Santa Catalina Mountains on this picturesque property. They boast 640 acres of beautiful desert, and multiple indoor and outdoor sites for both your ceremony and reception. Tanque Verde Guest Ranch can't wait to bring your unique vision to life.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 220 guests at this outdoorsy venue. They offer multiple event spaces to choose from, which include:

• Rincon Terrace - this outdoor venue is perfect for your ceremony or cocktail hour. Your guests will experience gorgeous views of the Saguaro Forest and the Rincon Mountain Range as you say your “I do’s.”
  • Front Lawn - a lush and spacious lawn that is the perfect spot for you and your spouse to exchange your vows. Towering trees, unique cacti and a horse corral will serve as your backdrop.
  • Cactus View - features a large wood deck, a lush green lawn and a canopy of mesquite trees strung with romantic lights. It can be used for your ceremony or reception.
  • Cottonwood Grove - is perfect for a casual affair. It features a natural wood deck, dance floor, picnic tables and a fire pit. A wood burning stove, a chuck wagon bar and a mesquite grill are nearby.
  • Desert View Terrace - this 4,480-square-foot outdoor space is ideal for grand affairs. A tranquil rock waterfall and beautiful mountain views will entice your guests as you dance the night away.
  • Saguaro Room - boasts a natural stone fireplace, a rustic wood mantle, 18-foot ceilings, Southwest chandeliers and an adjoining flagstone-lined patio.

This full-service venue offers an experienced event staff to make sure your planning process goes smoothly from start to finish. They'll help you select a wedding planner, and assist you with menu selections, entertainment, accommodations and more. Each couple will have access to their Bridal Suite and Groom’s Room to get ready in. Tables and chairs are included with their rental fee, along with setup and cleanup. They offer overnight lodging for your guests, as well as plenty of parking. Additional services include:

• In-house caterer
  • Flatware
  • Barware
  • Linens

Other Services
Tanque Verde Guest Ranch offers multiple sites on their expansive property for you and your spouse to take unforgettable pictures. These sites include Mesquite Arch, Old Homestead and Lake Corchran. In addition to hosting your wedding, they're also happy to host your rehearsal dinner. Additional events include:

• Elopements

Tanque Verde Ranch 6
Tanque Verde Ranch 7
  • Lorelei

Lorelei Mahrer · Married on 02/02/2019

Tanque Verde Ranch - Best Weddings EVER!

Let’s talk about first impressions - I called TVR on a whim just to see if I could walk around and look as a potential bride. I was not asking for a tour since I had not scheduled one and the immediate answer was, “Let us see if someone can take you around!”. That was definitely not the answer I expected, I just wanted to make sure it was okay if I walked around the grounds (totally would have been) by myself to see if I liked it. The Director of Sales, Mary Ellen, took about 1 ½-2 hours out of her day to give me the full tour of TVR, which was so kind and generous ESPECIALLY when I did not have an appointment! Based on my first impression of how beautiful all of TVR is and the helpfulness of everybody, I wanted to get married there! It also fit my and my husband’s (YAY) vibe of outdoorsy/desert-y.

The MVP of all time is Sarah Lee, Sales Manager. She and I were in contact throughout all the planning of my wedding. She always responded to my emails thoroughly and promptly. Especially the the week/weeks leading up to the wedding we were talking a LOT about all the little details and she was just so amazing and on top of it, helping me with MANY THINGS that I had not even thought of (thank GOSH).

The room block that comes with having a wedding there is nice, it DOES get released 1 month prior to the wedding, so I would suggest letting all your guests know about it a couple months in advance so that everyone who wants a room is able to get one. Our wedding was at the beginning of February so all the people coming in for the Gem show were coming in and there was another event the night off which booked up most of the rooms when it got announced, so make sure all your peoples have a room about 2-3 months in advance! I also booked my room for Friday night prior to the wedding, so that I could just wake up and be there and it was absolutely worth it.

Getting married at Tanque Verde was like a dream. The bridal suite is fantastic (the mountain views are ammazzinng!) and the whole area is just so fantastically beautiful. We got married at Cactus View (MY FAVORITE) and they have taken out the tennis court right next to it, so now it is a lovely open lawn instead of a tennis court and it looks AMAZING. I loved that the food was included in the wedding package because it was so nice to not have to find a caterer. PLUS the food is absolutely DELICIOUS. The reception was in the Saguaro room and it was so beautiful in there! The cocktail hour was on the front lawn and the wedding guests got to see the horses turned out!

There are so many special touches that TVR helped add to the wedding day in addition to their amazing staff and the gorgeous location. I would recommend anyone that wants a beautiful, desert wedding to get married here. The only thing I had to do on my wedding day was getting ready and taking pictures and getting married, and that was it! I did not lift a finger to do anything, it was the best, most relaxing morning I could have imagined for our wedding day. I cannot recommend them enough for weddings, it was a truly amazing experience!

• Lindsey

Lindsey O'Shea · Married on 01/20/2019

Our Dream Wedding in the Southwest

Tanque Verde Ranch served as the wedding venue of our dreams! We could not recommend this venue more highly for any and every special event! Upon first visit to the ranch, we were blown away by the sheer beauty of the grounds. Sarah Lee and Hannah, our event coordinators, impressed us with their steadfast kindness, continuous guidance and support, and constant professionalism. They also act as your onsite, day-of wedding coordinators and helped to ensure that our wedding day was seamless. The spaces were set up and decorated immaculately by the staff. Our guests could not stop raving about the beauty of the venue and the delicious, gourmet food!

The desert scenery of Tanque Verde Ranch also served as the most beautiful backdrop for stunning photographs. We took our bride and groom portraits up near the "Old Homestead" with sweeping views of mountains, open sky, and majestic saguaros. We selected Cactus View as our ceremony site, Rincon Terrace for cocktail hour, and Saguaro Room for our reception – all such wonderful spaces the ranch offers.

Tanque Verde Ranch felt like a destination getaway for our out-of-town guests staying on the property and our local friends and family alike! As part of our wedding package, we were also able to select a ranch activity to do together. We chose to go horseback riding! It was my husband’s first time ever on a horse, and it was so much fun. We held our rehearsal dinner for out-of-town family/friends at the Saturday night Cowboy Cookout. It was a fantastic spread of BBQ fare, a cowboy singer, and firepits with s’mores. It truly set the scene for our wedding weekend.

Tanque Verde Ranch has our hearts. We are finding excuses to go back and visit the Dog House Saloon for a prickly pear margarita and a round of pool before heading down to the cookout to reminisce about the best weekend of our lives! Thank you, TVR! Do yourself a favor and get married here. It will be the best choice you’ll ever make (besides choosing your significant other to spend forever with, of course).

Tanque Verde Ranch Pricing

Tanque Verde Ranch Price Rates

Tanque Verde Ranch FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,750.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 7.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch, Historic Building, Inn/B&B
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? June, July, August

Real Weddings

• ERIK HINOTE PHOTOGRAPHY
    ERIK HINOTE PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

Tanque Verde Guest Ranch is a beautiful property with great people and food! It's a great location for photography! I always here good things about Tanque Verde Guest Ranch from the brides that I photograph there. Erik Hinote Photography

• RIJ DJ Entertainment
    RIJ DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked many weddings here and love every single one of them!! Working with Mary Ellen and Elise has been great!!! They are very organized and hard working to make that specific day special!

• Mayfield Florist
    Mayfield Florist Wedding Florists

Beautiful Ranch setting on the far east side of Tucson. For that old west, Desert sunset wedding you can not do any better than the Tanque Verde Guest Ranch!

• 14301 East Speedway Tucson, Arizona, 85748 See on map